It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini-Profile BackGround Size Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anyone know the exact width in pixels for the mini-profile image? ii keep making mini profile BG and even though i take an exact screen capture and measure the width it still comes out too big.

anyone know the exact size?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure where to find this information, but if you go to your ATS Account settings and click on ATS Store there is an option for custom mini profile background.
Once you click on it you come up with this:

Until March 10th, 2009, two locations for mini-profile backgrounds are supported.
If you're still using a background image in your old "UPLOADS" space, simply type in the exact file name.
If you're using an image you've uploaded to your MY PICTURES album in the Media Portal, type in the partial URL as indicated in the media portal to assign the image as your background.

Please be aware that the typical width of the table cell for your custom profile is about 180 pixels. Please make sure that your image does not interfer with your profile information nor present users with an ugly repeat of the pattern.

Images that disrupt the content of your profile are subject to removal without warning or refund. In addition, background images must not be more than 50k in size, or they will be removed without warning or refund. Please make sure you like the image you are uploading, there are no refunds if you change your mind.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I work with 165 pixels for the width.. seems to keep all the image with this size.

Height is usually 600 pixels, but you could make it larger.

Hope this helps,

JQ.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by John Q]

join