It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With a Scientologist...Now this guy is INSANE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is exactly the kind of disrespect the church of Scientology puts out everyday, breaking people down to a level where they can fully control them. Ive noticed over a few interview videos they all use the same insulting techniques and get pretty much the same results from the camera man.

I think its safe to say that this guy being interviewed is truly insane.
WARNING: COARSE LANGUAGE

And here is another...I personally would not be able to contain my anger if there were these kinds of in four face extremists in Australia.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Griffo515]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
these people are class a douches, hahaha.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Whoa! What the heck were they even talking about? After watching for over 2 minutes, I still couldn't determine what they were discussing. LOL

You're insane, you're nuts, you know that don't you? You're *SNIP* crazy. Look at me when I tell you that! LOL

I'm not watching the other one cuz I don't like getting angry for no good reason.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by alien]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Whoa! What the heck were they even talking about? After watching for over 2 minutes, I still couldn't determine what they were discussing. LOL

You're insane, you're nuts, you know that don't you? You're f****ng crazy. Look at me when I tell you that! LOL

I'm not watching the other one cuz I don't like getting angry for no good reason.

Hahaha, if you thought he was nuts u goto see the 2nd one...its a classic that will never get old! But yes...it WILL make you mad, in a way that it almost feels like they're yelling at YOU from 1st person. People need to know.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No more insane than christians, if you ask me.

"Death is the START of life!" -Christians. How much dumber can you get if you believe dieing is the beginning of your life?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
No more insane than christians, if you ask me.

"Death is the START of life!" -Christians. How much dumber can you get if you believe dieing is the beginning of your life?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Kaytagg]

That sickens me to see that force fed to children...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is that true -- that a group (in this instance Scientology) can obtain a permit for a street closure, after which police paid by the taxpayer can order the public from a public street which is owned by the public ?

That's hard to believe

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast
Is that true -- that a group (in this instance Scientology) can obtain a permit for a street closure, after which police paid by the taxpayer can order the public from a public street which is owned by the public ?

That's hard to believe

You see it done for Christmas festivities all the time so i don't see why not?...there would be something in there, but if its on a public street that makes it a public display right?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Why the hell do they just assume that the camera guy is afraid and he's hiding crimes? LOL wtf is going through their mind? :/

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustLikeSuperman
Why the hell do they just assume that the camera guy is afraid and he's hiding crimes? LOL wtf is going through their mind? :/

Its a mind control technique just like they always tell men they beat their wives and they will ask it over and over again untill they get one of two answears=
1. "but i dont have a wife!"..."Well now we know why, you need L.Ron!"
2. "its true, i do"..."Well take this personality test and we can clean your act up"

See how it works?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

That's hard to believe

You see it done for Christmas festivities all the time so i don't see why not?...there would be something in there, but if its on a public street that makes it a public display right?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean so I'll jot down some points and you can tell me where I'm wrong, please

* public street . Is paid for by the public.

* State or whatever police. Paid for by the public

* group obtains permit to close the street for special event

* but it still remains a public street, just closed to vehicular traffic (is that right ? )

* security guards NOT paid by the public but by the organisers of the event

* member of the public is ordered OUT OF a public street by a private security guard AND a member of the police service

To me, it seems

* the security guard lacked any authority to order the cameraman out of that street

* the State/Federal police officer had NO authority to order the cameraman off the public street

* the State/Federal police officer does NOT work for the security guard, NOR does he work for the special-event organisers -- he works for the public and ... if he wanted to get involved, it was his duty to uphold the right of the cameraman to remain on the street

What's your opinion ?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Yup.. quite sickening.. sorry if im not allowed to say this but that guy in the white shirt who keeps getting in his face needs a bat square to the jaw, he thinks he is the man. Anyway, im not the one giving up 25% of my income or whatever it is so "snip" them haha

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Back to the psycho Scientologists from the videos --- typical bully tactics, imo

They keep coming forward, invading the person's space

they are aggressive

they state unfounded, unproven accusations as fact

They can't argue or reason their way out of a wet paper bag

They raise their voice

they try to intimidate

they are obviously severely inadequate and they KNOW they are

Scientology has taught them gutter-tactics to 'break' people

They all look as if their sanity is on a knife edge

Take away their bluff and noise and you just know they'd fold in a heap in the corner, heads between their knees, weeping

I think they're all closet homosexuals. Nothing wrong with homosexuals. But nothing worse than homosexuals in denial, venting their sexual frustration on others as a way of holding back their obvious desire for the guy behind the camera

I honestly believe the group of three Scientologists are role-playing the sort of guy they each secretly hope will drag them off into the bushes. They have each become their own fantasy-lovers and they're dying for someone to bitch-slap them and treat 'em rough

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

That's hard to believe

I'm not sure I understand what you mean so I'll jot down some points and you can tell me where I'm wrong, please

* public street . Is paid for by the public.

* State or whatever police. Paid for by the public

* group obtains permit to close the street for special event

* but it still remains a public street, just closed to vehicular traffic (is that right ? )

* security guards NOT paid by the public but by the organisers of the event

* member of the public is ordered OUT OF a public street by a private security guard AND a member of the police service

To me, it seems

* the security guard lacked any authority to order the cameraman out of that street

* the State/Federal police officer had NO authority to order the cameraman off the public street

* the State/Federal police officer does NOT work for the security guard, NOR does he work for the special-event organisers -- he works for the public and ... if he wanted to get involved, it was his duty to uphold the right of the cameraman to remain on the street

What's your opinion ?

Ill just say im not for anything the church of S-ology does, but them blocking the street is alowed BUT all the security guards going above and beyond the call of duty was certainly not legal - Especially the behavior of officer, i dare say he is in on the church and made it personal duty to patrol that street to enforce the churches wishes. I know...ive seen it done, years ago i had an charge put against my name that went down as "No Conviction Recorded" But years latter the boss i had at the time used a fellow member of his church who was an officer to somehow find a conviction that was supposed to be impossible to find...WITH OUGHT me knowing!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yep. You've pretty much confirmed what I feel to be the case.

Hadn't occurred to me that the police officer was likely to be one of their own -- if so, it explains a lot

What happened to you is disgusting. They should pay us to live on this planet, instead of the other way around

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Both sides of this argument are deluded because they are trying to "save" the other side. The delusion is apparent when one realizes one cant "save" someone against his will...

...much less by attacking them.

So for me the camera-man/anonymous is almost as delusional as the cultists. What does one hope to achieve by attacking them? Tell them "the truth"? One achieves nothing but counter-attack.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I didn't get the impression the cameramen were interested in saving any of the scientologists featured in the OPs videos

The impression I got was that the cameramen were trying to expose them or at least to show them in their true colours

Personally, I'm glad the cameramen went to the effort, because the videos showed just how nuts the four guys are

Those videos serve as a counter-balance to the 'loving, caring, helping' professional face tendered by scientologists to people when they're trying to suck them in

Now, with the videos on You Tube, people get to see the ugly truth

It might save poor, lost people from turning to scientology in unquestioning trust when they're vulnerable

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Wow that is pure emotional blackmail.
Get them with guilt.
Absolutely deplorable!!
Making kids cry.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
the guy filming has one hell of a load of patients ! in that second vid, when they were getting in his face .... at that point i would have dropepd camera and got rightious on their assess. .. man, im so infurited just watching them nut balls!

answering a question with a question is a complete sign of non intelligence period.. and all the scientoligists seem to do is answer questions with questions, then acuse whoever of beating their wife of abusing children ,..again, lowerst common demoninator! ....

[edit on 27-8-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So, what are your crimes, Griffo? What are you trying to hide?

Thanks for sharing these, it is interesting to see how some Scientologists act. I wonder if it is like this throughout the church. My wife's uncle is a Scientologist and I could never imagine him getting like this. I suppose every faith has it's nuts. But, to say that people have crimes, that one is probably a child molester, and that you'll be happy when they die is a bit much, I think.

I think the best line(s) in the second video were, "I murdered [I didn't hear who] and I cut them up into pieces and burried them in a ditch," and. "Well, yeah, I've actually been hired by the German government."

reply to post by Kaytagg

Remember now, the overwhelming majority of Christians don't do that to kids and find this disgusting [this includes myself]. This is true even of the most fundamentalist Evangelical Christians who find the Charismatic Movement, which your clip is an example of, to be a very bad thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join