It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case of the Materializing Cans of Beer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This story is sure to mess up your mind. It did mine!

It was in December of 2002. Just before Christmas. I was entertaining two of my friends at my place. My girlfriend and a male friend. The girlfriend she drinks alcohol but the guy friend doesn't. So we were all sitting around talking, and she was getting mighty sloshed. She drinks about 4 cans of beer and she's drunk. Well good thing because I didn't have much left, and I drank beer too.

Anyway I was on the last beer for me and the last beer for her. I gave the guy a coca cola and we continued talking. My fridge had NO MORE beer in it! I even told my girlfriend, just so she would know, these are the last two beers. (you know, push back the hair from her face, get her attention and say, this is it. After that we drink coca cola too!)

And then, guess who called on the phone? That mate-date-friend of mine who I had met back in Oct/99. So I told him that I had a couple friends over and was having a little Christmas party get together. He said he won't bother me then but he would like to see me tomorrow. I said sure great. Ok, I gotta go now, as my company is waiting.

Soon as I put the phone down, I had finished my beer and was going to get a coca cola. I turned to open the fridge. And I just stood there and stared.

In the middle of the top shelf was a can of blue. Under that on the second shelf, a little off center, was another can of blue. I thought oh my gosh. We are going to be drinking manna from heaven! So I picked up the can on top and held it, to see if it was cool, and it was just as the ones we had been drinking before were. I noticed some drops of water on the can. I wondered where the heck did these two cans of beer come from? And were they safe to drink? Then I remembered just talking to that there mate-date-friend of mine on the phone, and it started to make some sense.
So I figured, ok, it's Christmas, and Santa Claws has given us a couple beers. Be happy. But I was freaked out. I grabbed the other beer and went over to where my friends were and told them that there were no beer in the fridge but now out of the Blue...there were two!
My girlfriend said, Oh, you probably just didn't see them the last time you looked. I said. No, there was NO MORE BEER LEFT! And then these suddenly appeared out of no where right in front of my face where I would have seen them before! But she just kep on yapping about how it couldn't be, and out of my bewilderment I actually asked my male friend if he wanted a beer. And he reminded me he didn't drink alcohol, so I opened it up for her, and the other one for me.
I tasted it, and it was normal beer. So now, there were NO MORE BEER IN THE FRIDGE!!! Ok? This here was the last of the beer. I was having one, and my girlfriend well, half of it, she was so drunk.
After that was finished, I went to the fridge to get some coca cola. Opened the fridge and BOOM! There were TWO MORE BEER IN THE FRIDGE. AAAAAAAAAAH!

I just shook my head in disbelief and decided not to say anything to them anymore. She was out of it, and he didn't believe me either. So I figured just keep it to myself. The beer were in almost the exact same position I had found the first two. The one on the top was now sort of off center in the middle and the one on the bottom was even more off center. And it was tilted a little bit in the groove of the white shelf-rack of the fridge. Both of them having dew on them like the first two.

So I had another beer. My girlfriend she was beyond it. I called her a cab and my other friend drove home too. I sat there for quite a while by myself just thinking about the strange situation that had happened that night.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Now that IS freaky!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Exactly how much had you had to drink, and how much does it take to impair your judgement? How big a case did you get, when were they drunk, and how overall empty was the fridge--shows how much you could have missed by clutter? Had you bought another case of beer since the last time you cleaned out the fridge before this incident? If so, are you sure you finished it? do you store alcohol elsewhere than the fridge?

Remember, to remove doubts, gotta place everything in it's context...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Exactly how much had you had to drink, and how much does it take to impair your judgement? How big a case did you get, when were they drunk, and how overall empty was the fridge--shows how much you could have missed by clutter? Had you bought another case of beer since the last time you cleaned out the fridge before this incident? If so, are you sure you finished it? do you store alcohol elsewhere than the fridge?

Remember, to remove doubts, gotta place everything in it's context...

I hadn't had that much to drink. My mind was fine. I'm one of those people who can drink a lot and still be fine. It takes drinking shots and beer that will finally get me drunk. But I wasn't drinking shots that night. And no I didn't have any more beer stashed away outside of the fridge. The inside of the fridge was quite empty so you could see the bright light of the fridge all the way down the three shelves. You know... it's like this. Believe it or not. I experienced that and I have chosen to share it with you. And I do my own thorough thinking when I am faced with a situation like this.

You know I should mention that I use to want to be able to materialize things and dematerialize things. I envied the spirits for being able to do those things. Now I met this very unusual man, and because he can read my mind, he probably knew that I wanted to learn how to do this. So maybe he was just communicating to me that he knows how to do it and maybe if I stick around he would teach me. Ok. I hope that helps you to see a little deeper in the situation.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here's something even creepier,
I had a 12 pack in my refrigerator,
but it has completely disappered!!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wasn't implying that you didn't think it out, but mroe that there's a lot you didn't state that people will question, and with some come to doubt because it was omitted. Thanks for answering, though!

new topics

top topics

join