It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me show you a Bible prohecy that has came true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

July 14 (Bloomberg) -- The Euphrates River in Iraq is drying up because of upstream dams in Syria and Turkey, adding to a drought that’s lasted two years, the New York Times reported, citing local residents and officials.
Rice and wheat fields along the river have turned to parched land and fishing boats sit on dry river and canal beds, the newspaper reported. Older residents say it’s the worst they can remember, the paper said, citing Sayid Diyia, a fisherman who was out of work sitting in a cafe near the river.

Ok i hear atheist's brewing with laughter.
He is telling us a river drying up is in the bible...

well actually it is!
In the end of time's.
as wrote in revelations

16 10
The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony
11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

So in a way the bible predicted people wood cuss god and blame him..for not helping..ATHEIST'S...cough cough

And the river is now going dry....
Yes all the bible is left for interpretation.
But when revelations..is coming true before our very eye's and we are to vain to see it...Heaven help us.

Look no further than ATS for atheism at it's best.
Where is your god now?
thread like that.

Just thought i would give some folk''s a head up encase ya do want to repent..
Btw i am still a sinner..I don't even go to church.
And have doubt's like every man or woman born.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Who do you think Israel call us?
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
The east
Kings of the east......
By joe i think they are saying exactly in revelation what the Israelite call us.
I am telling you folk's it rings way to true to today's modern age.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You realize that in revelations, the "prophecies" are things that just occur. Wars / famine / death / drought...all that # has been happening since the beginning of recorded history...and you want to call them prophecy?

Thats like me writing a book entitled, THE END IS NIGH - in winter - snow will fall.

....................theres my prophecy, i wonder if i'll be right.

Thats why i think christianity is a joke, you can molest children all your life but on your death bed all you have to do is, say, opps...sorry got, i #ed up. forgive me. BOOYAH first class all the way to heaven baby.

nah, there is no god.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So, even if all the prophecies in the Bible came true, what would you want us to do?

Surrender to someone's idea of God?

What?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
that thread there show's what i was saying.
rawstory.com...

Polls show atheists on the rise in America

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

For some reason, I don't figure you to be a Christian from reading some of your posts. I could be wrong.

Atheists on the rise? So what? You are an atheist yourself. You do not believe in any other gods.

If you are talking about the "Supreme Being" or the "Ultimate Being", then you are actually an atheist of the Judeo-Christian God.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Those are not prophecies, those are stories of things the may or may not have already happened. God said let there be light but it does not mean every morning some thing the bible said came true.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

See you have a chip on your shoulder not allowing you to see.

You are clearly wrong.
Atheism is part of the bible.as i showed you..You and many other's are just helping fulfill the prophecy.

I insist that you read this thread wrote by CanadianDream420
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The bible is coming true wither you believe in it or NOT.

And it is not mear coincidence that lead us to this part of history.

At one time the bible was the word of god...No one soul questioned it.

Now it's openly mocked in the streets on tv...and on forum's.

and the Bible has never been Debunked now has it?
Nor has it been confirmed 100%....

But at least the bible Is telling us some stuff...
Like this river going to go dry to give way for the "King's of the East"
It's uncanny.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

For some reason, I don't figure you to be a Christian from reading some of your posts. I could be wrong.

Atheists on the rise? So what? You are an atheist yourself. You do not believe in any other gods.

If you are talking about the "Supreme Being" or the "Ultimate Being", then you are actually an atheist of the Judeo-Christian God.

Naw i am one messed up individual..
I think there is a god...a creator of all life as we know it..
Heck for all i know we are inside of the creator nothing more than cell's to him.
But not in the sense of the bible..if that help's ya out.

So in a way if the bible is saying that atheist would blame god for all there troubles ...but to ignorant to repent...
Am i in that boat ??Yes...
Am i wise enough to try to tell ya Hey folk's this may be coming true...it does say this...Yes i am.
If the bible can prove me wrong at least i will admit hey it one uped me.

But at least i have my base's covered so to speak..if ya can get my drift.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am not sure it means us when it speaks of kings of the East. I think Maybe Russia or China.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
An atheist cannot "blame God" because an atheist doesn't believe there is a god to blame. Also the river isn't drying up because some feathered tart poured a bowl into it, it's drying up because they have dammed it upstream.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You know i am thinking that just because other Civilizations didn't Believe in God, that doesn't mean he didn't use them also to leave clues. Such as the Mayans.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

It's just that an atheist has no fear of God.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

While I am not advocating or admonishing Atheism "people wood cuss god and blame him..for not helping..ATHEIST'S...cough cough" that statement is very biased.
ATHEIST'S...cough cough... do not curse or blame GOD, they simply do not believe in God.
To curse or blame GOD, they would have to believe in GOD, lest their berating go unnoticed and become pointless.

Beat me to the punch (damwel)

[edit on 8/27/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Also however it dried up isn't really the point. The fact is that it is drying up. As far as the symbology of the bowl being poured on it, it is to show the power of God to dry it up however it will come about.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You skipped the other verses infront of this one; how can they be pouring at the 6th bowl; when they haven't started yet.....

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.

The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.

The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.

The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Very good work, xstealth.

I was about to type the same thing, but you beat me to the punch.

I think that when these angels pour the bowls, we ALL will know.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I predict that there will be wars in the future. I predict that weather changes will occurr in the next years. I predict that the rich will remain rich and poor will remain poor. Wow I'm a prophet.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
THank you and GOD BLESS I was waiting for the euphrates to began to dry but kinda lost info. on it YOU ARE MAKING A POWERFULL POST TO THOSE AWARE. thanx AGAIN

[edit on 8/27/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
THank you and GOD BLESS I was wathing for the euphrates to began to dry but kinda lost info. on it YOU ARE MAKING A POWERFULL POST TO THOSE AWARE. thanx AGAIN

And that means what, exactly?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join