It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom and free-to-use avatars by Scooby Doo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
SCOOBY DOO AVATARS Custom and Free-To-Use

I have decided to join the avatar making game, and make custom and free-to-use avatars available to members of AboveTopSecret.com.

CUSTOM Personalized AVATARS: Got an image/s that you want incorporated into an ATS avatar? Or have no idea where to start? My free custom avatar service is just for you! If you are interested, send me a U2U and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Some tips for the design process:

-> Send me some images that you are interested in having incorporated into an avatar or have a look around the net for something you like. If you don't have any images, please send me some of your ideas and I will take a look myself and submit you my picks.

-> Please tell me if you want your username, ATS logo or written text incorporated into your avatar. Also, tell me which kind of fonts and colors you want the logo/text to be in.

-> Blending or Framing Please tell me whether you want you avatar to bend into a color or your background color, or whether you want it to have framed/rounded or clean edges.

-> Image Hosting: Please tell me if you wish to host the images in your media@above gallery or if your want me to host them in mine and I will send you the file links.

FREE-TO-USE AVATARS For all members Over the next few weeks I will be creating some custom avatars and post the image links below. Please understand that the free-to-use avatars is for general members use and are for everyone to use This means that multiple members may have the same avatar.

AVATAR EDITING/CUSTOMIZING: Call it pimp my avatar. If you have an old or current avatar that you think needs work, feel free to U2U me with your ideas and links.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Awesome stuff Scoobydoo, looking forward to seeing some of your work!

well done!

Flagged!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey scoob I was wondering if you could make me an avy out of this picture? I would like the same ATS logo in the bottom as I have now and in silver if you could also would it be possible to change the text color blue? if you could, thanks

Thanks Scooby Doo for my spankn new avy!! You do good work!!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by alyosha1981]

join