It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me show you a Bible prohecy that has came true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
I predict that there will be wars in the future. I predict that weather changes will occurr in the next years. I predict that the rich will remain rich and poor will remain poor. Wow I'm a prophet.

NAW FRIEND this is more SERIOUS THEN YOU MAY KNOW the drying of the UPHRATES IS A TIMER FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO KNOW. Read REVELATIONS AND whats to come if the RIVER DRIES AND LOOK @ YOUR EARTH GOD IS NOT PLAYEN ANYMORE.....GOOD LUK IF YOUZ AN ATHIEST. AND CHECK OUT THE TIMER AND WHAT ITS WARNING YOU OF...

[edit on 8/27/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
THank you and GOD BLESS I was wathing for the euphrates to began to dry but kinda lost info. on it YOU ARE MAKING A POWERFULL POST TO THOSE AWARE. thanx AGAIN

And that means what, exactly?

READ REVELATIONS 16:12

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

READ REVELATIONS 16:12

- The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

O.K. And?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Prepared the way for the kingz of the EAST do YOU NOT SEE THESE KINGS OF THE EAST AND THE AGENDA @ HAND THE ELECTIONS HAPPINING NOW
REVELATIONS 9:13 1/3 OF US MAY BE ABOUT to go from 4 ANGELS I REPEAT ANGELS HERE TO KILL 1/3 OF MEN W/ 3 PLAGUES*FIRE*SMOKE SULFER*WAKE UP MAN..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
I predict that there will be wars in the future. I predict that weather changes will occurr in the next years. I predict that the rich will remain rich and poor will remain poor. Wow I'm a prophet.

NAW FRIEND this is more SERIOUS THEN YOU MAY KNOW the drying of the UPHRATES IS A TIMER FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO KNOW. Read REVELATIONS AND whats to come if the RIVER DRIES AND LOOK @ YOUR EARTH GOD IS NOT PLAYEN ANYMORE.....GOOD LUK IF YOUZ AN ATHIEST. AND CHECK OUT THE TIMER AND WHAT ITS WARNING YOU OF...

wow!! let's see, river damned up stream...the sun, creating heat, drys up the water faster than it can be replaced. and this is happening in an known arrid part of the world......yup, no geologic or atmospheric science there, it's the angels!!!

[edit on 27-8-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I GUESS WHEN YOU SEE WHAT THESE MENTIONED ANGELS HAVE GOT PLACED AROUND THE WORLD BEGIN TO GO OFF YOU WILL CRY FOR CHRIST THEN GOOD LUCK

or maybey blasphemy his name like the non chosen non believerz good day.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Prepared the way for the kingz of the EAST do YOU NOT SEE THESE KINGS OF THE EAST AND THE AGENDA @ HAND THE ELECTIONS HAPPINING NOW REVELATIONS 9:13 1/3 OF US MAY BE ABOUT to go from 4 ANGELS I REPEAT ANGELS HERE TO KILL 1/3 OF MEN W/ 3 PLAGUES*FIRE*SMOKE SULFER*WAKE UP MAN..

SO BASICALLY IT'S DAMN IF YOU DO AND DAMN IF YOU DON'T?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
SO BASICALLY IT'S DAMN IF YOU DO AND DAMN IF YOU DON'T?

NO if you accept you sined and die for CHRIST THEN YOU WILL BE REWARDED

BUT if you act like GOD didnt try to ALERT YOU and prepare you and cuss him GOD OUT for EARTH BEHAVIORS then you go with the beast your free will test THE ONLY FREE WILL TEST THAT COUNTS.
NOTE: YOU WOULDNT FEAR DEATH IF YOU NEVER HAD KNOWLEDGE OF YOU SOUL HATCHING FROM YOUR FLESH

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

NO if you accept you sined and die for CHRIST THEN YOU WILL BE REWARDED

AAAHHH! I knew what you meant!!!!!

I walked into that one!!!!

BUT if you act like GOD didnt try to ALERT YOU

PEOPLE OF EVERY DENOMINATION HAVE TRIED TO ALERT ME!!!!

RIGHT NOW I AM ALERTING YOU OF YOUR ERRONOUS BELIEF IN YOUR RELIGION AND GOD!!!! PLEASE JOIN MY RELIGION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!

NOTE: YOU WOULDNT FEAR DEATH IF YOU NEVER HAD KNOWLEDGE OF YOU SOUL HATCHING FROM YOUR FLESH

HOW CAN ONE BE AFRAID OF SOMETHING IF THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dont have 1 religion I was created this way so I dont have favorites, but your will is your will and good luck.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thats not really a prophecy if you ask me, so much as it is a strategy for war.

However, your claim that it does foretell such an event remains true. Just stop calling it prophecy cause it's not.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I believe the bible is more of a history & guide then it is prophecy.. These things are happenning as they have happened before..We were told to be good, not to steal lie or kill, we were told to love and respect thy neighbors and all living things.. That was our guide..We will go through some of the things that book presents but we do NOT have to go through them all.. Tribulation of man is the the biggest thing, without soldiers there couldn't be war. Ask, Why is there war? Is it because our men and women want it, or because our leaders say it is to be?

I do not have a religion, I do not believe you HAVE to go to church to "know" God. Churches are man made structures, are they not? I also feel we shouldn't take that book to the extreme as if it is all suppose to be that way, Cause it isn't.. We can change our course any time we feel like it. That is where becoming ONE come's in, End the things that divide us, they were put there for just that reason.

I see all the threads about Christians and Gays blah, blah.... What if that NUKE prediction on the radio show is right? Christians will be blamed because a lot a gay people could possibly be killed... On Oct 10 & 11 there is to be a Equality march in Washington,,So what if? Guess we gotta wait and see, because isn't that part of the story too?? P.S. I don't care about my grammer or any misspelled words, people always like to point that out,I just laugh...Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WwUdNoW

Honestly I still can't figure out who this war is supposed to be against. They say it's against the taliban and al queda but I have yet to hear any one claim that they are members of the said orginizations.

All I have seen is the military kicking doors down and capturing some for questioning while disposing of others. For all I can tell it is a war against citizens.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Thats why i think christianity is a joke, you can molest children all your life but on your death bed all you have to do is, say, opps...sorry got, i #ed up. forgive me. BOOYAH first class all the way to heaven baby.

It's not quite like that. For one, not too many people have death beds. I'm sure there's a statistic out there, but a lot of people don't know how close they are to death.

Second, you have to be completely sorry for your sins (as well as put your faith in Jesus Christ). You can't just pretend to be sorry; God knows whether you're being sincere.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

you have to be completely sorry for your sins

Sorry for the sins of my parents? Sorry, that just won't do.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Well said.
I've decided you are awesome. Let's get together sometime and have a drink.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

HEY LOOK I CAN DO ALLCAPS TOO! SWEET!

Your theory is flawed, question what you think you know and stop being a follower. "IF" what you preach is so true you would not feel obliged to force your ideals down another's throat as you would know your beliefs will only benefit you. However you have to constantly convince yourself into believing what you believe, hence why you argue your view with such anger. You are talking yourself into believing, no one else.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

However, your claim that it does foretell such an event remains true. Just stop calling it prophecy cause it's not.

bible.cc...
Revelation 22:19

And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

you lost that argument...
read something before you try to argue a fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
...Thats why i think christianity is a joke, you can molest children all your life but on your death bed all you have to do is, say, opps...sorry got, i #$%^ up. forgive me. BOOYAH first class all the way to heaven baby.
nah, there is no god.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by epitaph.one]

You could not be more wrong. James 2:17-24 Faith without works is dead. Of course, my protestant friends will attack this Catholic defender, as James is the notorious "Epistle of Straw" of Martin Luther fame, but I stand behind the word of the Lord. You can confess your sin to a priest, and maybe even truly be sorry for it, and you will be forgiven. But temporal punishment remains. You are freed from eternal damnation in Hell (via Catholic confession), but the price to pay remains when you stand in front of the Lord.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by 12.21.12

bible.cc...
Revelation 22:19

And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

you lost that argument...
read something before you try to argue a fact.

And if anyone takes words away from his book of hypocrisy, God will take away from him his share in the street of sesame and in the holy crap, which are described in this book.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join