It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke personal bank account struck by ID theft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Bernanke personal bank account struck by ID theft

[url=http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BERNANKE_IDENTITY_THEFT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2009-08-27-19-25-46]hosted.ap.org[/ url]

WASHINGTON (AP) -- No one is safe from identity theft, not even the chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Ben Bernanke's personal checking account became entangled in an elaborate identity-theft scheme after his wife Anna's purse was stolen last August at a Capitol Hill Starbucks. According to a District of Columbia police report, it contained her Social Security card, checkbook, credit cards and IDs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am so torn as to weather I should applaude the perpetrator for enacting some justice in the world or condemn them for committing a crime.

This is a sort of justice so to speak considering the ways that the banks manipulate and track our identies to further steal moneys from the populace. The way that they use "credit" reports to get extra interest rates from people is appalling.

[url=http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BERNANKE_IDENTITY_THEFT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2009-08-27-19-25-46]hosted.ap.org[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's perhaps foretelling that this time around the guillotine doesn't have to be made of steel and wood. The good thing is most of the proper targets probably don't have the expertise to actually operate it themselves.

And the geek shall inherit the earth...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
been waiting for someone to post this issue!! first and foremost, does anyone in there right mind think that ben's account could be hacked? are you serious? this man with the rockefellers and family and friends own the money trail. second if this is true this man,woman, group will be caught in less than 96 hours. if its a lie. which is my highest guess
i feel that we all should be prepared for something huge to reach congress, senate, that is mandatory for all u.s citizens. and i might add it will not be good. god hope i am wrong here, but plz, ben getting his account jacked, is like a kid trying to take out a navy seal

[edit on 27-8-2009 by tatersalad]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I can't stand the irony of this. I know what the person did was criminal. But then again what Ben Bernanke is doing is equally as criminal.

I guess it comes down to who you think of as the lesser of the two evils.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I can't stand the irony of this. I know what the person did was criminal. But then again what Ben Bernanke is doing is equally as criminal.

I guess it comes down to who you think of as the lesser of the two evils.

Not a tough one to answer.

Ben Bernanke is the new Benedict Arnold. He is just as treasonous as every other Goldman Sachs degenerate. He deserves it. IMHO, it's about time someone made the punishment fit the crime. Although, I would say it barely compares at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A thief robbing a crook

Not that I am putting this thief in the ranks of the average Joe, but wouldn't it great if limo mysteriously broke down, then the 5 star lunch/dinner was accidentally spilled, then the phone and cable mysteriously cut off and the electric went out, the garbage was spread over the lawn, I can go on...........get the picture......... to all the big wigs who do not hear the voice of the people.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sounds like propaganda to me.

TPTB wanting to make Bernanke to seem closer to the people than what he really is.

"See , even he can be robbed , just like any of you!"

Hence , this helps him to be accepted by the people.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sorry this has already been posted this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm gonna call BS on this.

If your the spouse of Big Ben, you don't go to Starbucks, you have it delivered. Do not be shocked if this is a reason to push the rfid chips being put into something. It has to be pushed so the sheep believe it is for their own protection, then they happily embrace it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I guess ole Helicopter Ben should have used lifelock huh?

The one poster earlier who said something about spreading trash on the yard, services being cut, that's a great way to start civil disobedience on a level these "elite" can see and feel. They think they're so above us, but they need us too. Reminds of that scene in Fight club when they talking to that police chief about how they're the ones who do all of the services so don't mess with them.

new topics

top topics

join