It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian scientist photographs souls leaving body at death.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'd say our technology is advancing in amazing and interesting ways. The same technology which had been used to photograph peoples auras for the last couple of years, is now being used to photograph the 'souls' of a dying person leaving their body. It has been said that it takes 49 days for the soul of the recently deceiced to 'reincarnate'. Amazingly, the pineal gland is visable in the fetus at 49 days after conception.It is said to mark the entrace of the spirit into the physical body. Which is also when the first signs of gender is visable. (still think its bad to be gay?) Anyway,thats a whole other thread.

Now scientists have taken GDV photographs of a person as he was dying. In the photos, it could be seen that the area of the belly lost its life force (the purported soul) first, followed by the head. The heart and groin were the last to lose their life force, in that order.

Scientists using the GDV technique say that the aura of those who die unexpectedly or violently differs from those who experience a calm death. The souls of the former remain in a state of confusion for several days and return frequently to their bodies, especially at night. Korotkov ascribes that phenomenon to unused energy retained by the soul. He suggests that the GDV technique will also have applications for distinguishing genuine psychics from frauds.

Source-mosnews.com...

Does your soul then stay in 'limbo' for those 49 days? I remember another member saying once that some people who remember 'past lives' through hypnosis, recall only entering (reincarnating into) a body of a baby at the age of 6 months. Where are you at that time? If you ask me thats a long time to be in limbo.

Apparantly at death, the amount of Dimethyltryptamine released from your pineal gland is said to act as the opening of a portal to a diferent 'realm' of conciousness. People experiencing this on an 'artificial'(not at death) basis, recall strange beings awaiting to give them instructions and help them with the transition through to the next 'realm' for lack of a better word.

That it “thins the veil” between the worlds where entities are awaiting our arrival to give us instruction much like the native South American Ayahuasca ritual which contains a moderate to low amount of '___'

And I will end off this thread by leaving you with this thought.

It is so important for us to understand consciousness. It is just as important to place psychedelic drugs in general, and '___' in particular, into a personal and cultural matrix where we do the most good, and the least harm. In such a wide open area of inquiry, it is best that we reject no ideas until we actually disprove them. It is in the interest of enlarging the discussion about psychedelic drugs that I’ve written The Spirit Molecule.”

Source-newdawnbooks.info...'___'_The_Spirit_Molecule.html

So, to the mods, I ask, please do not remove this thread as I feel this a very interesting and importnt topic.
And to anyone wanting to reply to this, PLEASE do not delve into your experiences with '___' or any other drug for that matter, otherwise this thread will be removed.Again!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
ummm where are the pictures?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

click on the first link I provided, it takes you to the news source but I cant seem to fing the pic, It just shows a small x.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This is utterly fascinating! I'm already trying to share this with as many people as I can. It will be interesting to see how this develops and how much more science learns from such techniques!

I wonder if they are refering to the Solar-Plexus region when they mention the belly? That would be my best guess.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

"These astonishing images are said to show the human spirit (in blue) leaving the body.Russian scientist Dr Konstantin Korotkov claims that the pictures show the exact moment of death.The images show "the soul" gradually slipping out of the body before the patient's image turns red. Talk about an out-of-body experience..."

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

In a meditative state is has been scientificly noted that a halo forms around a persons head at the moment of 'enlightenment.' Which is when the pineal gland is 'moved'/'redirected' to face straight ahead of you, as if looking forward. That is why Jesus is depicted with a halo around his head, and in some cases with three green beams of light protruding from his head(one at the top, and one on each side of the head.) There are accually eight of them, but they arent always visable at the angle Jesus is 'painted' in.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
No pics for me either. I also believe this has been posted before.

Looks more like a thermal image to me.
How did they get the person to lay perfect while dying so they could take a picture, and why does the apparent soul leave the body through the feet?

I would think that if we do in fact have a soul it would leave the body through the torso. That being where the majority of your mass is, not to mention the heart.

Or better yet the head since that's where the consious is contained. You know third eye, spiritual center and all.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The same technology which had been used to photograph peoples auras for the last couple of years, is now being used to photograph the 'souls' of a dying person leaving their body.

Please show me some of these photographs of auras. If they've been taking them for years there should be hundreds. I done a quick search and found nothing believable.

I really can't believe this is a soul. Get some real scientists to do some real studies.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yes, I have heard the same thing as well regarding the depicted halo's. I'm willing to bet their is a lot of truth to that. When I spend an hour or more in meditation I begin picking up on Auras much more than without it.

Also as per the poster above me, please explain your post in a manner that helps us understand why you don't believe what you're seeing, it is important to know why you feel and think the way you feel. And what are "real" scientists? I am not sure I understand what you're conveying. If someone with a more mainstream name came up with the same conclusion, you would be more pleased?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Asmus]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by System

This is quite old, but should answer your question. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'll add some informations and links:

Dr. Konstantin Korotkov - Website
SCIENCE, INFORMATION AND SPIRIT 2009

EPC/GDV technique by Dr. K. Korotkov

GDV ANALYSIS CONCLUSION

What is the "GDV Camera by Dr. Korotkov"?

"GDV Camera by Dr. Korotkov" is the first device in the world, which measures the distribution of energy levels of biological objects (energy gomeokinesis)

Operation of the complex is based on computer registration of evoked bioelectrographic signals and estimation of state by means of non-linear mathematics and "data mining" methods. The technique is based on long-term developments of Russian scientists, it has successfully passed clinic tests in Russia, England, the USA, Germany, Slovenia, and is acknowledged in many countries.

Main opportunities and applications:

•Analysis of energy homeostasis of separate organs and systems of the organism;
•Quantitative estimation of the health level coupled with revealing anxiety zones;
•Quantitative estimation of the stress level;
•Monitoring of state in the course of therapy and preparation for the operation, evaluation of influence of various factors upon the patient's state;
•Control of state of complex systems operators, sportsmen, actors, military men;
•Analysis of biological liquids, plants, and substances.

Full article

Interview with Konstantin Korotkov about human energy field testing and protection.

Google Video Link

Bio

Konstantin Korotkov is Professor of Physics at St. Petersburg State Technical University in Russia. He has published over 70 papers in leading journals on physics and biology, and he holds 12 patents on biophysics inventions. Prof. Korotkov has led a research career for over 25 years, combining rigorous scientific method with an insatiable curiosity about things of the spirit and the soul with deep respect for all life. He is also a scholar in philosophy and a serious mountaineer of 20 years experience. He has given lectures, seminars and training sessions in 24 countries, presenting papers and workshops at more than 40 national and international conferences.

I honestly don't know what to say, the more i read the less i understand about the technique, or better its relation with some visual capture of the soul: but in general, there are many interesting facets, worthy to be read in my humble opinion. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'd say they have done things like this along time ago, your soul must be a frequency right, it just takes science to find out what that is. I doubt this is new news.

Science is probably so far ahead in all things we have no idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Kirlian photography, It seems odd to me that a photographic method that supposedly captures souls or auras of living beings produces almost identical auras around inanimate objects. Do they suggest that inanimate objects have souls or something else?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to contribute, other than I'd like more info on how it works.
Its picking up activity after death?
I would assume that the body degenerating causes chemical reactions and this would produce readings.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Assuming the article is reasonably accurate and the technique is actually measuring what they think it is measuring, this is some really hot science! Leave it to the Russians to explore the "unexplorable."

What particularly interested me was the data on the deaths of different regions of the body. I have read data, derived by different methods for different purposes, that suggest a body is run by two or more "entities" or "epicenters." Under normal conditions, the last one that enters the body, usually sometime around birth, is the one that assumes primary control and becomes the mover and the personality of that body. But the "genetic entities" arrive earlier and center themselves in different areas of the body, not in the head. The strongest genetic entity is usually centered in the middle of the body, about where the stomach is.

If the primary being is beaten down enough, one of the secondary entities may take over. But they are normally quite crazy and don't do a good job of running an entire body. They have specialized tasks, like regulating metabolism and the endocrine system. This could be part of the explanation of why "life force" is observed to leave different parts of the body at different times after death.

The research I have mentioned above also definitely confirms a "between lives" experience. It is usually a bit rough on a being, and results in the past life being forgotten. However, that doesn't always happen, and of course, "forgetting" something doesn't mean you can't remember it again! There has been serious research done on that subject, too.

So science is slowly and painfully working out with sensing instruments what was originally worked out years before by other techniques! I hope we use the knowledge wisely.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
While this is a fascinating idea I have to agree with Shadowlink that it looks more like a thermal image. I think what we see there is the blood leaving those regions of the body that are turing blue. A TI of a person with hypothermia would look very similar. Intriguing, but no cigar.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The part I find most fascinating is this below. If the soul does wander around for several days, this may also explain the appearance of ghosts and so on. Although some ghosts are said to be 100's of years old, why would they still be wandering here, is it that they dont want to leave?

Scientists using the GDV technique say that the aura of those who die unexpectedly or violently differs from those who experience a calm death. The souls of the former remain in a state of confusion for several days and return frequently to their bodies, especially at night. Korotkov ascribes that phenomenon to unused energy retained by the soul. He suggests that the GDV technique will also have applications for distinguishing genuine psychics from frauds.

There are so many angles to this thread, I find it increadibly interesting. I dont know where to start or where to stop!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I sudgest you watch the you-tube vid I posted. It accually shows the aura changing on camera. Not of dead people, but live ones in an experiment to photograph auras with the above said technology. You might accually enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I'm not sure what to contribute, other than I'd like more info on how it works.

Here we go, follow the link and you can download the whole document if you like.

The Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV)

"The Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV)
Bioelectrography camera measures the human
energy field and allows us to detect and monitor
changes in the subtle energy fields of the individual.
The GDV is the most advanced comprehensive and
quantitative full body-imaging device available on
the market today. Research conducted over the last
20 years by Professor K. Korotkov, inventor and
leading Russian scientist/physicist, and his team has
confirmed beyond doubt that recording the bioenergy
field distribution from the electrophotographic
emission of the fingertips provides a
very comprehensive image of the function of the
entire mind-body system."
link-korotkov.org...

I hope that was what you where looking for.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Here is a perfect example of GDV imaging. Below is the aura of a living soul.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0da800f609ff.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join