It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting the people up to die: A conspiracy of silence about swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Setting the people up to die: A conspiracy of silence about swine flu natural remedies

www.examiner.com

Vitamin D is perhaps the single most powerful nutrient in the known universe for preventing influenza, and yet the Obama White House won't dare utter a word about it to the American people ...

What could be the purpose behind such a conspiracy of silence? Clearly its only purpose is to maximize profits to the drug companies and / or maximize the number of deaths that occur when the swine flu strikes ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Natural remedies, exercise and healthy eating are not part of thier plan for national healthcare or to counter the swine flu.

They're ramping up thier marketing machine to push the swine flu vaccine upon the population.

You don't even know what's in the fuc*ing shot.

Watch the video.

1976 Swine flu Propaganda (Side effects)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/977f51e94d74.jpg[/atsimg]

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think this is article is all rather extreme. I'm not aware of anybody being forced to take a flu shot or be killed as being depicted. Also, the news clip stated that only 46million Americans willingly took the shot and only 4,000 had complications. That's pretty damn good by any standard imho, only .008% having severe adverse effects?

I agree that they should be promoting more information regarding nutrition and general health. But, just as it's stated in the article this is all widely known already. Who here doesn't think that keeping healthy with daily exercise and having proper nutrition wouldn't help? I mean that's really just common sense and common knowledge they teach kids ever since grade 1.

Articles like this are the real fear mongering.

join