It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Pimp: Trust The Government And “Get Your Damn Vaccine”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
www.operationmindseed.com...

This doctor works for the Univ. of Pennsylvania Hospital.
Paul Offit works there too and was a co-inventor of the Rotavirus Vaccine.
He's also a big voice in the vaccine support arena.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the post and link. I find it hard to trust or at least take seriously anyone who is trying to convince us of the seriousness and/or severity of an outbreak when they are smiling, smirking and even laughing during their presentation. I am, like many, not a fan of government, especially in terms of my well-being. She suggests even the "normal" seasonal flu shot...nothing normal about any vaccine to me. Furthermore, it seems as though this swine-flu is not even THAT serious, as if you were to post the average number of annual deaths from the normal flu it would probably scare, or at least surprise half the population. Keep fighting the good fight!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Don't take it. Period.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Vaccines are for sheep. I am not a sheep.

Besides, I don't qualify for the vaccine because unfortunately, I am capable of independent thought.

People like this evoke long suppressed tendencies toward extreme violence in me.

I just hope, that we never get the opportunity to throw a big "told you so" to these guys...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We should all tell the media, congress, senate, etc. If you want the people to take the vaccine, you go first. This means using one of the civilian issued swine flu shot and watching them all publicly take it. If not(and we know they wont) # off!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think i'll let my body take a shot at it. It hasnt let me down so far so.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Apparantly the whole anti-vaccine thing is now thought by some to be akin to a disease or disorder which is to be " thus be removed from any hosts found harboring it with extreme prejudice." I really wonder sometimes where these people come from because it surely doesn't seem to be the same version of the world I do.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
We should all tell the media, congress, senate, etc. If you want the people to take the vaccine, you go first. This means using one of the civilian issued swine flu shot and watching them all publicly take it. If not(and we know they wont) # off!

Unfortunately, it will not be the case, after regular joes like you and I, they have chosen children to be the guinea pigs this time, not congress, senate...

Swine flu trials begins in children

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Well the thing is, they would probably show them all getting a shot of something but you can bet your behind it wouldn't be this vaccine!!
I have Never had a flue shot in my Life, and I do not intend to take one Now. I would like to see them Try to make me!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, I don't trust anyone that says "trust me".

Still following that rule for the 2nd line.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
Well, I don't trust anyone that says "trust me".

Well said.
After I read the title, "Trust the Government and get your
vaccine".

I think we all know better.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The last documentary I seen about vaccines, involved the central AFRICANAZ region when making the POLIO VACCINES. Coincidentally the SAME AREAS are were AIDS poped up SAME AREAS WITH MASS VACCINES TO CHILDREN...thIS AINT NEW BEHAVIOR MAYBEY SECOND ATTEMPT dont know fa sho.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
One of the worst things Texas Gov. Rick Perry ever did for his political career was to sign an executive mandate ordering Texas schoolgirls to get the HPV vaccine.

His intentions may have been good, but most people can't wait to get him out of office now for that blunder. They don't want government superceding the role of a parent, ever and I agree. It's a decision that's up to the parents, not the government.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting data I found on CDC website.

Apparently CDC no longer requires total infections just hospitalized numbers.
As of 12:00 p.m. (CDT) on 8/27/2009, Alabama has 1,587 confirmed cases of novel H1N1 influenza, bringing the total number of probable and confirmed cases in the state to 1,621. Two deaths have been associated with the novel H1N1 influenza virus in Alabama.

Alaska As of August 26, 2009 at 8:00 PM Laboratory Confirmed H1N1 Cases: 434- 1 death.

Arizona. As Of August 26, 2009 Currently, there are 1,157 confirmed cases of the new 2009 Influenza A H1N1 strain and 20 deaths identified
Arkansas - no info, None yet?

California as of August 25,2009 1528 hospitalizations, ICU cases, 128 deaths
Can’t find a TOTAL cases, only those Hospitalized?

Colorado no info, none?

Connecticut as of August 19, 2009, 1,946 tested positive for novel H1N1, 9 H1N1-related deaths

Delaware as of June 18, 2009, 220 cases of H1N1 influenza, no deaths due to H1N1

Florida as of August 19, 2009 577 hospitalizations 59 deaths, no Total number of infections though.

Georgia as of August 26, 2009, 147 Hospitalizations, 4 deaths.

Don't look quite as scary as they keep yelling does it.

www.cdc.gov...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No one but me thinks this is interesting? Looks to me like they are cooking the numbers to make it look more deadly than it really is.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!
No one but me thinks this is interesting? Looks to me like they are cooking the numbers to make it look more deadly than it really is.

Any thoughts?

Our local county health department has sent memos to area doctors telling them not to test for swine flu, but to treat any flu-like symptoms as swine flu and report the case back to the health department. So, it looks to me like they're going to add any instance of flu-like symptoms to the list of "swine flu cases". Talk about cooking the numbers... More like charring the numbers.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here in Canada, just read that the feds are doing trials of the vaccine on the first nation sheeple of Winnipeg and also Edmonton, Apparently they where hit harder then the rest of the population of Canada, but later findings say that there is no major difference.

I'm scared as to think whats next, I refuse to take this vaccine.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I also work for the City of Edmonton and a Memo went out to all staff two weeks ago that stated "be prepared" and within the memo, the City already has a Priority for who goes first and last. Our Emergency Services are ready and on stand by.

I think there is a -General Panic- on everyone's mind, and this is not good when this happens. People are getting on edge, will be come paranoid and the crops up here for a large part have failed, there could be some fall shortage causing higher food prices.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
take it and be part of the statistics, forget it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

Colorado is slated to have the largest winter wheat harvest in the US this year, which is rare. However, it's also going to be late, as the wheat is still way too wet due to all the moisture we've received this year. The potential issue is that it stays wet for too long, and the crops fail. Other crops are also way down all across the country. Blight was a major issue this year.

Crop shortages would become apparent right around the time that the Swine Flu propaganda machine will be kicked into high gear. With people panicking over the swine flu, they're going to trip a fuse when the shelves aren't restocked according to their needs. Pandemonium ensues, then we end up in one of any number of Sit-X's.

This fall definitely has the potential to be quite interesting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join