It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian scientist photographs souls leaving body at death.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks alot for posting this , starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I saw a documentary on this on history channel, years ago. What they were saying, was a guy invented a specail camera, decades ago, that supposedly captures your auro on film. alot tried to debunk it though, saying it was electricity int he air or soemthing like that. I think i remember also hearing, the color of yuor aura refelcts on the kind of person you were in life, or WHO you really are. red and balck would be bad, obvisoulsy, lighter colors reflecting on you being a nicer or hoenst person/soul.
any truth to that?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
personaly, to me in those photos the doctor took of a sould leaving the body...all it loks like is thermal imgaging or infrored. How does the body changing color like that, disply evidence of the soul leaving? to me, it just looks like thermal imaging., color variotns when the body was warm and has cooled down.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
personaly, to me in those photos the doctor took of a sould leaving the body...all it loks like is thermal imgaging or infrored. How does the body changing color like that, disply evidence of the soul leaving? to me, it just looks like thermal imaging., color variotns when the body was warm and has cooled down.

My thought exactly... and even if he was using some kind of energ measuring thing ofabob, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that the different electric impulses running through our body would detorioate, not immediately, but over a short periode of time?

I see nothing interesting here, and I hope noone will try and use this as proof that such thing as a soul exists.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As a nurse I have witnessed this phenomena several times. The first time I just watched in amazement as the smoke ring exited the body from the belly and went straight upward. As you mention, I only witnessed this in cases of a calm death. I've wondered if this is a "soul" "spirit" or a gas rising from the body. Whatever it is, I still watch it in amazement.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ahhhh now we finally understand that thermal imaging technology doesn't detect heat, it detects spirit juice!!

We've been fooled all these years

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And this taken from a source that features an article

World’s strongest vagina breaks own record lifting 14 kilos
In my opinion there is no soul just wishful thinking by the weakminded. When you die you will rot in the ground, the same thing happens to you after death as before your birth.. Nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
These pictures prove nothing. Why is everyone so excited?

I lol'd

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice work S&F
In my own experience, at funerals I can see the etheric body leaving the deceased... It seems to take a few days for all of it to leave. The soul could possibly still be in its reflective state at that point... I've often wondered if while there is still some of this energy left in the body if it would be possible to preform a healing/resurrection if there was knowledge of how to achieve this? I know this is kinda off topic, out there, and a bit taboo to most, but there you have it... Besides UFO's, time travel, Gov's gone bad, and all... Metaphysics/mediumship is my other hobby

cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think some people just walked out of the 19th century or a mental assylum,
there will be proof of ectoplasm next.

As for halos around heads zeitgeist will explain that

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
(asylum)

not trying to p anybody off but i don't see anything here

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is an awesome thread! I am fascinated with the whole theory on after life. I personally believe in the spirit world and reincarnation and do believe there is a time of waiting before reincarnation into the next lifetime after the current one has been completed.
Good Find!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't believe there is a certain time like a bus stop that souls enter and leave the body. Taht is up to the soul. And inbetween you go to "heaven" and reside with other people until you decide on something.

It always doesn't surprise me that souls do hang around for a few days. Waiting to make the transition.

Out of all the deaths in the family, I never felt the person coming back for quite sometime, if at all. It is up to the person. We can make decisions in death as in life. But I do believe the first few days after death is transition, so I don't believe they are standing there watching their funeral. Those are for the people left behind.

i also believe you have to review your life. There is no good or evil. But that you do have to stand before God and kin and review your entire life, and the decisions made. Adn what you can do better next time, and what lessons you need to learn.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Science confirms that there is no god (or indeed an afterlife). We know this because early Hubble photos showed a distant star cancellation that when read in Chinese spelt perfectly that “there is no god”.
I would therefore say this application of GDV technology is little better than Fringe Science because it contradicts “the established & accepted version of things”. Clearly there is no need for further answers to questions that have kept people fighting for centuries. The world would be better if we forgot about religion and just concentrated on the fighting-killing as the need for fighting is something religious and non-religious agree on alike.

The sooner this research is cancelled the better we can go about the real buisness of science which is the well paid drug of creating patents for better drugs.

Just kidding!!! But this is coming, as there if the oughsts there should indeed come a day when the mechanics of how ghosts-spirits work is taught after lessons explaining photosynthesis. The truth doesn’t change and truth can always be known.

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

the color of yuor aura refelcts on the kind of person you were in life, or WHO you really are. red and balck would be bad, obvisoulsy, lighter colors reflecting on you being a nicer or hoenst person/soul.

Hi,
Thanks for your post:-) That is true, but your aura can also change at time according to your 'mood' or emotional state at the time. Stress can also be a big factor in the change aswell. It is said that children have mostly white or light auras because of their innocence.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I see nothing interesting here, and I hope noone will try and use this as proof that such thing as a soul exists.

Really? I feel sorry for you If thats the way you think...you really are a 'sad soul' (excuse the pun). Maybe you should spend some time outside.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
1. It has been said that it takes 49 days for the soul of the recently deceiced to 'reincarnate'. Amazingly, the pineal gland is visable in the fetus at 49 days after conception.
2. It is said to mark the entrace of the spirit into the physical body. Which is also when the first signs of gender is visable. (still think its bad to be gay?) Anyway,thats a whole other thread.

1. Do you have any proof of this? or is all you know is that "It has been said".

2. There you go with the it is said thing again, Show me proof that we have gotten so advanced in short amount of years that we all of the sudden know how the human soul work.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by ziggy1706

Hi,
Thanks for your post:-) That is true, but your aura can also change at time according to your 'mood' or emotional state at the time. Stress can also be a big factor in the change aswell. It is said that children have mostly white or light auras because of their innocence.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

I find it fascinating to ponder the significance of these "findings". If true it would explain and make connections to countless other cultural and religious beliefs. The idea of karma, being that your soul, your aura takes on all of the environmental and personal "baggage" that one experiences in a lifetime. Religions stating that one should look to children for guidance and inspiration. Maybe our goal is to wash our aura or soul of this baggage so that we may live in that "white or light" state of being, to become more like children in our consciousness. But as usual, with most of these subjects, I just do not know. I believe that "IDK" is a very underused term, especially when dealing with these subjects. People claim that auras and the afterlife are real, but it is hard to prove your point of view. Others claim that they believe that we just "rot" in the ground in complete "nothingness". It is always important to ponder these things, and to research them, but to state that your infallible belief is one or the other tends to close the door to a world of possibilities. S&F for the thought provoking post and thanks to all posters for keeping my brain active.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

These pictures prove nothing. Why is everyone so excited? I lol'd

Why don't you accually read up on some of this,and see how you feel then. You should also read all the posts before commenting like that, why dont you prove to me why they prove nothing. Do you even understand the concept?

And "I lol'd"? What kind of english is that..I laughed out louded? I laugh out louded?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This Was Amazing! I Mean, I Knew About The Photographing Of Organic Food Energy, But To Photograph The Soul As It Was Leaving? WOW!
And I Agree Being Gay IS Natural. But Do You Think Maybe These Souls May Leave To A Whole Other Planet? Like They Say We Were Reincarnated From The Souls Of Other Planets? Or Do We Just Stay Here? Or Could Both Be True?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join