It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont think this video has been posted on here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just came out August 14 2009, these people are out of florida

watching as we speak, posting now so you can watch at the same time as i am

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
One more mention of "Real UFO" or " Real UFO Footage" in their description and I MIGHT have actually made note of the same.

Sorry ... Epic Fail, for me.

Not to seem downtrodden Nor dismissive, But ...

:shk:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
After a minute, I was still only seeing some guy flapping his gums..I didn't have the sound turned on, cuz I don't think I'm gonna have to listen to 'blah blah blah' to see a 'real' ufo.

This was only part 1 of FOUR?!?! Oh...just slap me. Will someone that can tolerate this guy workin his gums and his girl nodding her head for thirty minutes please watch this and cut out the 'important' parts?

I hate to admit it, but I'm probably going to miss the find of the century this time because some guy thought people wanted to see him talk for half an hour.

Hey UFO VIDEO MAKERS! Put some UFOs in your videos! I don't wanna watch you talk, I want to see death rays, ion cannons and tractor beams.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
F and S for you, forget those above!

Amazing Footage!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Interesting but idk, another UFO orb that doesn't really amount to much. I guess good close up of it at least. Much better than the far away light I am used to seeing.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I really appreciate their energy and ethusiasm. I've felt that before and know how amazing it can be to see something absolutely new to a person's experience.

At 2:54, if you stop the video, you see the classic green/red -- port, starboard lights of a conventional aircraft. it's a seemingly cool video...... but....... you add in the 2000X the videographer talks about ..... it strongly points toward a plane of some sort coming in at a vector directly at the person taking the video.

Again, I love their energy. Oh, to be young again. "Weird stuff going on in the skies"...... I think I said that once or twice myself.

Edit to add: I love the voiceover of the videographer "reverse -engineering technology" and "government coverups" and "shields of energy" and "may not be materialized energy"......... I'm not poking fun, honestly, I'm just recognizing a potential future ATS member. Hey, a dog knows his own. Me dog.

[edit on 27/8/09 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Thanks for the perfect capper on the evening Pigpen

Hey UFO VIDEO MAKERS! Put some UFOs in your videos! I don't wanna watch you talk, I want to see death rays, ion cannons and tractor beams.

Me too! I want that too!!! Or at least once in my life -- a person who actually has a tripod and whose video has background features for reference of movement. Dare I hope??? I do! I dare!!*

*step awaaaaaaaaay from the espresso, just put the cup down, Sir, eaaasy does it

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm NOT defending the guy's footage.

Initially I found the claim of a 2,000X Digital zoom extraordinary, however it does check out.
CANON ZR960 SPECS

Although we all know what artifacts/distortion can be introduced by optics and digital zoom. (thanks to Phage et al.) Also worthy of note, that camera is "entry-level" low end and relatively inexpensive. And it has a rather small 1/6" CCD.

The You tube profile explains their location, Kissimmee, FL. Basically 20-25 miles from Central Florida theme parks. (Epcot, Disney World , Universal Studios etc.) I'm in Tampa (approx. 100 miles away and know the Orlando area well.) Might have been any of a number of night-time displays or shows, frequent in the summer.

I don't fault the guy for a little drama.

He was genuinely excited and thought he had something and was willing to freely share it with others. That is commendable in my book.

(Sure some of his disclosure, reverse-engineering stuff was craptastic) I don't fault the guy one bit. He has similar interests to many of us and could learn a great deal here.

He's not a hoaxer and had the foresight to try to acquire footage and provide an eyewitness account. It is not my style to randomly defend people, but I read him and his efforts sincere. In an innocent, nerdy sort of way.

Hey, they can't all be beauty queens.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well......Just pointing out the following website of the 'witnesses'...

www.esotericcosmos.com...

This from the above mentioned link:

Justin Verrengia & D Sterlin are dedicated to discovering and sharing hidden information for the spiritual advancement of all humankind.

Justin & D are researchers and teachers in the fields of esoteric knowledge, meditation, astronomy, occult philosophies, secret societies, ufology, sacred geometry, cosmic energy & universal intelligence.

Along their spiritual journey here on earth, their definite major purpose is to help spread awareness of truth on a quest for knowledge through ascension of consciousness.

This website was put together to help guide you through a new dimensional shift taking place in our universe between ourselves and higher forms of cosmic intelligence.

As Justin & D spread awareness they focus investigations into the most esoteric realms ranging from extra-terrestrial visitation and contact, sacred geometry, time travel, free energy, meditation, the pineal gland, mind control, top secret classified advance technology, and other mysteries of life which have been purposely hidden from YOU & the entire general public.

Stream Our Weekly Esoteric Cosmos Live Show By Clicking Below:

I see nothing in the video that is unusual, as well the commentary by the 'witnesses' seems very fake in my humble opinion. I think this is nothing but a propaganda hoax to further their website. That is just my opinion however.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I see nothing in the video that is unusual, as well the commentary by the 'witnesses' seems very fake in my humble opinion. I think this is nothing but a propaganda hoax to further their website. That is just my opinion however.

Agreed.

I really didn't need to sit through three minutes of pointless waffle to see some planes.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The vectoring aircraft is a possibility. The aircraft do not appear to show signs of a 90 degree turn outside of a dimming light...nor explain flying at such a low elevation on an approach, and the approach pattern seems odd with every IFR plane flying at the same altitude yet not lined up with a runway. Either it the most odd airport traffic pattern I've seen or they are UFO's. Also, all the "ufos" seem to be of the same size. Orlando International is just north of Kissimmee, FL, so that can't be ruled out either.

Good video though.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gladius

That video was the subject of a recent previous post.

It is one of the most irritating videos I have ever seen.

The guys is a just smart you-know-what.........

He knows he's not videoing anything special.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
pretty funny stuff - "we just seen some wierd sh*t in the skies over by taco bell"

honestly i cant tell if it's planes or what from what I seen but I only scanned the first 2 videos. dont doubt it though, it seems the group feels they are not viewing conventional aircraft. hope someone can pull a good still

new topics

top topics

join