It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richardson Probe 'Was Killed in Washington'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Boy, it is really nice to have friends in Washington. He made the right decision in supporting 0bama.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

SANTA FE, N.M. -- New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and former high-ranking members of his administration won't be criminally charged in a yearlong federal investigation into pay-to-play allegations involving one of the Democratic governor's large political donors, someone familiar with the case said.

The decision not to pursue indictments was made by top Justice Department officials, according to a person familiar with the investigation, who asked not to be identified because federal officials had not disclosed results of the probe.

[edit on 8/27/09 by mabus325]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thing about Richardson...

I lived in Albuquerque back 2004 to 2006. On November 5, 2005 I became "aware" that a lot of covert intelligence and military activity occuring in the city...some corrupt cops from the APD came to my house the next day and took me to the Metropolitan Detention Center where I spent a day and a half with a bunch of other guys that mentioned being picked up in a sweep. We were all released.

Richardson was away that weekend...in North Korea...a rumor surfaced on November 9, 2005 that the plane that was carrying Richardson had crashed while the Governor was returning from visiting Kim Jong-Il; later of course it was found that the Governor was okay.

Richardson may be dirty, but I guess he wasn't dirty enough to put in prison. He's definately playing a power game...but his career will soon be over.

new topics

join