It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is GWB Jr still a free man!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
There were people who saw Obama coming. I lived in Illinois during the senate race between him and Jack Ryan.

Anyone know why Jack Ryan the Republican lost? Because his wife, Jeri Ryan filed for divorce and the papers became public. Apparently, she said he was making her go to swingers clubs and she just wasn't down with that. That doesn't look so good to conservative Republican voters.

Here's where I thought the whole thing got hilarious. I've been a star trek fan since I was a little kid. I missed Next Generation by a few years, but I watched Voyager religiously. Jeri Ryan played the 7 of 9 character in that show!

If you want to blame anybody for Obama's presidency, blame Gene Roddenberry! A man who envisioned a human society that didn't use money. Instead they worked to better themselves, as individuals, and the rest of humanity.

So there's some fuel for the "Obama is a communist" conspiracy theorists to throw on their fire.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by milesp]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

The President had a son?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by milesp

Here's where I thought the whole thing got hilarious. I've been a star trek fan since I was a little kid. I missed Next Generation by a few years, but I watched Voyager religiously. Jeri Ryan played the 7 of 9 character in that show!

[edit on 29-8-2009 by milesp]

Hahahha. I was watching Voyager clips on You Tube last week and thnought to myself , when i saw 7 of 9, "Its all your fault bitch"

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join