It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKY News UFO Footage from Pontefract Conference 09

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

is my avatar against T&C ? Why is that ? Nooo, it shows skin , ?
it is a drawing and not even a real photo, and year head coming apart there isnt too sweet either if you want to go into details ...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Hi Chembreather,
This footage recieved a good deal of analysis on ATS a while back if im not mistaken.
Its the one where you can see what looks like one or two "grey"type aliens through the craft window at the center i believe.
Can't find the link sorry,but there was a thread with captured images from the vid,which showed greys at the controls.
Anyone else remember the thread?

Still a very interesting bit of footage IMO.

Yea, Ive seen the Istanbul ufo clip before, but this was from Sky news about an Ufo conference, and that ufo clip is showed there..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice find. That first UFO in the clip looks familiar. Its either a clip from this video from 2007 or its another UFO that looks exactly the same. At about the 1:30 mark you will see its the same.

The one thing that bothers me about the video is that there are no points of reference to see how far away its. Even when they zoom out you never see any gound lights or landscape.

Edit to add: The music in the video is quite annoying.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by Erasurehead]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Superb find.

Star and flag!

Woot woot!!

Choo choo!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yer that film was awesome! Being a 3D artist I knew it wasn't fake! Too bad it took others so long to catch on! So there we have it there is life out there!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And oh, your avatar is STILL against the T&C

This really made me laugh...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This alone is proof enough of, at the VERY least, amazingly advanced aircraft technology. I believe it IS an ET UFO, but that's just me. I would love to see more videos like this and the phoenix lights, but they're hard to come by apparently. This is the kind of stuff that shuts up the ignorant skeptics. I HAVE seen ufos and know they are real. It's a FACT as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
looks suspiciously like a cylon ship. Now I get it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thanks for the update on these videos - there have been some great threads on this here at ATS - easynow posted this photo still from the video previously:

i575.photobucket.com...

from this thread (just over half way down):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry - I am not tech savvy enough to insert just the photo...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
This is the kind of stuff that shuts up the ignorant skeptics. I HAVE seen ufos and know they are real. It's a FACT as far as I'm concerned.

Such anger towards people who aren't as simple minded as you to believe every blurry video of flying dots on face value. UFO's are FACT, ET's are NOT FACT.

This is a good video of something that is right now unidentified. It is not proof of alien existance. So me... being skeptic that this is an Alien performing a quick fly over for the hell of it, is being ignorant how?

Please don't slander or steriotype people who don't believe in aliens as ignorant. Deny it, don't apply it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Okay, this in no way is proof that aliens ships are real. To me, this is
obviously a terrestrial craft produced by back-engineering a recovered
ufo. THERE...this is officialy debunked.

wink

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It seems like this year has been full of ufo stuff if 2012 is true then I think there is more to come

nice find

S&F

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I clearly remember reading on a site somewhere, I've forgotten just where obviously, that it was an oil rig or platform on the horizon.

This is a thread where in the film you can hear the waves and at the end you can tell its a rig by the flames from burning off the excess natural gas.

That is a sight you can see here often if out on a boat looking towards rigs. Except here everyone knows what it is. Sometimes when you get the mirage effect that elongates and mirrors the image on the horizon it could easily be filmed and called a UFO.

If this is the one I remember, the person who did the film worked nights on shore and knew what it really was. I wish I kept better files. I could be wrong, but I think this is from the same source.

I know I saw something in detail about this at the start of the year on some site. Anyone else remember where that was?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I would sure like to know about the sources of this information on the oil rig. It does not seem to fit the profile of any part of an oil rig that I have ever seen, but I'm no oil man. I would expect to see more of the support structure. With skeptics and fanatics supposedly investigating this thoroughly I would assume they have at least been to the area to investigate. It seems as though they have spoken with locals as well. But as usual, I have no clue, just avidly following this with the rest of y'all.

S+F for shizzle

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yer it's an alien reproduction vehicle with little grey CIA agents inside!
Use your head! it's aliens sight seeing!

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

Actually I'm sure I remember finding something on this footage. If I recall there are multiple films at the same location by the same person. I'm at work but I'll try and look when I get a chance. I have to work to 9 PM tonight.

Another suggestion as I recall was the bow of tankers coming in. The footage is clearly of something on the horizon over the water and it either does not move or moves very slowly. Also one man keeps taking these films I'm sure.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd9aa8322428.jpg[/atsimg]

These are tankers I found that are in the same vicinity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9506176a7b3.jpg[/atsimg]

two grabs combined from the footage. Could the bottom perhaps be a lighted ships bow?

The upper part looks just like when I've seen the rigs from across Cook Inlet early in the morning. It is when they are burning off excess gas.

I'll look for the other site I recall tonight. Not sure which one I found it on. It was something about the same man taking all the shots and him knowing what it was all along. I'm sure it identified it as an oil rig on the horizon. I know you can hear the waves and see them as the dawn comes on.

I could be wrong but my memory for events is pretty good its just remembering where I read or see something that is hard. I'm a readaholic.
I read all day while I do my work.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Wow nice footage

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Already posted.

I covered this exact video in January here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SKY News UFO Footage from Pontefract Conference 09

And it has the link to the Original DiscloseTV footage, which is a bit clearer.

And oh, your avatar is STILL against the T&C

And the link you redirected us to even shows how you came in late with the video when you posted it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
oooooooooh me !!
this is a good one!

just how clear is it in that video!! i bet 90% of people who seen it said that just looks too good to be true! ... but it seems it is ...

dont suppose anyone stried to debunk this one here yet have they ?

btw _ lol, i see your still flashing your robot torso!
WIN

[edit on 27-8-2009 by boaby_phet]

that first video they claimed here on ats it was fake.
So idk lol

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bacbb13cc081.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not a nautical person other than as a passenger but I think these (red arrow) are called moorings. Is it possible the aliens people see could be these on the lighted bow of a ship?

I can not find where I read the other right now so I'll back off of that.

Why would a UFO sit motionless just above the water on the horizon on multiple nights in the same location in plain view of a busy port? Any theories on that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join