It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Silence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I shudder at the thought. Although I must be honest.
I have been thinking about this for some time now.

I DO NOT AGREE! I do not agree with ANYTHING that is happening in these United States!
My voice isn't heard.
Neither is your's.

Oh my God I am so mad!

I am afraid to think that I eventually will be forced to tell my wife to leave me with my children.
I don't want them tainted.

PEOPLE, we have self-proclaimed COMMUNISTS in our Administration!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I don't know what to say.
I started this line of thought thinking I would speak about how this needs to change immediately, or that.
However, we don't have the time to discuss it.

The Administration is threatening the free press. They have already squashed our right to general, unapproved speech. Now they are threatening the people who bring us our news?!

Openly?

AAARRGH!!

Please forgive me, I know these things have been spoken abut at length here.
But I am hoping to tell people that, at least for this cat, the line is about to be drawn in the sand and I don't see much way around it...

After this thread, in fact, I won't even comment on Governmental Matters.

I will, of course, continue to monitor what is going on, but I cannot be bothered by this anylonger. It is ruining my soul.
I feel sick.
I feel responsible.
I feel that I am passing on my problems to my children, and I don't intent to allow that to happen.

This is my last hoorah in these respects. From here out it is UFOs.
I refuse to play this game anylonger!

NO MORE!!!!

Sorry for the rant.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm in Canada, heading the same way due to our leaders. Well its inevitable, leave if you want, but i can tell you it will pass fairly quickly. to say there is other forces at work seems a little magical, but just because you know how something works, does not mean it aint magic.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hey buddy,

Okay, Your frustrated, and You have every Right to be angry. There are evil deeds being perpetrated by evil People, at this moment.

The amount of thoughts running through My mind are immense. I have had several threads out dealing with the hard times. Unemployment for example according to several lead Financial Analysts are saying is at 24%. Hard to swallow, but true; the different threads are loaded with depressed, and ******scared People******* This bastard govt., or I should say the Elite behind them are purposely pulling the plug on the very system they created, and groomed.

They want to move into the next phase of their plan; which requires coming out from behind the proverbial veil they've hidden behind for so long.

Remember, they operate through delusions, illusions, smoke, and mirrors. You cannot put blame on any particular group. This is part of the Elites orchestrated efforts to Divide, and Conquer us.

Yes, what I just said really makes placing Your anger difficult. Behind the scenes forever, and a day there has only been one paradigm of control. The Elite have created the illusions of choice for us, in many realms including politics. I personally have had to struggle with this concept. To know this guy over there is a democrat, or republican for that matter is alright, but the same 10 guys over on the other side are straight up Evil, and on the real track, or the real one paradigm of controlling the masses, really just sucks.

Imho, what You should be doing is pulling Your family closer right now. I don't know whether they have their eyes open, or are they closed, but You must try as kindly as possible to have them see. We are moving steadfast into the NWO hyper drive; as their plans now cannot be hidden.

Don't allow them to Divide, and Conquer You in any regard; ANY!

Just My Two Pesos,

Sancho

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Just to let you know you are not alone in the tormented World.. We have let things go trusting things were being taken care of.. Not following through. We as humans are trusting in nature.. When someone spites you we learn to stand our groumd and stand up for what is right .. We are now some of us standing up for Justice/Constitutional Rights ..Believe in what your heart tells you and follow your mind.. Know its for your future and our Childrens Future.. Never let your guard down and know you are not alone in this FIGHT..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I hear you, it's sickening to see how things are unfolding before our very eye's. I think this administration will cause the whole house of cards to fall on their heads. People are fed up and the reaction from our so called leaders is just adding to the fire. I think that the ptb have seriously underestimated the bs tolerance of the people and change will occur. I just hope it is not a revolution in the violent form.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Your correct. Things to keep in mind are in history. The Bolshevik Revolution was a load of horse dung. The Czar had already made amends with the People, and given in to creating a Parliament. However, that took a lot of fighting to get there, and from what I understand that's when the Bolsheviks swooped in for the kill, and take over.

I will be around to help, as I know many People will be around to help. I don't believe the current turmoil is happen chance; it's deliberate, and should We not be vigilant, then the same Bolshevik mentality with deliberate purpose will swoop in again to create change We can all be afraid of.

As far as Revolution, or rebellion.....I'm of course a big fan of Civil Disobedience, or just saying No. I will not Participate. However, should it turn bloody, then so be it. They'll either be pulling my gun from my cold dead decaying hand, or I'll be taking it from theirs!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Awesome! I love communists.

Hopefully the communists will sort out the mess that Bush created.

F

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Eh, disregard this thread guys.

I was looking at something last night and my blood literally started to boil.
Time for a hiatus.
I'm not sure where my bloodpressure was last night, but it was right near the roof.

Time to chill for awhile.

top topics

join