It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Bell Photo Illustration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The reason I did this and started this thread is to let all of you know to never take anything at face value. I whipped this up in Photoshop in 20 minutes. I just wanted to share my work. The old saying goes, "Seeing is Believing", and it's even more true with today's technology. No photo or video on this site or any site for that matter, will ever amount to evidence of any kind. Only first hand experience and an admission by the governments of the world will ever clear the air on this subject so to speak.
By the way, I really think ATS should have thread strictly for artwork. Maybe even hold competitions for prizes.

As for my illustration here, I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts on how I pulled it off before I give away my secrets.

Here is my work:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I see what you've done, the 'UFO' is in fact a speaker which should be mounted on the empty looking pole in the foreground.

One of the photos from the 'LIFE magazine' colour shots of Nazi Germany.

Just chop it off, stick in the sky, blur it a bit and presto, 'NAZI UFO!'

You illustrate a really good point there, but had you not let on that it was a fix, well, this thread would be a hell of a lot different!

I like your idea of an art work thread too, could be real good.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Nice work, but it would be better if they were actually looking at the ufo

Sorry for the large size, but can you spot what it is?

Original -

[edit on 27-8-2009 by White2098]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That is a bad Hoax. It even doesn't look like a Haunebu... The Picture was posted 2 days ago here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate hoaxers because they make it difficult to do serious research.
Real pictures of Nazi UFOs aka Haunebu's can be found in older UFO literature, especially pre 1980.
I will scan some pictures soon.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
First stage rocket nozzle?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Only thing about the pic is that there is not one sod remotely interested in the object in the sky at that particular moment. I'm glad purehughness pointed out that the object is a speaker, I wondered what it was when looking at the original pics the other day. That was the first thing I said to myself that it wasn't. I'll have to go back and look again!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Only thing about the pic is that there is not one sod remotely interested in the object in the sky at that particular moment.

That immediately struck me as well! Aliens descend from outer space, but the public is still paying attention to the event...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
That is a bad Hoax. It even doesn't look like a Haunebu... The Picture was posted 2 days ago here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate hoaxers because they make it difficult to do serious research.
Real pictures of Nazi UFOs aka Haunebu's can be found in older UFO literature, especially pre 1980.
I will scan some pictures soon.

Settle down friend. I never claimed that the photo was real. Did you not read my original post? I posted it to illustrate a point, and well maybe showcase my talents a bit. *self back pat*

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

I did know you posted as a hoax, but others will copy it and post it elsewhere as being genuine. It happens here at ATS also a lot, perhaps in three months it reappears on this forum as a newly discovered picture. That's why I hate Hoaxers that call them selves Artists. It would pay off if you really looked into the Nazi UFO Conspiracy instead of drawing fakes. Because George Adamski wasn't the only one who has taken pictures of the Haunebu, there are lots of others with names and dates. Give me some time and I will scan and upload them.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't mean to be critical but as for super photoshop talent, it looks to me like an object placed onto the image, then a little dab of the blur tool. It does not look natural in the image at all, some fakes are hard to tell but this is immediate. Nice illustration of a fake, but noticable nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Worried that these will reappear? Guess we just need to keep on our toes, and when they do appear....BAM! Down she goes... We just can't get amnesia.

Also, it's pretty obvious by your profile name you're heavily into the Nazi Saucer programme, I was wondering if you could U2U me some links, or book titles or anything like that? I'd love to know more about it. Lots more!

Would be so very appreciated.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's another one I did just to show that I'm not a one trick pony. And just to iterate, I'm no hoaxer. I've seen things myself, but had I had a camera with me and posted the real deal, no one would believe me anyways. It's as I said in my first post. The whole UFO thing is subjective until the governments of the world come out and say otherwise. Until then, it's all going to be, and always will be based on first hand experience by the experiencer. I mean, even the events where there are multiple witnesses get cast aside and classified in some form or another as mass hallucination or some other term that avoids the truth. No amount of evidence from anyone in any way, shape, or form will amount to anything unless the governments of the world stand behind it. And they won't, because they are afraid.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

You really need to get a photo with a few people in the foreground doing Nazi salutes. Edit out some of the fingers so they look like they are pointing at the sky and plop in a UFO in the direction they are pointing.

Would be a perfect hoax photo.

Jon

[edit on 8.27.2009 by Voxel]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I know I would be the first to disregard it, but the masses would just go crazy if for some reason any government released their own fake UFO images and claimed they're real. So it depends on who emits that fakery and who is buying it.
BTW I have an amazing pic of a potato (!) which will post here when I have the time to fake it better

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
oh that has to be fake

if the crowd was looking at anyone other than hitler himself they would have been gassed

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I saw a diagram of the Bell on the Web

It was a real device

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Tim Ventura here, from www.americanantigravity.com... - I've added a number of links to new information on the Philadelphia Experiment & Nazi-Bell stories to the Wikipedia Entry under the "Alternative Theories" section. In short, a lot of new information is coming out about this story, including:

- Einstein's documented involvement, from his FBI file that places him in 1943 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard working on "a device to explode a torpedo under a ship"

- A detailed technical summary of how the Philadelphia Experiment might be recreated, published by James Corum: www.americanantigravity.com...

- The revelation that "Rhinehart" was in fact that name of a real scientist working at the Philadelphia Navy in '43, who specialized in Naval Degaussing Equipment (ie: big electromagnetic coils)

- Firm connections to the Nazi-Bell Project through Einstein's 1928 revision of the Unified Field Theory, which both the Allies & Axis had copies of (through Walther Gerlach, Nazi oversight for the Bell Project, who had helped Einstein vet the theory in the 20's).

- Engineering-level knowledge of Unified Field-Theory effects, as described by GE scientist Gabriel Kron, which could have easily been couple with Einstein's unfinished UFT.

- Knowledge of gas-plasma absorption of radar, which was later developed further by Northrup for inclusion in the B-2 bomber (NOTE: that this would almost have to be required for the B2, because even if the aircraft itself absorbed radar, the moving air around it would still reflect signals & show up on doppler radar. Radar-absorption of gas plasmas was also further researched during the space-program, as it is the reason that contact is temporarily lost with space capsules upon re-entry.)

A good resource to start with is "Einstein's Antigravity", atL
www.americanantigravity.com...

Thanks!

Tim Ventura
www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timventura
Tim Ventura here, from www.americanantigravity.com... - I've added a number of links to new information on the Philadelphia Experiment & Nazi-Bell stories to the Wikipedia Entry under the "Alternative Theories" section. In short, a lot of new information is coming out about this story, including:

What does any of that have to do with faked photos, which is what this year old thread is apparently about?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

True but attitude is everything. What happens if I concoct some narative to explain it such as " well this UFO decloaked for a moment which is why no one looked up". I just ignore all of the Youtube UFO footage these days.

It really comes down to belief systems. If your belief system supports the ETH fallacy then nothing on earth can change that. I was a bright science student in my teens when an American UFO magazine showed some marks on the ground that were explained as made by an "antigravity solenoid". It took me two weeks to to realise that I did not know what the Hell an antigravity solenoid was and the likelihood of its existence...

I would like to believe but can see little evidence I feel happy with.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Those are really lousy Photoshop edits. The "UFO" is far too blurred to look natural with the rest of the picture. As someone stated earlier, it looks like a completely foreign object hastily pasted in.

top topics

join