It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKY News UFO Footage from Pontefract Conference 09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Star for that. I see exactly what you mean there. Though neither is absolute proof, we can't expect any either as is usual with these findings. I did like the bow of the ship comparison, that was truly one of the images I was having trouble visualizing as anything else due to the reflection but the shadowing of the front of the tower and the rest of the bow makes sense visually. Thanks for enlightening me.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Nice, I've seen the video before but not on Sky News. Always nice to have new info.
If you've ever watched "Capturing the Light," Dorothy Izatt took footage of the aliens inside their ship and it looks almost identical.
here is a snapshot, looks better in the video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdbb70083d58.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm sure this thead is fantastic.
However, after reading this thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) I realize that ANYTHING coming out of the Turkish Government is simply a proxi of the United States' organization of the CIA.

Just thought I'd let that be known.

The pieces are falling together, people. Time to keep your head up.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What the heck is that thing that looks like a head sticking out?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d2534ee0104baa6a.png[/atsimg]

Also, this thing below, looks just like Prophet Yaweh's ufos

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aa917bf3b24a2efd.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

What the heck is that thing that looks like a head sticking out? It disappears and comes back several times during the close ups, at least it seems that way to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d2534ee0104baa6a.png[/atsimg]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing so its not just you.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Like so many others, we may never know. I keep looking though and hoping.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

1. Love the Avatar (got to say that)... I mean what are we anti skin tone or something LOL

2. As for the post, I clearly remember this one so I searched, and unlike some posting here it erm... wasn't difficult.

Here we go... previous posts of this video right on ATS:

(a) Posted: Oct 10, 2008: 18 pages of discussion
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(b) Posted: Oct 12, 2008: 1 page and stopped!

(c) Posted: Jan 31, 2008: 1 page discussion

(d) Posted: Jan 21, 2008: 1 page and stopped!

And a nice article including newspaper clippings here (2008):
www.siriusufo.org.../english/kumburgaz_2008.asp

Not exactly 'hot off the press news' but anyway a quick summary of the above:

(a) is the original lengthy thread

(b) and (d) are stopped threads because (THANK GOD) other people like me actually bother to notify people of old threads.

(c) continues for a bit and then someone (thankfully!) points people to other threads...

Suggestions:

- Discuss again
- Copy and paste old discussions here
- Guess what was posted in the 18 page thread and try to say something new

Some clues:
Page 18 of the thread above includes a translation
Multiple pages of same discussion discuss "this is an oil rig" and "this is a ships bow coming towards the shore" (the general consensus among skeptics, you have to read that thread for more info)
And there are multiple instances of "this is the best footage ever 100% completely not able to debunk it" (the general consensus among believers).

Some additional clues:
If you're a member please use the Search Function a lot.
- Best Tip
- Go to Search
- Search under the "Search Thread Titles" and type a word and limit to just the Forums of interest.
- Further clue I used the word "Turkey"

My Opinion:
This video does not meet my basic criteria for discussion, it could be anything.

Final Comment: Is it really worth doing this thread all over again...
Final Comment (again): Can we somehow limit the excesses that people use in their titles to new threads (100% this or that), and can we try to spell such titles correctly.
Final Final Comment: There is no Final Final Comment...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

askbaby, The reason why it was titled 100% Genuine is because that is what the man is claiming in the video itself.

Besides, the footage shown in the second video was 2009... not 2008.

Perhaps you should read past the first video in a new thread before claiming it complete rehash.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hi Hunka... Hunka...
I will consider changing my name to askbabyask!

Anyway I digress...

Thanks for the reply, a couple of things:

(a) An expert (or a hundred experts) saying that he thinks (or they think) it is genuine does not actually make it genuine, how do you become an expert?

(b) The second video doesn't (for me) even rank as a UFO video other than first as a twinkly light in the sky and then a dot in the sky going behind a building. I didn't even consider commenting on it, it could be anything. If someone is actually saying that this was summoned or called to be there... well it's still a twinkly light (and then a dot) in the sky and (still) could be anything. Sorry that I didn't erm comment on that second video.

(c) I commented primarily on the first video because the vast majority of people are discussing that video (which I have to say is worthy of a discussion), and therefore saw it as my duty to include the links to the old discussions about that video... primarily because we don't want to continuously repeat ourselves... do we? Also several others in this latest thread remembered the old thread but seemed unable to find it... so I both found it, commented on it, linked to the videos and told others how to search for videos.

(d) As for the third video that is from 2004, and been seen a lot and therefore I leave it to others to link to the old ATS thread(s) about that one, however most people are ignoring it anyway.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by askbaby]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'm sure this thead is fantastic.
However, after reading this thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) I realize that ANYTHING coming out of the Turkish Government is simply a proxi of the United States' organization of the CIA.

Just thought I'd let that be known.

The pieces are falling together, people. Time to keep your head up.

Jay I thought the exact same thing when I saw the Turkey thing...

However I also thought about the fact that Mount Ararat is located in Turkey as well...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby

Hi Hunka... Hunka...
I will consider changing my name to askbabyask!

Anyway I digress...

Thanks for the reply, a couple of things:

(a) An expert (or a hundred experts) saying that he thinks (or they think) it is genuine does not actually make it genuine, how do you become an expert?

(b) The second video doesn't even rank as a UFO video other than first as a twinkly light in the sky and then a dot in the sky going behind a building. I didn't even consider commenting on it, it could be anything. If someone is actually saying that this was summoned or called to be there... well it's still a twinkly light (and then a dot) in the sky and (still) could be anything.
Sorry that I didn't erm comment on that second video.

Don't you find the second video, the one which supposedly occurred during a conference looks strikingly like the stuff we would see from prophet Yahweh?

It's the same reflective orb with a shady bottom.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Okay... so I am done Googling Yahweh, I originally thought you were talking about something from the Old Testament (sorry!) and so I thought of a book I once read by Joseph Blumrich (NASA I think!) which was a pretty hefty read and talked about "The Spaceships of Ezekiel"... so I digressed and was re-living my old read... some people might remember it:
Spaceships of Ezekial

Anyway THEN I re-read your post... and found who you mean... and I have to say that no, I don't think there is anything at all there. Sorry.

Apologies... I normally start my replies and clearly state that I am a skeptic, however I am not a skeptic who simply says no no no... I am extremely interested in finding something that I cannot disprove, and can pass a simple test of 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the post Chem

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Very fascinating video's, especially about the ex politician that gave the talk. that was outstanding. Thanks for the thread. Flagged

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
The UFO on the ground in the dark is old, there are a few threads about it already...
The pic/movie of the lights in the sky>

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Nice, I've seen the video before but not on Sky News. Always nice to have new info.
If you've ever watched "Capturing the Light," Dorothy Izatt took footage of the aliens inside their ship and it looks almost identical.
here is a snapshot, looks better in the video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdbb70083d58.jpg[/atsimg]

(omg, 7am here and my coffee taste like coco.)
Yes, I have seen capturing the light, pretty amazing with the ufo apearing in the kitchen window like that !..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
(omg, 7am here and my coffee taste like coco.)
Yes, I have seen capturing the light, pretty amazing with the ufo apearing in the kitchen window like that !..

UK I'm guessing?
Miss it.

Yeah it is pretty cool. I had seen the video you linked (the raw video) before I saw Capturing the Light, and as soon as I saw it and I saw the video she recorded of the little heads moving around, I immediately thought of this video.
So yeah, glad you brought it up

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

I agree, I could do more searches, and I did go over and flag the original posters thread..

But, I was realy trying to show that this is more or less 'good' evidence since it isnt debunked yet and the experts did say it is 100% real footage, and on the MSM news even(Krmt, I know )...

There is people like P.Hellyer that makes me believe there are ET's out there, or atleast T's (or UTB = Unknown Terrestrial Beings
that is 'messing' around on our planet, our their planet !

I'm off to read those threads. Thank you for bringeth forth..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Looks like Obama found some coins there!

One thing I am puzzled over, is, if there are two pilots in this ship/plane/boat, why isnt there any glas around them? like windshields on our cars and planes??

Maybe there are but cant be seen in the Vids ??Maybe they have suits on and do not need cockpit-glass.. ??

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Norway, and the clock was more like7:30 , I was to tired to press the keys, I figured no one would notice !

Butt, here is what is listed in Wiki. ( think about it, you can do research about ufo and et at Wiki.com, who say disclosure will not happen? )

From Wiki : 2008 Turkey UFO sightings
The 2008 Turkey UFO sightings were a series of videotaped and documented UFO sightings by Yalcin Yalman, a night guard in Turkey. They occurred between May and September 2008, mostly while the sky was dark (between 8:00pm and 5:00am), though some of the video is taken at dawn, out over a body of water. This case has been welcomed with open arms by the Sirius UFO Space Science Research Center in Turkey, calling the video "the most important UFO images ever."[1][2][3]

Yalcin Yalman, the same man known for his footage of UFO sightings from Turkey in 2007,[4] among many residents, witnessed one or more UFOs on several nights during the months of May–September of 2008. This video, like the last, was shot over Yeni Kent Compound in the evening to morning hours.[3]

Yalman provided the Sirius UFO Space Science Research Center with about two and a half hours of footage from the four month period. The Center went through the footage frame-by-frame and interviewed people who claimed to have witnessed one or more of the incidents. The chairman of the UFO Research Center, Haktan Akdogan, said that "after conducting all of the analysis we came to the conclusion that this video footage is 100 per cent genuine." Akdogan also said that it was concluded that the objects sighted that have physical and material structures are not airplanes or helicopters, nor are they any kind of space phenomenon (i.e. planets), nor are they the result of natural or atmospheric disturbances. The Sirius UFO Center is also optimistic about the evidence that this video shows regarding alien life. Akdogan said that, in addition to the metallic structures of the UFOs sighted, "in the close-up of some footages [sic] of the objects, entities in them can be distinctly made out."[1][3]

Akdogan added, "now it is a time for world governments to acknowledge the reality of UFOs."[1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join