It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loch Ness monster on Google Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Is the Loch Ness monster on Google Earth?

www.telegraph.co.uk

Researcher Adrian Shine, of the Loch Ness Project, told the newspaper: "This is really intriguing. It needs further study." The image can be seen by entering coordinates Latitude 57°12'52.13"N, Longitude 4°34'14.16"W in Google Earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is a blatant fluff piece fresh off the British tabloids, I noticed it whilst flicking through the paper at work & thought someone might be able to run with it.

Seems to be the size and shape of the infamous Loch Ness Monster however I'm sure there probably are other explanations however I can't think of any.

I find it pretty unlikely that a Plesiosaur survived God knows how long in a Loch, in Scotland.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am going to say that is a boat with wakes folloing it.

Really it almost looks more like a night vision photo.

But I higly doubt it is the Loch Ness monster.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry to say it's already on here:

Nessie on Google Earth?

And yeah, I had a look, pretty sure it's a boat, like one of the cruisers that go from Fort Augustus to Urquhart Castle. They're fun!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think that is actually the pink monster from yo gabba gabba. Someone finally ditched him into the loch?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Offhand it looks like a giant squid, though there are no known squid in fresh water.

I tend to support the boat theory. The tentacles could be the wake. Or it could be a raft upside down.

I'd love it if it turned out there really is a "Nessie," but that's the least plausible explanation of all.

new topics

top topics

join