It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKY News UFO Footage from Pontefract Conference 09

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well, I'm not a broken record so I won't repeat myself to people that refuses to listen. All these questions have been dealt with in the existing threads, I suggest you visit them and then think through what you're saying.

I will endeavour to read it tonight.

Your claims, yours to prove.

Not claims, beliefs, or would you deny me that right as it doesn't fit in with the little green men theory?

So tell me, what navigation charts did you check out and what times and dates did you check as anyone with common sense can see these dates and times cannot be trusted.

Timestamp on video

Aug 1st 4:46 pm the video is shot in the DARK!!! where in Turkey does it get dark at that time, and before anyone says the clock was out by 12 hours
Aug 2nd 4:00 am almost 12 hours later and................ it's still dark!!! this is Turkey, not the Antarctic.

Tell me when looking at Google Earth and these navigation charts did you happen to see the Kuzey gas fields? granted they are to the west of where he says he shot the video but they are only 10 miles from his location.

Here is a little bit of information on Turkeys' largest gas field.
Kuzey, or North Marmara, which is the largest gas field in Turkey. Discovered in 1988 by TPAO, it is an offshore structure in the gas-prone Thrace-Gallipoli Basin in the Sea of Marmara. Developed by TPAO, the field produces 50 MCF/day. It went on stream in May 1997. Momentum Engineering of the US has built and installed an unmanned production platform, under a contract awarded by TPAO in January 1996. The US company has also installed a pipeline network to link the marine and land sections.

As I BELIEVE, this man is a hoaxer, yes the film is genuine as in, he is filming something real. Also I have stated many times before, I believe we are being visited but I will not sit and believe everything I see, especially when an Individual has multiple sighting and filming when no one else does. I think this guy is up there with Antonio Urzi.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Hi, im still not convinced it isnt a shower head, where is the lights on the night time footage??? and where are these negatives?? i have not seen or heard of any negatives from this footage. Please provide them for me as this is some new evidence on this case. Thanks in advance.

Im know sceptic, im a believer but i just dont believe this footage, stll no one has answered why didnt he get anyone ie media, ufo buffs etc, to come along and film it on the 3rd or 4th night or any night after he filmed it over such a long period of time??? It just dosent hold with me

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
Here is a little bit of information on Turkeys' largest gas field.
Kuzey, or North Marmara, which is the largest gas field in Turkey. Discovered in 1988 by TPAO, it is an offshore structure in the gas-prone Thrace-Gallipoli Basin in the Sea of Marmara.

The Marmara is not a duck pond, it's a sea, and the area you refer to is far away from Kumburgaz. Check it.

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
Hi, im still not convinced it isnt a shower head, where is the lights on the night time footage??? and where are these negatives?? i have not seen or heard of any negatives from this footage. Please provide them for me as this is some new evidence on this case. Thanks in advance.

Just check the already existing thread(s), no point in making a duplicate with this one, also there are pleenty of other threads on this video in other UFO forums. That's where I found the negative images.

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The Marmara is not a duck pond, it's a sea, and the area you refer to is far away from Kumburgaz. Check it.

Oh I have, I think we must be looking at different maps. Marmara Kuzey lies at a depth of 1,120 metres, below 40 metres of water, and is about 2.5 km from the shore. It is 6 km south-west of Silivri town, near the small gas field of Silivri. I know I said 10 but it's actually more like 16 miles north west of Kumburgaz. Not far away at all.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Famous UFO researchers (Erich Von Daniken,Haktan Akdoğan,Dr. Roger Leir,Jaime Maussan,Nick Pope,Dr. Norma Milanovich,Antonio Urzi,Piergiorgio Caria ) came to Turkey for international Ufo Congress/Istanbul on June 12, 2009 and they joined to Haberturk Tv. That was great program.

Playlist - (approximatively 45 minutes)
www.youtube.com...

Especially Part4 is very impressive.(Alien invasion)

UFO footages by NASA

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Evr3n]

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Evr3n]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I've seen that Turkey UFO on youtube. I love the way it lights up from one side to the other... But it almost looks to good... I think the best part of that flick is when he zooms in and you can see someone looking at an illuminated oval shaped display.

Fantastic stuff... I was wondering where I had seen this...
Thanks a bunch. Star for you!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join