It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Majestic Energies*[ Unlocking the secrets of energy work, The Kundalini, and Psychic Phenomena]*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Take everything with a grain of salt. Reality in general. I personally found the posts you are referring to to be way out there. However it is inappropriate to judge. Their path is not your path. See my next post.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
WOW, I am glad I finally visited this Thread! Definite star and flag for your graphics and detail!

I am just getting into this stuff, and I can't wait to read through in more detail when I am at home!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

An interesting story. It is hardly believable the way you describe it. I'm not saying it is not true or questioning your interpretations. My intuition is receiving a little static on this one.

I do not use any techniques such as this. Most, not all, of my energy work is to heal or harmonize myself and my higher self. When I send any energy out I make sure it is of pure intent to heal or balance another.

May I ask: In what way are you benefiting spiritually using these techniques. It seems you may be affecting free will.

I personally do not do these types of things unless asked. In certain instances I see people close to me whose energy is in a disharmonious state. In rare cases I try to help them balance without being asked, but that is for close family only.

I'm not judging. I am curious to hear your reasoning.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I hope it is ok to answer since I'm not the OP.

reply to post by Cantthinkofaname

Unfortunately I can't even come close to meditation as I quite simply cannot get my brain to stop distracting me with images and soundsm no matter how hard I try

This can be overcome using some simple techniques we have discussed here in the thread. There is always a way. Keep it simple. Smarter not harder. It is very important IMHO and very definately worth the effort. This is especially true if you are feeling the pull toward spirituality. In this case the results can be indescribable. Life changing.

Do you know what this is, or have you heard of people doing what I am doing?

You described two things here. The feeling you get doing your 'not muscle contraction' thing and the falling feeling. The muscle type sensation is a phase change. This is my term for it. Your body and energy body can and do vibrate at different rates/energy levels. In this case you are stimulating one or the other in such a way that they are becoming out of sync so to speak. This is my interpretation. Someone else may describe it differently based on their own experience. If you can, describe what your interpretation is and we can go from there.

The second feeling: Falling. This I personally use. People use many different techniques to induce meditative states, trance states, and states which seem to be out of body. I use a deepening heavy sinking feeling to become more and more relaxed in the beginning of my sessions. To induce an out of body state I use the falling feeling. I find this compliments my prior use of the sinking feeling to relax. I have found this to be one of the best ways for me to go out of body at the right time.

Also another weird occurance that I have always wondered about is, sometimes when I smell a certain smell

I think everyone has this to some degree. The difference is some do not recognize it. They say that smells have a VERY powerful effect on the memory. In fact, some people have spontaneous past life recall of some event from smells. Smells carry a powerful energy of moments in time. I humbly suggest the next time it happens you clear your mind and imagine the smell is energy. Try and trace that energy to the source of its information and see where it takes you. You may be surprised.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As far as "free will" -- the energy is from intention which is "bidirectional" which means that any imbalance resonates back to empty awareness or pure consciousness at the level of the energy imbalance. The concept of pure consciuosness as the origin of spacetime does not exist in modern science (unless you get into fringe theories). Here was my reply on thetaobums.com...

Chunyi Lin basically doesn't eat. He fast one day a week (try that while biking 10 miles which I do daily) and then he eats one little veggie meal once a day the rest of the week.

I guess knowing all this food is thrown out kind of pisses me off. Tonight I dumpster-dived a pizza -- ate it like a Calzone while biking -- the bought 4 cloves of garlic. Then I sat in full-lotus for a hour plus -- while a martial arts class was on the other side of the park.

Then another hour plus of full-lotus in the basement of my sister's house. There's two bulbs of garlic left. Also my skin has turned yellow from all the garlic -- my black coworker made a funny joke when I raised how white people are only 5300 years old. He said -- "is that why your skin is darker?" haha. I'm still laughing about that one.

Seriously though I literally have to stop eating -- or have the "modified bigu" diet as it's called -- but then I have to be very careful about how I expend energy. The book "Taoist Yoga" details how it's very important not to have too much physical activity. Inversely it's important not to eat too much food or meat, etc. because it just turns into generative fluid. You have to ionize the food into electromagnetic fields.

Controlling the energy -- the electromagnetic fields -- is the hardest. Chunyi Lin said that he couldn't wear a watch at first because it would always break. Also he says that if you do have any extra energy in your body then others will want it. That's especially true these days when females are much more forward -- hitting on me really strongly.

It's a tricky balance because you have to have energy as electromagnetic fields -- whether you're healing someone or if you are not eating food -- but you can convert food into electromagnetic fields. Otherwise you can convert female sex energy into electromagnetic fields -- the "generative force." You can finally practice in solitude -- but even if you are in a male only monastery that doesn't mean there won't be some perv trying to suck you off. I've read of this happening in Thailand -- meditation is not taken as seriously because of Westernization.

So it's a bit of a cultural collision.

reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's a model that describes exactly how alchemy works sonofusionjets.com... -- it's REAL. Creating light and electromagnetic energy from sound waves:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... for some contextual analysis.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.i-sis.org.uk...

Check out Dr. Mae-Wan Ho's "Quantum Jazz and the Tao" articles as well -- she discovered that chi is from POSITIVE charge -- proton conductance -- which explains why John Chang didn't register on the meter tests of his healing energy.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi Phi.
I've been away (vacations) and I just came back recently (10 days ago or so).
I'm planning to start meditating again (unfortunately, I had to stop during my vacations). I also didn't read this thread yet, gonna do it tonight (can't atm) and I'll then post any questions I might have. I'm also thinking about making a diary where I can write down my dreams so I can remember them more often etc.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
"how everything is connected: or why I can post the same thing in 3 different threads"

Chakras relate to this topic, they have tone/colour association, tone/pitch associations are sometimes based on current A=440hz 'western' standard of tuning. To be blunt, this is wrong. A=432Hz is the correct tuning. see this thread
Brainwave entrainment Is also related to chakras, one e.g is if someone trigger a kundalini awakening with binaural beats as a meditation aid, or if someone naturally achieved hemisphere synchronisation with traditional meditation, either way, the 2 are connected. so this info now gets posted (+addition points) to this thread also

without further ado...

~~~+~~~
Chakra: Sahasrara (Guru)
Location: Above Guru in the void region/Above Head in the void region
Association: Transcendence
Colour: Gold, White
Pitch: 486Hz (Note:B)
Tempo/BPM: 113.9
~~~+~~~
Chakra: Nirwana (Indu) (Manas)
Association: Mind
Colour: White
Pitch/Tone: N/A
Tempo/BPM: N/A
~~~+~~~
Chakra: Ajna (Talu)
Association: Intellect, seat of spiritual vision Will power, concentration, superconsciousness, Ego
Colour: Violet
Pitch/Tone: 432Hz (note:A)
Tempo/BPM: 101.3 (B.M- 108bpm =2x average heart rate and half 216 which is half of 432, so where does 101.3 come into it???)
~~~+~~~
Chakra: Wishuddha
Association: N/A
Colour: Blue
Pitch/Tone: 405Hz (Note: G Sharp)
Tempo/BPM: 94.9
~~~+~~~
Chakra: Anahata (Hrit)
Association: Center of feeling in both its emotional and intuitive aspects
Colour: Green
Pitch/Tone: 370Hz (Note: F Sharp)
Tempo/BPM: 86.7
~~~+~~~
Chakra: Manipura
Association: N/A
Colour: Yellow
Pitch/Tone: 324Hz (Note: E)
Tempo/BPM: 75.9
~~~+~~~
Chakra: Swadishthana
Association:N/A
Colour: Orange
Pitch/Tone: 188Hz (Note: D)
Tempo/BPM: 67.5
~~~+~~~
Chakra:Muladhara
Colour: Red
Pitch/Tone: 270 (Note: C Sharp)
Tempo/BPM: 117,4
~~~+~~~
Explination of above figures:
~~~+~~~
"The tone and frequencies of the chakras are calculated based on the light spectra. The beat (BPM; Beat Per Minute) is calculated on the corresponding wavelength of the chosen colour.

The tune for a specific chakra is more than just that tone as any colour is actually a range of frequencies.This makes it even better in terms of great freedom when creating a musical landscape.

It is possible to avoid creating dull and to monotonous pulses and sound for an effect to be projected. Now, one can create a more harmonious flow and thus create a beautiful piece of art and still have the expected effect projected.

Note: As far as I know, traditional literature does not integrate the rainbow distribution on the vertical axis, as it is done in the "New-Age" version of the chakras."

~~~+~~~
All the above info in this post came from here

exciting if accurate, no?

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 13/9/09 by B.Morrison]

[edit on 13/9/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How do you know if this is accurate helpful information?.
Have you used it yourself in the process of realising yourself?.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join