It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With a Scientologist...Now this guy is INSANE.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Um how bout this, you do what you said and find me a bunch of jews acting this rediculous. Then maybe you'd have an arguement. Otherwise your point is null and your clearly one of these looney toons!!!!!

And again:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
IMHO $cientology is a covert means to propagate the same tenets and belief system that was used to build the Third Reich, into society by covert means.

Their supposed God-like state of "OT" = the Reich's promise of "Ubermensch"

More about this HERE

Also note in Blavatsky's book, the $cientology "OT" symbol is right next to the Swaztika symbol...LINK

"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth. And it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late." L Ron Hubbard

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I love this topic;

Let me tell you my experience with scientology..
I was telling my wife who had never heard of the "religion of scientology" all about what I thought I knew.

So I told her how it was invented by an imaginative sci-fi writer and was targeted at those who had money, who of-course would be asked to give it away to the "Church" so on and so forth.. she replied and surprised me and since then I have a new appreciation for those who belong to that "Faith"....

Oh by the way my wife said "sounds like a bank and a tax avoidance scheme to me"
Think about it. ;-)

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And if you think those Scientology guys "act" weird... you really need to watch

Sophie Sholl: The Final Days,

www.youtube.com...

and pay attention to the "act" of the Nazi Judge in court... who uses a version of the stage hypnotist's "attack method", which works pretty well on people who are insecure and without strong personal convictions...

I could not believe that anyone claiming to be a Judge, even a Nazi Judge could "act" that way, but on the DVD, there is footage of the actual court case*(note) , and though the words were in german in the 1944 footage, the style is identical...

Learn to recognize this "style" so when you encounter it, you will know what you are dealing with.

---------

Note: Found the scene in the movie described above HERE - havent found the original historical footage.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Well, you were briefly involved with a movement against Scientology and that this some how reflects that I am wrong about these movements using absolutely no consideration for the dignity or wellness of scientologists themselves.

You said "I am wrong".

I am more then briefly involved with groups such as Anom and 4chan, and still stick to my original belief posted in this thread.

I can say that the years of knowing these people "offline and on", that they are not "all ex-members of scientology. Yes, many of them are, but hardly half. And yes, they do paint themselves as concerned individuals with a heroic quest to remove the evil Scientology from our world.

But never once have I seen them take considerable care in dealing with these so called "lost cultists".

I have sat witness to large 300+ man protests, the organizing of said protests. I have also listened to these people brag about how "powerful they are" and how "large their movement is". I never hear anyone stand to speak on "saving" these people, just ideas and plots to expose them as "idiots? or "mindless zealots".

Hence this thread, and most of the replies to it.

So no, I don't see evidence of you "briefly knowing" these protesting groups as proof of me being wrong. In fact, It almost backs me up in showing that these harassers are blind to the harm they are doing as well as blind to the lack of compassion they use in attacking what they deem "evil" or "a scam".

As for saying Scientology has lost...lets look at that closer.

Scientology now has more members then it ever has had. They have acquired a "martyr type" status within thjier own following due to people attacking them in ways that the FBI has called "cyber terrorism" (yes, Anom has been identified as such by the FBI not too long ago). And now Scientology has a highly polished ad campaign on major networks across the globe attracting thousands of new members yearly.

If this is proof that I am wrong about Anom's success (or lack of) through using nonproductive techniques and personal attacks on Scientology's members, then I for one do not see it.

I think these movements are as dangerous "if not more" then any cult. They are just as misguided, intent on a sinister agenda, pissed off and willing to break the law, and operating in a disgusting manner towards other humans who may need "real help"...real help...not this terrorism of attacking poor people on the streets so angry and miserable people can gloat, point, heckle and laugh as they say things like-

"now THOSE people are messed up...not me!"

Naw...like I said, I am more then involved with these Anom people on a regular basis (hey, us Masked people gotta stick together), and I do see that they wish to help...but wishing to help and "doing more harm then good" is a far fetch from each other.

If you ask me "Anom" is doing a great job in advertising for the church of Scientology. They show scientologists are "under attack" by "less then moral actions".

To you, this may seem as a win...to me, I agree with the FBI's terrorism claims.

I know more then a few dozen of these Anom people, and I often end up debating (or arguing with them) on their tactics and operations.

Notice the FBI isn't calling Scientology terrorism...but all within Anom have to worry about being labled as such (and recorded on record as being such).

Kinda weird there are so many Ex-members of Scientology within these movements against it. How lovely for Scientology that their adversaries should be easily painted as criminals and not the other way around.

Its easy to notice indecent behavior, no matter who does it.

I am not saying that Scientology is right...but I sure don't see many videos of them wrongfully hunting people in public and ridiculing them for their beliefs (nevermind the other various criminal activities both planned and performed)

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Your posting IS the Scientology Company line...

Are you a scientologist?

The American Psychiatric Association is now calling Scientology a HATE GROUP.

LINK www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Well well...that's exactly what i thought would happen. The first video has been removed, I bet this thread had something to do with it and the church is behind it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok here is the plan:

We call up the Scientologists and say we are interested in their program and could they send somebody over to talk to me. We make the same call to the Baptists, Jehovas Witnesses, and the Mormons. Then when they get here they discover that we have constructed a cage of chain link fence. So we inform them all that they will be competing in a CAGED DEATH MATCH FOR MY SOUL. Then we film it and put it up on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well youtube has pretty strict guidlines on what they allow and don't allow in their site. Maybe it was removed becuase of a violation of their T&Cs

■Things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms of Use are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube

Many of the Anon vids fit into the above and i highly doubbt the church is behind anons posting videos that violate the T&Cs of youtube.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
wow, friggen fruit loops and lollipops!

these people SCARE me.

i watched few others and all i can say is WOW.

does scientology ALWAYS = nuttier than squirrel poop?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Ok here is the plan:

We call up the Scientologists and say we are interested in their program and could they send somebody over to talk to me. We make the same call to the Baptists, Jehovas Witnesses, and the Mormons. Then when they get here they discover that we have constructed a cage of chain link fence. So we inform them all that they will be competing in a CAGED DEATH MATCH FOR MY SOUL. Then we film it and put it up on YouTube.

oh my god! this is hilarious! can i come over when this goes down? i will help build the 'death match cage' if i can!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

It has been done and scientology almost won

Warning:may be offensive
Religion battle

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
here is the first video, apparently it was taken down because the church accused him of using a hidden camera and the guy had no idea he was being filmed BESIDES the fact that he does nothing but talk about him behind his camera "stuck in an electronic incident" LOL anyway here it is again.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A few years ago there was this girl (early 20's) who worked for me. She was a scientologist. I had several conversations with her regarding her faith, unfortunately I forget most of what she told me, but I do remember one thing she said.

This was about the whole spirit breaking thing. She said what they did was make you sit in a chair and across from you was a teacher or whatever they were called, who also sat in a chair so close their knees would be touching.

The teacher would proceed to cast insults at you of every kind. This would go on with an ever increasing angry tone and added vulgarity and cussing. The teacher would be leaning forward mere inches from your face screaming at you. The ultimate goal for the person being screamed at was to take as much as possible without flinching or saying a word back.

This was to build "tough skin" so to speak, so that you would be prepared to handle anything thrown at you and to never lose your cool.

Having said that, I could see something like this being a draw for the famous who are constantly berated by media etc.

But really not my cup o tea............. to each his own

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If those scientology freaks stepped up to me like that in the street, their very next move would be in a hospital bed or dental chair... and I would enjoy every minute of it. Bring em on!

Terra

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
A few years ago there was this girl (early 20's) who worked for me. She was a scientologist. I had several conversations with her regarding her faith, unfortunately I forget most of what she told me, but I do remember one thing she said.

This was about the whole spirit breaking thing. She said what they did was make you sit in a chair and across from you was a teacher or whatever they were called, who also sat in a chair so close their knees would be touching.

The teacher would proceed to cast insults at you of every kind. This would go on with an ever increasing angry tone and added vulgarity and cussing. The teacher would be leaning forward mere inches from your face screaming at you. The ultimate goal for the person being screamed at was to take as much as possible without flinching or saying a word back.

This was to build "tough skin" so to speak, so that you would be prepared to handle anything thrown at you and to never lose your cool.

Having said that, I could see something like this being a draw for the famous who are constantly berated by media etc.

But really not my cup o tea............. to each his own

Sounds very similar to what everyone goes through in the military during basic training.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
these police are probably given orders, and even they dont know why the camera guy isnt supposed to be there... it isnt right however

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terranaut
If those scientology freaks stepped up to me like that in the street, their very next move would be in a hospital bed or dental chair... and I would enjoy every minute of it. Bring em on!

Terra

And what if you had a cam and stepped up to them on the street? would they have the right to put you in a hospital bed?

These people that make these videos seek out and go to scientology churches and events. I do see that they have the right to do that but it is not the nicest thing to do. I have the right to wear a KKK robe, go to the black movie awards and film the whole thing. I could also dress up like hitler and stand outside a synagogue. The difference would be if I did that I would look like the jerk, not the people who i was filming and harassing.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Problem is their on a Public street, the black awards are a 'closed event' and being outside a synagogue is much different then being at an event on a puclic street. Also if you don't think these people are insane, could you explain to me why when their arguement fails they result to calling this man a pedophile and also say he must beat his wife??? I think the jews talking to hitler would present a much better arguement just as well as the balck people opposing the KKK. These people have no arguement and are clearly just plain foolish. I'm gonna get a permit and close down your city center for a religous conference dedicated to the Bubble Gum Fairy!!!!! Than maybe you'd see how ludacris closing off anything for this type of an event is.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I'm gonna get a permit and close down your city center for a religous conference dedicated to the Bubble Gum Fairy!!!!! Than maybe you'd see how ludacris closing off anything for this type of an event is.

I do not see how it is ludacris. The church will get a permit and close L.Ron Hubbard way for their events there is nothing ludacris about it. You only think it is crazy because it is not your belief system. I really do not care about the video for all i know those guys harassing the camera man were in on it and the thing was stagged.
I have seen hundreads of these anonymous people come to my church, they were comming once a month for a while. Over 1/2 of them had cam corders and were filming themselves harassing scientologists. Only a few of these videos make it onto the net because when you just have an hour or so of footage of you bothering people at church it does not look cool no matter how you slice it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join