A Little Help For Women Trying To Understand Men!

page: 7
72
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Excellent the first post actually sums up my mind as well. See we guys do have our own special set of working rules.




posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic

Maybe a bit more "praise" and less bashing would be a good start for many women


Okayz ...






posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

I'm a woman and I agree with most of what you said with the exception of these points:

5. We don't like being talked down to, which is actually the biggest reason we cheat. Disrespect of males is pretty common. Some women think they can treat their man however they want with no consequences. Some women don't even realize they are doing it. If you talk down to your man constantly (and yell at him on a consistent basis), there is a good chance he thinks about leaving you or screwing around on you more than 4 times a day. Be nice to him and have respect for him, he will love you forever. Remember he is a person too, with his own mind, his own thoughts, his own wants.


I disagree, that's not the honorable and above board way to go about things (cheating). If someone treats you that badly, where the issues cannot be resolved, then get out of the marriage/relationship. Cheating is not the answer and serves no purpose whatsoever in resolving any problems. It just makes the cheater look horrible.


8. For some reason we feel the need to release methane into the air on a fairly regular basis. I'm sorry, you have no choice, get used to it.

Please. I don't think so. Have some manners.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There's always the Cosmo papers.
They've done so many articles on relationships. What not to say in front of friends or especially; the marriage counselor. etc

My now ex-wife used to sit ( not literally) home all day thinking about how to improve the house, but finally gave up and said; "You don't make enough money and you NEVER will." If she would have had the internet back then, she would have left me even sooner.

Let's not forget about the kids
They're your kids, not mine, I work all day and you expect me to punish them when I get home?


That comes from YOUR side of the family !!


One show I used to watch and still do sometimes is: Yes Dear So true.

Gotta love the sitcoms. But if you laugh and she doesn't think it's funny.....



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I had alot to say, negatively about the sister thread....it went on for weeks because of the many flaws in it. I have nothing but good things to say about this thread though. You, sir, have seem to put it all in perspective. Good job, the world is now a little better having educated women everywhere. Great job, nothing wrong with this post at all.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Number 16 about the remote definetly was spot on! My boyfriend will never ever let me have the remote. We will be laying in bed and he'll be watching a show on cars, and he'll fall asleep and ill go to take the remote to change the channel, and he will STILL not let me take the remote, even if he's sleeping. I have to comment on this further but I have something to do. Very nice thread though, S&F!



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


That's one of the worst/greatest pic ever. I've seen it before, i think the guy was given the a-hole of the year award for it, lol.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd
 


And deservedly so ...

Think what could happen to the beer.



Nah, the ladies are great ...

My only advice to them is ... take it easy on us please.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by calstorm
 



Your # 5 is what your checking other women is to us. There has to be a compromise there.


It's called the look don't touch rule, and it works wonders.


Look when we aren't around but to do it in front of us is a total sex drive killer. If there is some hot young thing walking by and instead of checking her out, you look at us like we are the only woman in the world, I can assure you , you are going to get some of the best you've ever had. when you are checking out other women in front of us it like you are deliberately trying to kill our sex drive.
So go ahead and do it when you are with your friends or whatever, but when you are with us, go out of your way not to notice other woman, trust me, it will pay off later that night.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Boy, I can feel a lot of frustration in some of those post


But you know, I think men and women can learn a lot from each other, but for that, communication, honesty and of course, love, are essential.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018
 





Let's not forget about the kids They're your kids, not mine, I work all day and you expect me to punish them when I get home?


Whoa! Be a man. Sorry this just ticks me off. You inserted part A into slot B yes they ARE your kids. The mother is the nurturer and care giver, the father is the authoritarian. From a kids point of view, mommy isn't so scary when we act up, 'cause she is the one who gives us hugs and makes us cookies, but daddy means business. We understand a mans need to come home and relax, but you need to take care of that first. Otherwise you are emasculated in our eyes, and we don't want to feel that way about our men.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fu Hao
 


Good posts, but I have to ask, if you are home all week taking care of the kids and the house, why should he be cleaning house on the weekend, when you should have cleaned it during the week. Yeah, he should be maybe working on the car, or the yard and spending time with the kids, but not cleaning house.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
MOST OF YOU ALL WRONG.
I will keep it simple..I observe reality, unlike most of you delusional fools.
yea I said it. read


1. Women want one thing...SEX. Having kids is a way of securing a husband (husband can be a MAN or THE STATE) figure it out for yourself
2. MEN WANT ONE THING ... A PAT on the BACK "good job" scooby snack.
Any man would rather fuk a woman ONCE and have her tell him and all the people she knows that he is amazing than have sex with that woman every day for a month.
Look at WHO is doing the hard work during sex.
look at what a man is trying to do during sex...please the female.


3. men are EMOTIONAL...women are PHYSICAL.
SO SIMPLE YET MOST OF YOU ARE DELUSIONAL coz you go to movies and believe what is in it without using YOUR BRAIN.
only reason men have cars is coz of this factore
Women...shoes and bags.
hell, women keep their shoes on during sex. Men get bent up and emotional once they have sex with a woman. YOU ALL KNOW ITS TRUE. regardless of what they show in movies the reality is THAT.

4. most woman can EASILY detach themselves from sex and emotion
Most men can NOT DO THIS.

I can go on and on but I wont. Figure the rest out.
by the way
here is a hint
FLIP IT AROUND.. look at what they call Romantic movies and look at what they call Porno. One is supposedly REALITY and one is Fantasy. NOW FLIP IT.
Anyone that has dated many women and many TYPES of women will understand this simple law of nature.
again, when I say ALL women or all men I mean 95 percent.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hear is the deal killer for me.

The relationship has been developing, things are going well, but there is the typical power struggle. Certain areas one person should be in charge, certain areas the other person.

You are going somewhere. As usual, the man is driving. The woman gets lost, but the man is not. She wants him to pull over and ask directions. He tells her it is not necessary, and she gets mad.

If I say I am not lost, I am not lost. If you don't have the faith and confidence in me to believe that I can find my way when I say I can find my way, then the faith is gone. In reality, it is when the power struggle has gone over the edge.

Probably the most important thing for a man is that his woman believes in him.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod
 


You could give Dr. Phil a run for his money. Very good synopsis of the male agenda, for lack of a better description. Your itemized list pretty much explains it all in an excellent way. I even printed the list up for my wife to read. That's a first for me, for a long time. Anyway, good job.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
MOST OF YOU ALL WRONG.
I will keep it simple..I observe reality, unlike most of you delusional fools.
yea I said it. read


1. Women want one thing...SEX. Having kids is a way of securing a husband (husband can be a MAN or THE STATE) figure it out for yourself
2. MEN WANT ONE THING ... A PAT on the BACK "good job" scooby snack.
Any man would rather fuk a woman ONCE and have her tell him and all the people she knows that he is amazing than have sex with that woman every day for a month.
Look at WHO is doing the hard work during sex.
look at what a man is trying to do during sex...please the female.


3. men are EMOTIONAL...women are PHYSICAL.
SO SIMPLE YET MOST OF YOU ARE DELUSIONAL coz you go to movies and believe what is in it without using YOUR BRAIN.
only reason men have cars is coz of this factore
Women...shoes and bags.
hell, women keep their shoes on during sex. Men get bent up and emotional once they have sex with a woman. YOU ALL KNOW ITS TRUE. regardless of what they show in movies the reality is THAT.

4. most woman can EASILY detach themselves from sex and emotion
Most men can NOT DO THIS.

I can go on and on but I wont. Figure the rest out.
by the way
here is a hint
FLIP IT AROUND.. look at what they call Romantic movies and look at what they call Porno. One is supposedly REALITY and one is Fantasy. NOW FLIP IT.
Anyone that has dated many women and many TYPES of women will understand this simple law of nature.
again, when I say ALL women or all men I mean 95 percent.



I think you should stop watching porn, son. That is is not reality and neither is this dribble you posted. Even sex industry workers will tell you this. If it was this alternate reality you posted, then women would be the majority in purchasing male prostitutes and the female prostitutes would have a harder time finding (non-gay) customers. Note that the opposite is true.

If you want to see reality, then look at the market. Supply and demand. Who's selling and who's buying. Not many women pay for sex. What does that tell you?



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Good posts, but I have to ask, if you are home all week taking care of the kids and the house, why should he be cleaning house on the weekend, when you should have cleaned it during the week.


You must not have any kids, lol. I can say with two younger kids, you can clean the house to the point of being safe to perform surgery on the floor, but within 10 minutes of the kids being home the place will look like new orleans after katrina.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Amen brother. THere is nothing i can think of to add. you hit the nail on the head on that one. i have to say this you should print this out and make a pamphlet for women.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This reminds me of the book Men are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.

Yes, it's absolutely true. And I'm a pretty girly male.



posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Fu Hao
 


Good posts, but I have to ask, if you are home all week taking care of the kids and the house, why should he be cleaning house on the weekend, when you should have cleaned it during the week. Yeah, he should be maybe working on the car, or the yard and spending time with the kids, but not cleaning house.





Oh Dear I was so pissed yesterday I rambled on and on w/o being clear. I'm so sorry. I do work 10 hr days, an hour there, and an hour and a half back normally (My company moved and it sucks) . Now I have to pick up one from football practice and the other from swimming so I'll get home later, start dinner and homework. He will leave late, go to his friends, & come home stoned. Makes for great times.






top topics



 
72
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join