It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Majestic Energies*[ Unlocking the secrets of energy work, The Kundalini, and Psychic Phenomena]*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfea5bf377a4.gif[/atsimg]
Welcome to the exploration of the Majestic Energies within your body, the purpose of this thread is to shed more light on the subjects of Energy work, the awakening of and individuals Kundalini life force, and the relationship between the realms and psychic phenomena. This thread will cover the different chakras and go into techniques once can use to open each energy center. Also this thread will cover in some detail the nature of the Kundalini life force and how to awaken and use it. Finally this thread will also cover briefly the relationship between the astral and psychic phenomena. The following information is a mixture between personal research and experience as well as my interpretations of information given to me from various spiritual men.

The thread will be broken down into Three chapters, The Chakras, The Kundalini, and The Psychic Phenomena. Each may or may not contain sub groups. Enjoy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ff7d6084143.gif[/atsimg]

The Chakras are energy centers within the body. They act somewhat like psychic organs that produce and distribute energies throughout your being. Most people’s Chakras are un-awakened and not active hence the lack of people who are aware of their intuitive and psychic sides. There are 8 kinds of major chakras, these are listed below:

Name - Location - color association

Crown - Top of the head - White
Third Eye - Middle of Forehead - Purple
Throat - Throat - Blue
Heart - Chest - Green
Solar Plexus - Solar Plexus - Yellow
Sacral - Right below your belly button - Orange
Root - Base of Spine - Red
Hand/Feet - Palms - White
www.scns.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/985dd28ebe6c.jpg[/atsimg]

The above image shows your Physical Bodies chakra energy centers, the names of these chakra centers are irrelevant; however their location is very relevant; please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the above image.

The word Chakra is actually an old Sanskrit word meaning “wheel of light”, the chakras are called this because to the clairvoyant observer the chakras literally appear to spin, The chakras are actually 2 sided ( yes 2 sided ) energy centers within the body. Similar to organs Chakras server the purpose of allowing energy flow throughout the body, a blockage of these energy centers can affect your emotional health ( depression, sadness, anger, confusion ) and can equally effect your Physical health. This is why having an understanding of the chakras and how to work with them is important; it will help keep you in good health and most importantly help keep you looking healthy and young.

Duality of Chakras

The chakras are often displayed as laying on the body on a 2D picture of a person ( similar to the one above ) however a 3D model would do this diagram more justice. The chakras are actually 3 dimensional representations of your energy pathways and your individual sense of self. Like and 3 dimensional object a chakra has a front and a back, both of these sides are essential to understanding how to use the chakras to benefit you in your everyday life and your spiritual development, I’m going to really simplify this here for the requirements of this guide.

The Nature of the Chakra front and back

The front of the chakra is the sending point of the chakra. Basically if your sending energy from chakra to chakra of from yourself to another object of person you are using the front of the chakra. The front of chakras also project a person’s emotions or behavior onto other people. For this reason it is important to learn to use to fronts of chakras so you can do effective energy work and also be mindful of the vibes and emotions you are exposing others to. The fronts of chakras are centers of teaching.
The backsides of chakras are just as important as the fronts, although normally overlooked.

The backs of chakras directly affect the environment and emotions you receive from your chakras and from other people. The main reason people have trouble lifting blockages in their energy flow is because they overlook the rears of their chakras. When sending energy from one chakra to the other it is important to fully open the rears of the chakras, this will cut the time needed for energy work and at the same time increase the effectiveness. The rears of chakras also effect the environment you are exposed to, it effects the energies you want to receive from others. Development of the backs of chakras is essential to spiritual development.

Tips and Steps to Successfully Awaken the Chakras

Meditation is a vital tool in awakening the chakras, however there is a method I have found very effective when I used to practice manual chakra opening. The following methods are ones that have worked for me in the past and hopefully will aid the reader in their chakra and spiritual awakening.

Meditation Tips

Follow these steps to open your chakras from start to finish. The purpose of these steps is to open the chakras successfully and close them successfully. The reason we close chakras as opposed to keeping them open after the session is to allow the energy to flow, remember the front and backs of chakras. It is all part of taking what you need and releasing it, its just the way things work, trust me you will be glad you closed your chakras in the end as it helps keep them powerful and healthy ( no blockages ).

1.) Find a nice quiet place to sit down, make sure this place is also safe ( you will feel safe ) and comfortable to you. A nice armchair would be a good place, please find a place so that your feet touch the ground.

2.) Sit quietly for 5 minutes and clear all thoughts from your mind, practice visualization by imagining a clock with the hand ticking, keep this animated image in your head for another 5 minutes, really see the hands of the clock moving. Use this clock to keep time and know when 5 minutes are up.

3.) Picture your external chakra ( no covered in this guide, but for the sake of the exercise please do as I say
) in the ground just below where your feet are touching the ground. Picture this chakra as a glowing white ball or flower spinning and creating an effect similar to that of a whirlpool or galaxy spinning.

4.) Now while keeping this in mind focus on your breathing, with each breath feel the energy flowing through you and moving down through your body down into this external chakra whirlpool. On each inhale picture energy going into you, and on each exhale picture energy flowing into this whirlpool.

Continue Onto Next Page

[edit on 28-8-2009 by phi1618]

mod edit, to post link

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
5.) Picture the Floor beneath you to be an extension of yourself, allow it to expand and contract with each inhale and exhale you take. Every few breaths the whirlpool glows brighter and grows slightly.

6.) Now after you feel the external chakra is large and brilliant enough stop focusing on your breath and focus only on the spin of the chakra, allow yourself to be taken back by it brilliance. ( this part of the exercise will allow you to work on your clairvoyant abilities ) Feel the energy near you and know it as you.

7.) Now it time to focus on your breath again, on each inhale picture energy being drawn out of the vortex/whirlpool and on each inhale picture and feel the energy flowing into you and to the chakra of your choice ( start with the Root and move your way up until you reach the solar plexus )

8.) Picture each energy center as a murky pool of light that is suddenly cleared and made more clear with each inhale of energy you direct to it, do this for each of the chakras. Once you feel that each chakra is clear enough picture it turning into a spinning blossoming flower or a spinning vortex.

9.) Now repeat the same process for the top chakras, except picture your crown chakra as the source of the energy, like with the first feel the top of your head contract and detract with each inhale. Again picture it as a brilliant vortex within your body and slightly above it.

10.) Following these steps will most certainly open your chakras and help you attain spiritual bliss.

More Helpful Information ( this should be used in combination with the above method )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dd27890bd2b.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58bd855885af.gif[/atsimg]

What is the Kundalini?

www.themystica.com...

Kundalini is a psycho-spiritual energy, the energy of the consciousness, which is thought to reside within the sleeping body, and is aroused either through spiritual discipline or spontaneously to bring new states of consciousness, including mystical illumination. Kundalini is Sanskrit for "snake" or "serpent power," so-called because it is believed to lie like a serpent in the root chakra at the base of the spine. In Tantra Yoga kundalini is an aspect of Shakti, the divine female energy and consort of Shiva

The power of kundalini is said to be enormous. Those having experienced it claim it to be indescribable. The phenomena associated with it varies from bizarre physical sensations and movements, pain, clairaudience, visions, brilliant lights, super-lucidity, psychical powers, ecstasy, bliss, and transcendence of self. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light.

The above is a good description of what a Kundalini is, my interpretation of this force is the energy of the soul or spirit which unifies all living things, It is the ultimate creative force and the ultimate tool used to attaining enlighten.

How to awaken the Kundalini

Although most people experience Kundalini awakenings through energy work, I myself did not experience it this way, below is what I did to have this awakening. Note this awakening occurred long before I began energy work or projection ( this actually lead me to my first projection, all I can say about it is that it was the more amazing and rewarding experience of my life that I hope all can experience ).

The way I unlocked it (and this method requires no energy work, however I recommend you do energy work first until you’re ready) was by going into a light meditative state of mind. As soon as I went in I did the normal procedure, breath awareness, calming of the noise within my head ect. I then began to go into a deep contemplation of my life, basically outlining all my relationships, what I enjoy doing, my addictions, my passions, ect. One by one I pictured them flying out of my abdomen, one by one gathering above my body in small bubbles, (each containing an image symbolizing the event or relationship) I focused on them floating there for some time maybe 15 minutes. AS more bubbles joined the cluster I could feel myself become less dense and free, that’s when I allowed my mind to go silent. While still fully aware I allowed my subconscious mind to slip over my body, I surrendered to my subconscious mind in essence. As soon as the trance began and my mind was no longer in control it happened. The sensations where indescribably amazing, they hit with such a force I felt myself floating in the air. My vision was white at this point, instead of dark ( since it was night time ) and the feelings and waves where simply amazing and I will never forget them….ever.

Please try the above method and see if it works for you, I remember really wanting to do a projection when I did this method and I got a kundalini awakening instead. Intent and determination have a lot to do with it, and this night I had A LOT of determination 

Controlling the Kundalini

This part of the section will focus on controlling the Kundalini and the subtle energies within your body. This section will help ease us into a further looking into applying this energy in order to get physical results.
This chart demonstrates a simplified visual aid of the flow of Kundalini and Energy within your Body:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61ef2c14b820.gif[/atsimg]

[NOTE: This is not energy work, we are now covering the flow of energy after it is within your body, and the source of energy manifestation]

Point A is the origin of the body’s energies which are harnessed for tasks. Energy Flows from point A directly to point B from which it is spread throughout the body. Masters of the art can bypass the flow of energy from A-B, however they still require the stimulation to release this energy at from point A at point B. Mastering Point B ( the Control Center ) is the key to releasing your bodies dormant energies.

Please familiarize yourself with the above chart, and understand what each arrow represents in respect to the energy body.

Continue to next page

mod edit, to post link

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Stimulating the Control Center ( in depth technique of inducing sensation)

The control center is controlled through the flexing of the subtle muscles within the neck, when I say flex I mean more of a twitch as the movement is more tactile than physical. This technique is the key to real energy healing and energy vampirism. This technique has limitless applications when dealing with the bodies energies. To get a sense of what im talking about please watch the below youtube video:

I personally believe this video and this man ( who is a Qi Gong practitioner and master ) to be genuine. Asians refer to this subtle spiritual energy ( or body energy ) as Chi and it has been an integral part of their philosophy for countless generations. This technique will assist you in harnessing this energy.

The below diagram will show the muscles to which I am referring (don’t worry I will give you and alternate and easy to do technique, since this type of control takes time to master  this is after all an in-depth guide  )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f902df1e703.gif[/atsimg]

A good way to simulate the stimulation of these muscles and centers ( where I believe minor chakras lye ) is to tense the anus ( kinda like you are trying to hold in some number 2 ) while also tensing the esophagus ( kinda like taking a big gulp of nothing ) and slightly tensing the abdomen and straightening the neck. Doing these actions in unison will help you understand what I mean by subtle twitches, in time you will feel an energy sensation through your body as you tense these muscles in unison.

Projecting Energy

The below image shows the method behind projecting energy, again this is very basic, but for the purpose of this guide it will do.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f83cebdaacd.gif[/atsimg]

The energy flows through the abdomen/solar Plexus, when the “Ying” and “Yang” forces mix per say. In reality these forces are referring to the positive energy mixing with what for a lack of better words can be described as negative energy ( although there is nothing bad about it ). The chart below explains further.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57e4ca9a9184.gif[/atsimg]

Please refer to Astralpedia thread number 2 for some more info about the above image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9a6c7b1f24f.gif[/atsimg]

This section will cover a basic explanation of the psychic phenomena and nothing more. The purpose of this section is to smooth the transition into the next post about this topic which will further cover and elaborate on this topic (so stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled).

First lets lay down some basic groundwork about this topic and how it pertains to the astral and energy. Energy exists through the different realms of existence. Realms within realms within realms endlessly. The secret to understanding and performing the psychic phenomena is to be able to consciously tap into these subtle energies and manipulate them. SO basically manipulation of realms close to the physical will have an equal impact on the physical realm which we consciously inhabit. The chart below will demonstrate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a77ca1ad081a.gif[/atsimg]

NOTICE: Movement within one of these realms which mirrors the energy of our realm will mimic or mirror movement onto our realm.

This is done through the creation of SOI’s or Spheres of influence, under which you can feel the energy within other levels. Within this SOI you are free to manipulate not only the location of the energy but also its composition.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e82273f33e65.gif[/atsimg]

More to come in later threads please stay tuned 
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/305d4bb096ab.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/265813ad0c34.gif[/atsimg]

END----------------

If you have any questions or suggestions for future topics, please feel free to post and i will do my best to reply to all posts. Good luck everyone

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Also for further Info and tips please visit

AstralPedia Part 1

AstralPedia Pasrt 2

These two guide contain info about astral projection and some basic energy work, also some info about various other metaphysical topics.

enjoy

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Also sorry in advance for any spelling errors, especially in the Hand Posture box, since it was made in Photoshop which lacks a spell checker ( critical flaw lol ). English is not my native language so i apologize in advance for any errors.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
to clarify the last diagram ( object in astral and not in astral ) is not referring to the astral projection realm, instead it is referring to a lower realm that shares and identical signature energy wise to our own. This realm can be manipulated when a certain awareness is reached.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If there are any Questions regarding this thread or any of the AStralpedia threads, please direct your questions to this thread as i do not look at the other threads very often. I will do my best to get to and answer all questions.

thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Stars, and Flag of course for what is turning out to be an awesome how to guide. I have read the first 10 steps, and have a question. I understand the concept of spinning the chakra, but is the direction of rotation important in relation to Your body?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You've put in an enormous amount of effort

Star and Flag

Will be back later to thoroughly look more closely at the information you've provided

Very generous of you

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Thank you for this. I am sure the information here will help a lot of people. I am curious, what spiritual "tasks" are you currently working on for yourself. Or rather what are you learning about for yourself. (If you dont mind my asking that is!
)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
As you said in your u2u message, i have been eagerly waiting this thread, and now i can see why it took u the time it did. AMAZING. very detailed. Love the images/design work. Really helped. I actually tried to "open my chakras" i felt i did in the sense of my lower spine. I felt a wave of happiness, and pure "BLISS" for just a second, and then i knew wow...this is true lol
thank you very much for all the u2u messages...the threads etc.
its people like you who are actually TRYING in every little/big way to make a difference in this world for the better
=]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I have a question. I remember reading a thread on here (cant find it sorry) where he said that, he found a part in his mouth. That a teacher taught him a place to "STIMULATE" in his mouth, that opened up his chakara almost instantly. In your diagram of point A and B. It looks as if point B is either;
the MOUTH or the throat. are they in any way related?

Its interesting in some meditations i hum the phrase
om mani padme hum
and i have gotten into deeper meditations faster, and more "internal" humming them. Also the 3rd eye seems to start reverbitating threw out my skull giving a sort of "happy" feeling"

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

did you develop any verifiable paranormal ability like pk and/or levitation?

otherwise this all would just be like a dance...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Exelent thread! Must have taken ages. I am very interested in these sort of things so I'll be back a bit later to go through it at my own leisure. S+F!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is great. My own personal development and meditations jumped light years when I began using Chakra meditations and focusing the Kundalini.

I am so happy to see others are beginning to focus more on this as well. Do you all see it?? People are waking up everywhere. The people who are using these techniques have a desire to teach or share knowledge and those who are waking up (coming online) have a desire to learn and experience.

This is very big. Please do not thing of this as just another form of meditation. It is both that and energy work. You will feel the energy flowing and it will have a very significant impact on your daily life.

I only used a couple of the hand positions. The others distracted me in the beginning so I just used visualization.

I HIGHLY recommend a guided meditation I have used for those in the beginning. It focuses on opening and clearing the Chakras using a very soothing womans voice. The best guided meditation I have found so far. I do not usually like guided meditations because the other persons voice can be distracting. The second thing about this meditation is it uses crystal bowls similar to the Tibetan metal bowls to create resonating tones. These energies penetrate the body and your energy body will resonate back and forth with them. Again highly recommended.

The meditation is track 3. The others are not guided but have the best meditation music I have ever found. You can but the CD since the entire cd is great, or just spend the $0.99 and get the track. There are used cds on Amazon.
Crystal Vioces Chakra Meditations

Thanks for the post. This will be a great thread!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Excellent thread

you have been putting this one together for a while; and very well done.
Hats off for sharing the info; we don't own it!
I will have an indepth read soon, I enjoyed the section on hand positions relating to meditative activation of the different chakras!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i really don't know why this is on 'above top secret',this knowledge is old,you can find it any where,i thought the people who visit this site would know all this anyway.but good work anyway.glad your on you way.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

this message was brought to you by....the letter D for deception which was influenced by digital angel or verichip, whats the difference? lol monarch/milab, ya know?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

S&F

Thank you for all you help. Your threads are amaizing source of knowledge and by helping others like me we should really be thankful.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Greetings to you, phi1618, I have flagged your post, and congratulate you on a good read. I too have studied these things, and I really wish everyone would, I believe we would have a better, more spiritual world if we did. I look forward to reading you again. Love and Light, Autowrench

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join