It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More On Internment Camps!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I've been thinking a lot about this particular angle. Since "they" say the military has tech fifty or so years ahead of the public, who is to say they NEED to get the guns? With the microwave weapons that I have seen - they are here on ATS I just don't know where - and who knows what else maybe they don't need to take the guns, they can force subservience through methods we have only read about in sci-fi books.

Scares the hell out of me - think of millions of armed people marching on Washington suddenly turning around and fleeing for no discernible reason. Anywhere it could be used and we would have no recourse.

Will tin-foil hats work against weapons of this type? If they exist, what can they do with them? Fry us all if they don't like what we are doing?

It would sure as hell scare a lot of people into complying with their wishes to off us all. Don't go to FEMA camp? Here's some microwaves to fry your brain, now do as you are told!

Maybe my tin-foil hat is on too tight.

Maybe not.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I second that. I've been hearing about these camps for years and I have yet to see any real proof that they exist. If there are so many of them why aren't we seeing pictures posted here or anywhere else? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they don't exist at all, but where are the pictures?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

They can't bring the 400,000 troops into the country as some have proposed. They risk a mutiny and overthrow, a coop. Which means they are limited to rag tag bands of rogue UN troops and private enforcers. These people could work OK in a limited theatre, like after Katrina.

But, it will only work in selected, limited areas. People will flee and take their valuables with them if they can. Those who stay will fight or surrender.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sjag9

I will third that. I know there must be a lot of secrecy involved...but somewhere, there has to be a chink in the armor.

These pictures are from TheDailyPaul.com

www.libertyforlife.com...

img88.imageshack.us...

img88.imageshack.us...

img88.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The link to the job is still up as one poster has put it on the GOarmy.com website.

www.goarmy.com...

But the issue with me is why all of a sudden they decide to get rid of the job and the video of it from the National Guard website, but not others. If anything look at this line in the link, "Enemy Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee (EPW/CI) camp" Civilian, not terrorists not combatant but Civilian Internee. Somethine is coming and it's not going to be nice.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by burntheships

I still contend it's impossible.. so long as we are armed, the Government could never actually put us in camps... unless we were so petrified we gave our guns away.... Even if they somehow tricked us into the camps, through Flu shots or what ever.. it would never work unless they got our guns. When they get our guns, the Republic will have taken it's last breath.

I know we have our areas of disagreement but I am with you one hundred percent on this point - I look around at say, Chile, and what happened there - the citizens gave up their guns and the next thing you know the government is deposed and the citizens rounded up and that was orchestrated by U.S./CIA so this government has had plenty of hands on practice at disarming populations -

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Unlikely..

Consider Iraq. We are 50 years ahead of them with what we have there, and in some cases even further. Now imagine Iraq was filled with 1000x more weapons. Now imagine tens of millions of these Iraqis were trained Ex US Military, Marines, Army, Navy, Airforce, don't matter.. And imagine these Iraqi's as you would say, a typical Southern Farmer, though never a soldier, could shoot a quarter out of your hand from 100yrds away.

I don't think their bulky quasi mobile microwave canon is going to do much good against a full fledged insurgency where men with the same training as them will be crawling out of the woodwork from all sides.

Just sayin. No one will put Americans into camps, so long as we have our guns.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think people are getting a little too paranoid. If there is any rational reason for FEMA's camps, I am willing to bet they will only be used within a crisis. Plus, most of the filmed locations are train building stations and national guard stations.

Relax. Its all too surreal.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

You're right. I don't see FEMA camps as a possibility honestly.. we shouldn't get carried away and blow things out of proportion...

However..

You also shouldn't trust unconditionally......................

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's Iraq and stories from people I know in Brazil and Bulgaria and Russia - who have lived through a collapse in currency, that make me worry about this.

In Iraq, heck in Afghanistan, life was relatively normal 15 years ago. Women had high heels, kids watched TV, sinks had running water. Now everyone is hungry, in Kabul, women are in burqas, Baghdad gets 1 hour of power a day.

I'm not being political here or getting into the invasion issue - I'm just referring to the change in lifestyle - the shock to a society - the leap backwards that so many of us can think is impossible till is arrives.

A brilliant way to control and weaken people is to depress them. And an economic depression - seems ideal for that. Of course you're not depressed if you haven't seen anything change. So - here's an idea - first flood a society with riches - every part of society - even the poorest. Then yank the plug and depress the lot. Throw in a flu, and give a shot to those who don't get it naturally.

Probably won't have much trouble from anyone then... easy does it - just march right on into our happy camps - nice straight lines if you please. we'll give you handsome grey outfits and plenty of hard labor to keep you busy so you won't be bored

gosh - lets just really hope this isn't what it's all about... please let it just be a bunch of bumbling accidents and misinterpretations - wouldn't that be a splendid relief

[edit on 8/28/2009 by trusername]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

You're right. I don't see FEMA camps as a possibility honestly.. we shouldn't get carried away and blow things out of proportion...

However.. You also shouldn't trust unconditionally...

Agreed. My only concern is that we have become a very-very paranoid society. Sure, we can find some merit in certain cases, but FEMA creating internment camps to imprison US citizens hostility? That is a little out in left field somewhere.

If this was an actual event taking place, 'everyone' in the United States would suddenly have taken notice.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Our own military, who probably would'nt raise arms against its own

civilians, are fighting needless wars in other countries, While OBAMA

makes plans for others to carry out his dirty deeds...imo

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

All true. However. And a big however...

How many countries operated seemingly Normal and then in a short time span, a matter of months, maybe years, even weeks.. everything becomes Surreal ..

If we asked the people in Germany in the 1890's what they thought their long term future held.. how many would guess their beloved country would instigate two major world conflicts and ultimately be ripped apart by outside forces? How many would have guessed the rise of Hitler? How about Argentina, Chile, Cambodia, China, Russia, every nation consumed by the Soviet Union, the Warsaw Pact states.. if you would have asked a citizen in any of these countries what they thought their future was going to be.. death, destruction, political, economic collapse, government exterminating millions.. no, few would have guessed. The only precursory that is identical in all Nations who succumb to tyrants: They all gave up their weapons.

So it's not a matter of possibilities, but of Probabilities.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

This was on The natural news website today, believe me plans are in

motion, we will be treated as those of Nazi Germany!!!

Massachusetts is leading the way, this is only the beginning!!

This is A MUST READ!!!!

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker

Our own military, who probably would'nt raise arms against its own civilians, are fighting needless wars in other countries, While OBAMA makes plans for others to carry out his dirty deeds...imo

I have to stop you right there. Needless? So, 2,000+ people die in New York on 9/11/01, and you are calling these wars needless?

reply to post by Pathos

Massachusetts is leading the way, this is only the beginning!!

I would not say that this one specific event is a defining moment, but I will conclude that a series of laws put into place recently are making my state communistic.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Well if you think about it.. is we follow the official story, a terrorist organization attacked us.. not a Nation. So why did we declare war on a Nation, destroy it, occupy it and try and rebuild it? .. It makes no sense... because the majority of the terrorist (of the official story) were Saudi Arabian. So if we were to attack a Nation, we attacked the wrong one. Twice. If we were just aiming for the terror cells, wouldn't precision attacks on the camps been logical? Instead of decimating (two) Nation(s)?

It was an Economic war.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Im not going to argue with you, about this, Im just saying things are going

to get mighty ugly, whether you believe it or not!!! this is all my opinion

do the research for yourself, get educated!!! imo!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

Well if you think about it.. If we follow the official story, a terrorist organization attacked us.. not a Nation. So why did we declare war on a Nation, destroy it, occupy it and try and rebuild it? .. It makes no sense... because the majority of the terrorist (of the official story) were Saudi Arabian. So if we were to attack a Nation, we attacked the wrong one. Twice. If we were just aiming for the terror cells, wouldn't precision attacks on the camps been logical? Instead of decimating (two) Nation(s)?

It was an Economic war.

Quick question that might spark something. Can you be a Muslim and live in the United States, but you are an immigrant from Iran?

reply to post by Pathos

Im not going to argue with you, about this, Im just saying things are going

to get mighty ugly, whether you believe it or not!!! this is all my opinion

do the research for yourself, get educated!!! imo!

I live in the state of question, and I am a very well informed citizen. What did I say that you consider wrong?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Quick question that might spark something. Can you be a Muslim and live in the United States, but you are an immigrant from Iran?

Sure, but I have no idea what it is you're leaning towards?

Anyways.. what it all comes down to, American believe themselves immune to the normal trifles of everyday life.. they believe history has formed this special corner just for America, where all the typical historical tragedies will never harm them.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You mentioned the attackers were Saudi Arabian who originated from Saudi Arabian; thus, you implied that there was no possibility for them living in Iraq or Afghanistan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join