It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKY News UFO Footage from Pontefract Conference 09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is interesting, it is said to be 100% real by the UFO experts..

He say in this video that the footage has been researched for 2.5 weeks and is 100% Reaal footage....

This clip is a live interview at the Pontefract Conference, it shows some footage of one of the most famous ufo sightings that took place in turkey and was filmed by a security guard and was seen by many people also, it was up in the sky foe about 3 hours over a few nights.

BREAKTHROUGH DEVELOPMENT ABOUT THE KUMBURGAZ SIGHTING IN TURKEY!!

Upon these developments the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Center CEO Haktan Akdogan took part in a National TV show and stated live in front of the cameras, that he would give the film to Prof. Adnan Oktem who wanted to have the original film of the sightings in order to have it studied at a Scientific Institution owned by the state that is highly reliable and influential, called “TUBITAK” The Science and Technology Research Board of Turkey. Prof. Oktem stated that he wanted the film to be analyzed at TUBITAK’s National Observatory Center in Antalya this way the truth would be revealed. Afterwards both parties decided to go to TUBITAK’s National Observatory Center in Antalya, accompanied by the host of the aforementioned TV show and the TV cameramen. When they got there, Haktan Akdogan handed over the original film to Prof. Oktem, who submitted the film for analysis to the scientists on duty at TUBITAK.
TUBITAK, as a result of the thorough analysis it conducted it prepared an official report that stated: "The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure that is made of specific material are definitely not made up by any kind of computer animation nor are they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect therefore in conclusion it was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax. "
Furthermore in the last part of the report, it was concluded that these objects in the sightings that have physical and material structures do not belong in any category ( such as; planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire balls, Chinese lantern… etc.) and but rather fall into the category of UFO’s (Unidentified Flying Objects )...

UFO Appear Over Skies during UFO Meeting Conference 2009 Turkey Istanbul Ufo filmed by Antonio Urzi at 14.06.2009

And this one still is a classic !!

Fox News coverage of release of film of UFOs - filmed by Mexican Military.

And, Former Canadian Minister of Defence Should have some crebility !!

In a story told by Dr. Stephen Greer: President Clinton was asked a question by White House reporter Sarah McClendon about why he didn't do something about UFO disclosure. Clinton replied, Sarah, there is a government inside the government and I don't control it.

[edit on 27/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

admin edit: edited title to more accurately reflect the content.

[edit on 8-28-2009 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
oooooooooh me !!
this is a good one!

just how clear is it in that video!! i bet 90% of people who seen it said that just looks too good to be true! ... but it seems it is ...

dont suppose anyone stried to debunk this one here yet have they ?

btw _ lol, i see your still flashing your robot torso!
WIN

[edit on 27-8-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
oooooooooh me !!
this is a good one!

just how clear is it in that video!! i bet 90% of people who seen it said that just looks too good to be true! ... but it seems it is ...

dont suppose anyone stried to debunk this one here yet have they ?

btw _ lol, i see your still flashing your robot torso!
WIN

Allways some one trying to debunk, but this footage has been checked real close by experts for 2.5 weeks, and they conclude it is 100% real, So I realy do not care much for any forum goers saying some thing else !

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wonder if this is just an advance project from one of the governments that wasn't suppose to appear on the news?

It looks real to me but I'm easily fooled.

If it's real that you have to wonder who made it?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

i think i might have came accross like im just dying to debunk it..

im not, i think this is very cool indeed, and woudl like to see if people have tried ...mainly as its now prooved to be a genuine video .. meaning no cg ect .

(just had to say that)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Getting hold of the actual complete footage is the next step. I would love to see the figures inside the craft, wouldn't you?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I would LOVE to see a clear version of that footage. You Tube seems to be doing it no justice

link   
hehe that looks too go to be true, the first one showing all that detail in the night....looks like someone is lighting it from below.

I dont think any video in this time of technology and graphics can be said to be 100% true.

THey would need to shoot one down and present a live specimen, that would be 100%

link   
Great Video! I hope they can get a hold of the original video. I'm still kinda sketchy that its coming from Turkey.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken this video is old.

Can't say if it's real or not. For me the camera is to shaky to tell. Also the video quality isn't that great either.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the video posted over a year ago. In this particular vid there are to Turkish dudes going at it. I have know idea what they are saying but it at least shows how old this vid is.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Getting hold of the actual complete footage is the next step. I would love to see the figures inside the craft, wouldn't you?

Yes, that would be intresting, are the Gray? is it the Anunnaki ?

It would be wierd if it should turn out to be a hoax, especialy after 10 experts have decleared it to be real, that would be devestating for the Ufo comunity..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
If I'm not mistaken this video is old.

Can't say if it's real or not. For me the camera is to shaky to tell. Also the video quality isn't that great either.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the video posted over a year ago. In this particular vid there are to Turkish dudes going at it. I have know idea what they are saying but it at least shows how old this vid is.

its deffo real , as in, the video is real and un doctored.. thats what most of the news story is about, the video has passed the first test, its not fake or cg , or something that can be easily explained (like a hubcap on a string)

the video is real... but, my inner cynic is telling me to ask more of this video ... the video is real, but whats in the video may not be ... i am deffo noone to judge though .... it does almost look Too good ... almost like a model .. but , well, really, i dont know what to think on this one .! im very much on the fence!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But it would confirm that technology exists on this planet. From there scientific study could be conducted openly to determine where this technology came from. Don't be discouraged yet.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
star+flag, i dunno man... it looks like someone took a picture and moved the camera and it's easy to hoax that sort of stuff... but yeah! i can't say its a hoax

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The UFO on the ground in the dark is old, there are a few threads about it already...
The pic/movie of the lights in the sky>

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Already posted.

I covered this exact video in January here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it has the link to the Original DiscloseTV footage, which is a bit clearer.

And oh, your avatar is STILL against the T&C

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi Chembreather,
This footage recieved a good deal of analysis on ATS a while back if im not mistaken.
Its the one where you can see what looks like one or two "grey"type aliens through the craft window at the center i believe.
Can't find the link sorry,but there was a thread with captured images from the vid,which showed greys at the controls.
Anyone else remember the thread?

Still a very interesting bit of footage IMO.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yeah I remember that exact one... I also remember another video which showed aliens, in the same type of craft, looking out of the same style window... But it was different footage. I'd love to remember where I saw it so we could compare the two.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Already posted.

I covered this exact video in January here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it has the link to the Original DiscloseTV footage, which is a bit clearer.

And oh, your avatar is STILL against the T&C

Gosh that was blunt and forceful. I'll be clicking on the link to see what your was about. What is against the rules about his avatar?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

yes, and there were witnessess that saw it from another part of the contry side !

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join