It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Pimp: Trust The Government And “Get Your Damn Vaccine”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So far there are 555 deaths. Now this sounds alarming but if 50,000 people have it. That is a low death rate. That is a .1% mortality rate; less than the seasonal flu at this point.
I bet we will see more problems with the vaccine as opposed to the actual flu itself.

Is says swine flu is more likely to kill children and young adults yet they contradict it by saying anyone born after 1957 is at risk. I am confused? A young adult is someone in their 20s not someone middle aged. I am 34 and I consider myself pre middle aged. I know it is just lingustics here but am I really in the higher risk catergory?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Our local county health department has sent memos to area doctors telling them not to test for swine flu, but to treat any flu-like symptoms as swine flu and report the case back to the health department. So, it looks to me like they're going to add any instance of flu-like symptoms to the list of "swine flu cases". Talk about cooking the numbers... More like charring the numbers.

Of course I don't know where you are but, though I believe what you say in reguards to the treating all flu as if it were H1N1, the CDC had decided that they Only want the Numbers Of Hospitalized and Deaths. Which I find interesting, as it would make the ratio of deaths due to the flu higher than if All the H1N1 cases were reported.

Individual case counts were used in the early stages of the outbreak to track the spread of disease.
As novel H1N1 flu became more widespread, individual case counts became an increasingly inaccurate representation of the true burden of disease.
"This is because many people likely became mildly ill with novel H1N1 flu and never sought treatment"; many people may have sought and received treatment but were never officially tested or diagnosed; and as the outbreak intensified, in some cases, testing was limited to only hospitalized patients. CDC discontinued official reporting of individual cases on July 24, 2009.

www.cdc.gov...

It does Not sound as Deadly as it is being reported to be.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

There are some interesting charts at the CDC. From what I can see the death rate has been slowly rising since 2005. There are several charts on this page that are interesting.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
At least it seems that a lot of people in the US knows this vaccine is crap? If they are talking about it on the TV, there must be a lot of people who realize it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Un another thread i was watching, Australia reported that 8 out of the 10 people tested where infected with the new strain of H1N1, compared to the seasonal flu saying that the new strain is overriding the seasonal during there high point in august, I have not source.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I asked my dentist today if he was going to get the vaccine and he said that he would only if his Dr. called him and told him he needed it. Weird huh? I told him look up squalene.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join