It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Move to Depopulate the Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The Move to Depopulate the Planet
www.infowars.com...

Stephanie R. Pasco
Infowars
August 27, 2009

It is my intention to give you clips from documents, many from the United Nations that prove there is a plan to depopulate this planet. I will also provide quotes from various people and organizations that further show this agenda is afoot. I pray the guidance of the Lord God Almighty will be with me in this pursuit to warn others of this dark plot against humanity.

Everything written in this paper is easily verifiable. It may take some time and effort, but I took great pains to make this paper as accurate as I possibly could.

The depopulation agenda is based on nature worship, or Gaia worship. In Genesis, God clearly told Adam and Eve, and then Noah and his family to go forth and multiply to fill the earth. Nowhere in the Bible does God rescind that clearly spoken commandment. Therefore man is attempting to supercede the command of the Lord God in heaven: The Creator! I ask you, who knows more about the state of the earth, the created, or the Creator?

The basis for the depopulation agenda is a standard all elitist’s hold dear. This standard is called:

The Hegelian Dialectic:

What is the Hegelian Dialectic?
www.crossroad.to...

Here's another AJ Infowar article...posted today on Depopulation...

It's quite long and has a ton of references made by famous/important people...

Many reference are also made to existing Articles and Law passed by the various agencies that are *in control* of world events...

I know...it's AJ & InfoWars, but, thought I'd throw it out and see what members have to say on this...

[edit on 8/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I like this "conspiracy" answer:

www.rense.com...

Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati: Highlights -

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

The Illuminati have been warned that the Chinese secret society will not tolerate any more murders. It has also extended its protection to truth seekers in the West.

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."

Fulford says a meeting is being arranged with Russia's Vladimir Putin to make sure the KGB also cooperates in this plan to snatch the eye out of the pyramid.

"So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the Illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls."

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I hope more of the above mentioned Chinese Secret Society members get involved...

Here's an excerpt from the article on Codex Alimentarius...pretty scary stuff...no wonder "O" wants to cram this down our throats...he's only got a few months left to *comply* with the Borg...

America is scheduled to become compliant to Codex Alimentarius (CA) as of December 31, 2009.

Codex Alimentarius is going to regulate virtually anything that you put into your mouth that is not a pharmaceutical. The World Trade Organization (WTO) has accepted Codex Alimentarius and any nation that is a member of the WTO must become compliant with CA. In any dispute between 2 countries, the one that is Codex compliant automatically wins. This is quite an incentive for all nations to become compliant. – Rima Laibow

CA guidelines set for vitamins & minerals are said to be voluntary, however, they are scheduled to become mandatory on December 31, 2009. In 1994, Codex Alimentarius declared nutrients to be poisons: See the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Yet fluoride is acceptable! Why? It creates complacency. Proper nutrients will ensure a longer, healthier life. Not at all in keeping with a depopulation agenda.

From Esoteric Agenda, a documentary by Ben Stewart:

“In 1962 it was decreed that there would be a move toward total global implementation of Codex Alimentarius. The date set for implementation is December 31, 2009. WHO and FAO are the commissions in charge of CA. They fund it and run it at the request of the U.N.

According to WHO & FAO, epidemiological projections, it is estimated that according to the vitamin and mineral guideline alone; when CA goes into global implementation on December 31, 2009, it will result in a minimum of 3 billion deaths; 1 billion due through starvation. The next 2 billion will die from preventable diseases due to malnutrition.”

“The U.N. has put out dozens of reports calling for an 80% reduction in population (most put the number at 90%). At the 1997 Women’s World Conference in Beijing, the head of the U.N. Food Program said, “We will use food as a weapon against the people.””

In conjunction with Codex Alimentarius, food will be limited and water consumption will be decreased to 10 gallons per day, per person. The average American uses 140 gallons of water every day. The food provided will be Genetically Modified and nutrient deficient.

As of the Codex Alimentarius (CA) implementation date of 12/31/09, if there were a famine anywhere in the world, it will be illegal to send any high nutrient density biscuits. Or to distribute them!!

Once a country becomes CA compliant, CA can never be repealed. Membership with the WTO robs the member nations of any and all sovereignty. Germany is now CA compliant.

Codex Alimentarius goes hand in hand with Agenda 21 and the Kyoto Treaty. The deadline to implement both Agenda 21 and the Kyoto Treaty is 2012.” (Rima Laibow)

Agenda 21 was birthed out of the Rio Summit 1992. Agenda 21 (A 21), a.k.a. Smart Growth, Regionalism, Visioning Processes, Action Plans, Shared Values; 20/20, Best Practices; Community Festivals & Public/Private Partnerships. These are the names you will hear A 21 called, the buzzwords.

Here's some Links for the 2 mentioned above...

Agenda 21
en.wikipedia.org...
www.un.org...
www.un.org...

Kyoto Protocol
en.wikipedia.org...
unfccc.int...
unfccc.int...

Here's a related article on Agenda 21...

Agenda 21
The U.N. Plan for Your "Sustainable" Community
www.crossroad.to...

AGENDA 21 - DEPOPULATION 2009 PART 1

AGENDA 21 - DEPOPULATION PART 2

Be sure to look at some related links on the pages...

[edit on 8/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is why I hope there is a hell.

I hope there are killing squads out there prepared to take tasks in their own hands. It's a comfort. And so is the knowledge that the know-it-all elite will be crushed by their own egos.

This won't go their way. It will definitely go bad for us, but it won't go as planned.

new topics

top topics

join