It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With a Scientologist...Now this guy is INSANE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yknow, I doubt many people will agree, but I see this as harassment of people freely choosing to believe, legally gather, and worship as they see fit.

I personally would have not given the camera man any attention, since that's what he obviously is seeking by bothering these folks.

Some may say "well scientology" is criminal in their actions within, but is that reason to be in people's faces, bashing their belief systems and challenging them as individuals? I think the camera man is doing a bang-up job of becoming a threat to people's freedoms.

Imagine if you belonged to some group, church or whatnot and people came running to you to harass you.

I belong to a select group myself...and if camera men came to our gatherings intent on insulting, questioning and belittling my beliefs and affiliations, I would be just as unhappy as the folks being filmed here.

I am not supporting scientology, or saying the people in these clips sound anything but "silly"...but isn't that America in a nutshell? Freedom to sound silly?

If the church of Scientology is criminal (and I am not saying is isn't), should it be handled with decency and legal channels, instead of fruitcake idiots going all Nazi on people in the streets with a camera?

I do not applaud these clips...I boo them.

Bad form.

Get lawyers...and stop attacking people in the streets with your hopes for good youtube content.

Harassment is not cool.

My 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

thats a very valid viewpoint dude .. .some of the people looking for answers are borderline harrasing ..

but, theirs a flip side, teh scientologists feel the need to harrass non scientologists to try and lure them into the church, then once any questions are made reguarding how it works they attack .... it works both way. If i was at a public get together of their sort, and someone asked me a question about it, i woudl answer and have a decent conversation /discussion about it ... the scientologists seem from what ive seen to be totaly incapable to answer questions on their beliefs, or even to stand up for their beliefs with structured words .. as we have seen, they acuse people of being wife beaters / murderers/criminals or the lowest of the low child abusers.

at the end of the day, if they did not want to be questioned and filmed, they shouldnt go anywhere near the obvious journalists !!! .. on the contrary, they sem to be very able to find these journo's and accuse them of everything.

its not right, but works both ways!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I hear what you are saying, and I am "very" aware of the whole Anom/Scientology/questionable-acts circus (on both sides).

But, the way I see it is "if you go looking to cause trouble" then you are in the wrong. Yes, Scientology has done various acts of "crazyness", but that don't give anyone the green-moral-light to hunt their followers down and interrogate on film at their homes/streets/festivals/churches.

Protest and legal actions are all America rights. But head-hunting for targets to film and mock is just wrong.

I see it as if a Christian came to me and bent me wrong...I can "almost" see justification in seeking "that individual" out to film, question or perhaps even have him investigated by the authorities (specially if that individual was an active part in operating a church or any large group).

But if the same "individual" wronged me, and then I go and film/harass any "other individual" who may adopt the practices/beliefs just for being similar/same as the "individual"...that's just wrong.

"Some guy who works at Wal-mart pissed me off...Now I am going to attack all Wal-Mart employees,stock owners and even those who happily shop there".

Not cool.

"one guy in our Government got caught in drug trafficking over the Mexican boarder. Then ALL government servants are mexican drug lords!"

Not logical.

Yes the logic of those being filmed is not of the best caliber. But yknow, they didn't have forewarning information that they were going to be randomly attacked on the street and filmed. The camera man was well aware of his agenda, prepared with facts and names, and on a mission to discredit and destroy a flock of people who just wanted to do there normal day.

One was armed and ready, the other was a duck in the lens.

Thanks for replying!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
COMEDY! I even watched some of the other vids that came up. Did anyone else watch the vid where the young lady was talking to the guy about his crimes? Anyway, I haven't read all of this thread, but does anyone have any info about the camera guy and how all this started?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They are trained how to deal with people like the camera man. They are clearly being manipulated to not think for themselves and just spew out the text book reterike they are taught by the organization. It's kinda sad that's the best they can come up with. id tear these guys down in person. They can't articulate there own attacks. and nothing they say makes sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
A link to a PDF of the "Bare-Faced Messiah".

For those not familiar this is an interesting read.

Attacking people who have been indoctrinated into a Cult is the wrong way to go about things. Of course they react as they do when attacked. They see it as an attack by evil people on what they consider the core principles of their existence.

Viewing something from the outside, what is wrong may be obvious, but for those within this Cult their views are quite different. I don't know why people think they can defeat the indoctrination and brainwashing, that may have gone on for years just by confronting these people. They are not stupid, they are insulated from reality and immersed in an alternate reality.

What makes this so dangerous is their ready access to huge sums of money. It gives them lots of power to confront their enemy.

There is not a doubt in my mind that ATS is monitored by them and they will find a covert way of attacking any information provided here or elsewhere if they feel threatened. This is clearly driven by fear.

Fear is the tool they use to indoctrinate and to keep their enemies at bay. Those people in the video's are clearly in a state of constant fear of attack. Obviously the leaders, who I'm sure know the whole thing is a confidence game, not only control their members through fear but also use it as a convenient weapon. They know enough intimidation will shut anyone up eventually.

What they are doing to the fragile people they target amounts to mind rape. They destroy what the person is and implant a new psyche in its place. Their opposition to Psychology is a cover for the fact that a good understanding of the science of Psychology is the exact tool they use to control people and rebuild their minds.

When they help out at disasters it is not to help their neighbor or out of love, it is because people in disaster situations are easy targets and vulnerable to the kind of mind control they employ.

I'd imaging they seek out the mentally ill who are rich as a matter of course. The perfect target for their confidence game.

People need to remember the members they see are the victims. The leaders who are in on the scam, who pocket the money and live in luxury on the profits from this confidence game are buried under layers of devoted victims who insulate them from the light of day.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I laugh heartily at the degeneracies of humanity.
This included.
We are so frigged.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This must be the video that gave L.Ron his idea!

Originally posted by Bringer
They are trained how to deal with people like the camera man. They are clearly being manipulated to not think for themselves and just spew out the text book reterike they are taught by the organization. It's kinda sad that's the best they can come up with. id tear these guys down in person. They can't articulate there own attacks. and nothing they say makes sense.

Its really not that easy, they don't play fair game like normal people in an argument...they will just keep talking and talking and talking without letting you get a word in until you finally snap. Basically, just like any other religious zealot ANYTHING they say is more truthful than what you know, and they cannot be convinced otherwise.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
COMEDY! I even watched some of the other vids that came up. Did anyone else watch the vid where the young lady was talking to the guy about his crimes? Anyway, I haven't read all of this thread, but does anyone have any info about the camera guy and how all this started?

The one cameraman on SCIENTOLOGY CRAZY FOLLOWERS and PERSONAL INSULTS is Mark Bunker, I like him.
Here is his youtube channel, everything I know about him, pretty much, comes from there. XENU TV

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I dont understand why people get all over scientologists dicks..i mean cmon, who cares what they believe i dont find it any weirder or stranger then any other religion.

You people just want to point the finger. in the end, who gives a #? i mean really.. are you threatened by them? did they come to your house every month to give you booklets?

people who jump on scientologists disgust me. and im for lack of a better word, an atheist.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

They do proselytize, though...I figure any religion that proselytizes, the members ought to be able to hit the ball back...They want to reach out and touch you, let them be able to give an account of themselves...

Now a quiet religion, that minds its own business, and waits to be asked, I would agree with you...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
I dont understand why people get all over scientologists dicks..i mean cmon, who cares what they believe i dont find it any weirder or stranger then any other religion.

You people just want to point the finger. in the end, who gives a #? i mean really.. are you threatened by them? did they come to your house every month to give you booklets?

people who jump on scientologists disgust me. and im for lack of a better word, an atheist.

Once they start undermining your government, law enforcement, privacy and just about any other aspect of your life they can exploit to control you like they already are...are you going to keep saying "who cares?"...you will only have yourself to blame for not caring about what was really happening.
And P.S...no one cares weather or not your an atheist, this thread is not about comparison of belief/faith...whatever, its to bring your attention to the blatant aggressive, mind controlling techniques used by these guys to sucker people like YOU in.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Griffo515]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Conversation is well underway, but let me jump on in with a comment on the first video of the OP. WTF was that guy trying to say???? It made me dizzy to listen to it! It really reminded me of that ad with the woman spewing random words to her daughter, something like "Live bait, fish scale, doorknob", it's one of those 'talk to your kids about drugs' psa's. Anyway, I don't speak fluent gibberish, so if anyone can translate the nutbag in the first video...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
I think its safe to say that this guy being interviewed is truly insane.

So you do know that by now the covert scientologist that works at ATS has already passed your email address to the covert scientologist that works for your local internet service provider and that your real address has already been passed on to the SS of the scientologists living in your area. Look out you window right now Griffo515, see any strange cars hanging around your neighbourhood?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Holy crap! Tom Cruise and John Travolta are sitting across the street in an black sedan! Time to get the Beretta out! I'll show those bastards the real meaning of 'Battlefield Earth'!

Really, how could any sane person fall into a cult created by such a piss poor sci-fi writer??? Xenu damnit!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

So you do know that by now the covert scientologist that works at ATS has already passed your email address to the covert scientologist that works for your local internet service provider and that your real address has already been passed on to the SS of the scientologists living in your area. Look out you window right now Griffo515, see any strange cars hanging around your neighbourhood?

Just checked lol...nothing yet!! but Im being truthful when I tell you now, that my computer has been doing some of the strangest things Ive ever seen it do since i posted this!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Just checked lol...nothing yet!! but Im being truthful when I tell you now, that my computer has been doing some of the strangest things Ive ever seen it do since i posted this!

Yea, things are beginning to happen now, aren't they?. Are you married? Do you beat your wife? How well do you know your wife?

Seriously though, this cult seems to so obvious to me. There, I said it, now I'm going to have start looking over my shoulder. Damn....

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast
Is that true -- that a group (in this instance Scientology) can obtain a permit for a street closure, after which police paid by the taxpayer can order the public from a public street which is owned by the public ?

That's hard to believe

You can do it too, anyone can as far as I know. That's how you have block parties. You close off your street to traffic and pretty much do-as-you-please until the permit expires.

Chrono

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It might be unsafe to believe in aliens under certain circumstances.
As some alien story is a root belief as given in South Park and I
was told this was true by a fellow ATS member in a reply.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Neo__

Holy crap! Tom Cruise and John Travolta are sitting across the street in an black sedan! Time to get the Beretta out! I'll show those bastards the real meaning of 'Battlefield Earth'!

Really, how could any sane person fall into a cult created by such a piss poor sci-fi writer??? Xenu damnit!

The story of Xenu is dumber then you could ever imagine...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join