It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Assumptions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not sure if a thread like this has ever been done before, but a lot of assumptions are made about Alien visitation. A common assumption is that we would not be able to shoot one down because they have the technology to travel in space.

I don’t see why you couldn’t say, “What if the Alien’s didn’t anticipate an attack from the World they were visiting…”

What kind of weapons did we take with us to the moon?

Is war universal?

Why couldn’t we have shot down the “crashed disk” at Roswell?

Excuse me for my lack of links maybe someone can post them or I can update later, but there is evidence for:

Advanced maneuvers in flight

Avoiding radar

Disabling nuclear weapons

Comment on mine or post common assumptions made about Aliens.

Thank You

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What kind of weapons did we take with us to the moon?

None as far as public knowledge goes.

Is war universal?

Unknown, but I see no reason conflicts would not happen with other species. Although you would think the more advanced you are the more peaceful you become, either that or the very definition of 'war' changes past anything we can imagine.

Why couldn’t we have shot down the “crashed disk” at Roswell?

We could have, it is just unlikely that a civilization that is advanced enough to travel between stars would not be able to defend itself from a civilization that at the time had not left the planet. In fact there is speculation that our radar systems may have accidentally brought the craft down.

Excuse me for my lack of links maybe someone can post them or I can update later, but there is evidence for:

Advanced maneuvers in flight

Avoiding radar

Disabling nuclear weapons

I would suggest reading through any of the 90 or so threads posted here:

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

[edit on 8/27/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I seriously doubt there would be a war between worlds, as we have a lust for knowledge and im sure other races (If they exist that is) would want to learn a bit about us and our technology and understanding of life...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There's many theories and speculations about all of it. My own experience tells me that they much prefer to remain masked and love? playing games with us as their agenda.

The claims that we've been shooting these down, may also be because we have direct help and or are hosts or puppets. Some or many of these craft may have been stolen from the original builders also.

Truth is, we may not know what the true aliens look like or where they orginated from. There is a strong suggestion of a cloaked or shapeshifting species that's been here a long time.

People assuming that all these are our own military craft are likely the most deluded.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I cannot fathom, a species having the intelligence to travel between stars lacking common sense and a will for their own survival.

All creatures, great and small, "test the waters" so to speak.
Aliens, would no doubt, do the same.

If any sort of conflict were to occur, it would be engineered.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by reticledc]

[edit on 8/27/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Check out the thread linked in my sig

I trie before to start a discussion very similar your own

new topics

top topics

join