It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian scientist photographs souls leaving body at death.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

looks like two different images to me.

Is it supposed to be of two different people?

The arms on first one skinnier than second one.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by System

This is quite old, but should answer your question. Enjoy!

Hi there. Thanks for the thread. I've watched the videos. The problem is that I am deaf. I did not know what they were saying.

I have a question about this "WebAura". Why does the subject have to put his or her palm on this device? And why put something on their fingers? And why does the webcam looks like just um ordinary webcam?

I am not a skeptic. But, I am careful about the claims.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

Maybe our goal is to wash our aura or soul of this baggage so that we may live in that "white or light" state of being, to become more like children in our consciousness.

Nicely said! I like your way of thinking. Maybe the answer is accually that simple. Maybe simplicity is the answer...who knows, we'll all find out someday anyway right?

Thanks for your contribution to this thread aswell, It has been a pleasure and much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
lol not buying it at all.
next!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Buddhist Beliefs:

When a person passes away, the six sense organs no longer function. The soul transforms into an invisible and gaseous form or body. It is a intermediate existence between death and conception to the next life[1]. If one has been a person of great virtues, then in response to his good karma, the intermediate invisible body immediately ascends to the heavens. If on the other hand, he has been an evil person, then his evil karma will land him in hell immediately. In general, the good and evil karma committed by people are not in the extremes. Therefore this intermediate invisible body shall, for a period of up to 49 days, be drifting and searching for the condition for rebirth to the next life.

Before the soul of a person who has died transmigrates to the next life, there is an intermediate existence in a gaseous form. It is invisible to the ordinary people at large. This mind-consciousness which is without a physical body is called 'chung-yin-shen' in Chinese.

When a person has died and after seven days, 'he' comes back to his house, it is because his intermediate body has not found his next life. He is still searching for the conditions for rebirth. After a person has died, his mind-consciousness (commonly referred to as the soul) leaves his body. If the deceased cannot bear to part with his loved ones, or if he is attached to his material possessions and finds it difficult to part with them, then within the 49 days after his death, he will visit his home to see how things are. If within these 49 days, he does not have the appropriate conditions to be reborn, then naturally his attachments will cause him to transmigrate to the realm of ghosts

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

reply to post by flice

I see nothing interesting here, and I hope noone will try and use this as proof that such thing as a soul exists.

Really? I feel sorry for you If thats the way you think...you really are a 'sad soul' (excuse the pun). Maybe you should spend some time outside.

Is that really fair?

This poster just sees something differently than you do and quite frankly I agree with him/her. I'm not really seeing anything that would indicate what was photographed was a "soul". The photo looks more like thermal imaging to me. I'm not even sure how this man has come to the conclusion that the blue areas in the photo are a soul.

I do believe in existence after Earthly "death" by the way.

The souls of the former remain in a state of confusion for several days and return frequently to their bodies, especially at night. Korotkov ascribes that phenomenon to unused energy retained by the soul.

How does he know this?
What evidence does he have to support that theory?

Then again when looking at the surrounding articles on that page I see that none of the claims made in the articles require much evidence to support them because apparently...a Russian church sells "miracle stickers" blessed by a priest that protect cellphone users from hazardous electromagnetic waves.

Really?

Is this site meant to be taken as a joke or just taking presenting all of these stories in an attempt to take advantage of the gullible?

Well looks like we already have opportunists on the move!
From the same site:

Latvian firm accepts souls as guarantee for credits

A financial company in Latvia is offering residents loans secured by nothing but their immortal soul.
Mosnews.com

Doesn't take long I suppose.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriosityStrikes
Kirlian photography, It seems odd to me that a photographic method that supposedly captures souls or auras of living beings produces almost identical auras around inanimate objects. Do they suggest that inanimate objects have souls or something else?

Read into pantheism or animism, these hold the belief that everything has it's own "soul" or "spirit", whatever you want to name it. When speaking of soul, people don't necessarily have a definition for what they're speaking of, yet most for some reason feel the need to associate it with self conscious, active organisms. A cup or any other vessel may not be actively engaging in conversations with us, but they do form a part of our subconscious symbology, something atavistic in humans, that allow us to make abstract connections.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
More proof that our country is dying.

The blue states are turning red.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

If you ask me your response is the hope of someone very afraid.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by The X]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Amazing stuff!! Russian scientists rock.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
how does he make the leap that a soul hangs around for 49 days then enters another body ?

i find the idea of reincarnation troubling. No memory beyond this body means permanent death in my opinion. If I cant recall that ive existed before in a new body, its the same as if i never existed.

not to mention the idea of returning to this messed up planet as a slave to the global elite....bleh.

i hope death means release to another plane of existance where money and war dont exist. i want to retain my memories and live forever in paradise. i want answers to multiple questions like does bigfoot exist, who killed JFK, what happened in roswell, does the lochness monste exist, is the mars face natural, etc

reincarnation sounds like torture. no memory, no answers, and living in this world again. no thanks

[edit on 27-8-2009 by admriker444]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
no proof, not even a pic

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A couple of pointers for some of the posts i have read.
The 49days thing comes from buddhism they believe when you die your soul is tied to the earth realm for 49 days, on the 49th day you relive your death, they say at this point it is more frightening than the first time round so in there philosophy you die twice once physically the second sort of energetically as you are powered to the higher realm.

The photography that has been mentioned as being decades old way of seing auras is called kirlian photography type it into google images some of the pictures are bit of a mind fu**, my favourite is a photo of a leaf that has been ripped down the center. they photographed the half that was still attached to the stem 20mins after tearing it in half and it shows the whole leaf intact!.
The aura of the leaf is whole. even after destruction from its original form.

Also Carlos Casteneda says that if you "see" a human being for the energetic being it is we are a luminous green egg brightest in the stomach area, Carlos was told this by a Yacqui indian entheonaut he befriended.

Brilliant thread by the way, and a question for phleghm in a universe where it is possible that it could be anything why would you choose it to be nothing in its higher functions?.

You are it it is you and me we are one and the same thing literally.
Language was created to obfuscate the truth because in pure conversation (telepathy) it is impossible to lie and not be known, i believe this is why a waking gestalt connection has not happened people fear it.
Sure as eggs is eggs though in time information becomes seperated from its source take time out of the equation and it becomes one and the same thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The merge of spiritually and science is inevitable and accelerating.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi, spirit fans.

Originally posted by excitedwaterkickingritual
...Do You Think Maybe These Souls May Leave To A Whole Other Planet? Like They Say We Were Reincarnated From The Souls Of Other Planets? Or Do We Just Stay Here? Or Could Both Be True?

Welllll, YOU seem ready for the first 2 lines of my signature !

**IF** you trust the ways of communication of Edgar Cayce,
examine the suggestions of the first 2 lines of my signature.

The first line is about other ways of "seeing" the
world, the ways we can control it better, etc. . .etc. . .

Your 4 questions quoted up there WILL be answered by
the second line of my signature.

But **IF** you do NOT trust Edgar Cayce, STOP right HERE !
Don't lose your time reading the stuff. It is for newly awaked
persons. . . B-)
If you are still watching dancing stuff and
Big brother stuff and sports stuff. . . on TV, stop now also !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
No pics for me either. I also believe this has been posted before.

Looks more like a thermal image to me.
How did they get the person to lay perfect while dying so they could take a picture, and why does the apparent soul leave the body through the feet?

I would think that if we do in fact have a soul it would leave the body through the torso. That being where the majority of your mass is, not to mention the heart.

Or better yet the head since that's where the consious is contained. You know third eye, spiritual center and all.

It actually would make sense, energy from from the feet so why wouldnt if flow towards the source of energy upon death?

3rd eye is not the spiritual center.... Solar plexus, heart and abdomen are

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

This stuff is so fascinating to me. I was always interested in spirit and aura photography. My father had a colleague of his who took a class in seeing auras that resulted in him allegedly able to see faint lights emitting from around people’s bodies. I would love to see the evidence from this Russian scientist.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
People seem to think these are thermal images... but they aren't, at least I don't think so. I don't imagine a human being while alive (even if dying) has that much blue in a thermal image. What's even more incredible is after the person is dead how the blue disappears and is replace by a green & red. This wouldn't happen with a thermal image. The blue areas would turn a deeper blue/purple. Especially in areas furthest from the heart like the Fingers & Toes. This is clearly not a thermal image. When the body dies it gets cold. Anyone who has been around a dead/dying person or animal you would know this. The heart stops pumping they stop breathing and the body gets cold, starting from the areas furthest from the heart. Instead it looks like the heat is transferring itself evenly across the body... which doesn't happen, because the heart has stopped. These aren't thermal images.

Good post, I hope they start using more devices to record these things such as Electromagnetic devices and what not.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Some of you are being taken for a ride. That image of the supposed soul leaving the body is, oddly enough, also used in an ad for the "Evergain Portable FarInfraRed Health Sauna"

Evergain Portable FarInfraRed Health Sauna

Scroll down half the page. In fact, it appears that the image used in this thread is even cropped from the one used to sell this health sauna.

People should be a bit more skeptical.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Speakeasy1981]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i don't believe this kind of stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join