It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

AE911 - World Premiere TV Broadcast

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Interesting to see AE911 getting more TV exposure. This is all good imo. It's also
nice to see 790 certified architects and 4500+ more individuals signed up on their
site.

Here is an excerpt from the press release:


KBDI is a Denver-based PBS TV station with gutsy membership producer and executive director Shari Bernson. She had previously brought the groundbreaking 9/11: Press for Truth to her station for the pledge drive special showing and premium. It brought in the second-greatest amount of pledge dollars for the station ever. At that pledge drive, 9/11: Blueprint for Truth was offered as an auxiliary premium. As a result, viewer demand that it be broadcast, too, gave Ms. Bernson the support she needed to go the next step: showing the evidence for the explosive controlled demolition of all three World Trade Center high-rises on 9/11. That is courage. This was our world premiere television broadcast.


More here:

www.ae911truth.org...

Letter to NIST:

www.ae911truth.org...




[edit on 27-8-2009 by turbofan]




posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Interesting to see AE911 getting more TV exposure. This is all good imo. It's also
nice to see 790 certified architects and 4500+ more individuals signed up on their
site.

Here is an excerpt from the press release:


KBDI is a Denver-based PBS TV station with gutsy membership producer and executive director Shari Bernson. She had previously brought the groundbreaking 9/11: Press for Truth to her station for the pledge drive special showing and premium. It brought in the second-greatest amount of pledge dollars for the station ever. At that pledge drive, 9/11: Blueprint for Truth was offered as an auxiliary premium. As a result, viewer demand that it be broadcast, too, gave Ms. Bernson the support she needed to go the next step: showing the evidence for the explosive controlled demolition of all three World Trade Center high-rises on 9/11. That is courage. This was our world premiere television broadcast.


More here:

www.ae911truth.org...

Letter to NIST:

www.ae911truth.org...


[edit on 27-8-2009 by turbofan]


It actually doesn't seem to take Shari Bernson much courage at all:


"I am not a 9/11 truther," Bernson volunteered. But her research found 43 percent of Americans have questions about what actually happened on 9/11. As far as fundraising goes, "Our mission is airing programming outside the mainstream."

www.denverpost.com...


Don't you all just love ae911truth.org's propaganda?



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by jthomas



Don't you all just love ae911truth.org's propaganda?




A NIST disciple with the words courage and propaganda in the same quote, propaganda - completely fool the general public into believing your assessment by showing incorrect drawings of the floor trusses and in doing so magically make 30,000 tons of steel miraculously disappear from each building, propaganda you say?, bowing down to the government (like the proverbial puppy that just pissed across the floor) with tail between it`s legs, courage you say?.

LMFAO.



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Good post!

I enjoy knowing that there are broadcasts' about the controlled demolition.
What I witnessed, the morning those towers collapsed, looked like a controlled environment demolition.

Starred and flagged!



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
Originally posted by jthomas



Don't you all just love ae911truth.org's propaganda?




A NIST disciple with the words courage and propaganda in the same quote, propaganda - completely fool the general public into believing your assessment by showing incorrect drawings of the floor trusses and in doing so magically make 30,000 tons of steel miraculously disappear from each building, propaganda you say?, bowing down to the government (like the proverbial puppy that just pissed across the floor) with tail between it`s legs, courage you say?.


You just love to make strawman arguments, Seventh. It's too bad that you "Truthers" can't come up with any evidence to support your claims.



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Originally posted by jthomas





You just love to make strawman arguments, Seventh. It's too bad that you "Truthers" can't come up with any evidence to support your claims.


Strawman = unanswered, 2 prime examples of my *Strawmen*.

1). Five frames from your fav faping material and the seconds each frame..

Frame 1 = 19 seconds
Frame 2 = 19 seconds



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
Originally posted by jthomas





You just love to make strawman arguments, Seventh. It's too bad that you "Truthers" can't come up with any evidence to support your claims.


Strawman = unanswered, 2 prime examples of my *Strawmen*.

1). Five frames from your fav faping material and the seconds each frame..

Frame 1 = 19 seconds
Frame 2 = 19 seconds



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Bernson volunteered. But her research found 43 percent of Americans have questions about what actually happened on 9/11.


Just like a GL to overlook some pretty significant information. The station
received the second biggest response in their history to AE911's documentary.

43%, or roughly 150 Billion people in the US alone question the events of
9/11.

Seems like da troof movement ain't getting any smaller?




posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas
 


prop·a·gan·da (prŏp'ə-găn'də)
n.

1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.


Its not inaccurate so whats wrong with it? Is it sour grapes to you?


Sour grapes is an expression originating from the Aesop Fable The Fox and the Grapes. It always refers to an unattainable goal and human reaction to it. It can mean to deny desire for the unattainable item. More often, it refers to the nature of humans to rationalize why they wouldn't want it anyway. The phrase has come to be synonymous with bitterness in most modern contexts.


They use that term in psychology to describe that phenomenon.



posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by jthomas



Why are you repeating your claims? Claims are just claims, not evidence.

It's remarkable that you still don't get that fact.



My claims - In simplified version for those with mass comprehension disorder.

Picture 1. In which I claim the rear fireball is completely different in every possible way an explosion can be different to another, is this claim justifiable?

A). Yes.
B). No.



Okay, on to picture two which I claim has been edited, simple points 1st - incorrect date, contrast adjustment in frame 2, frame 2 has been cropped and moved to the right around 5mm, look at the top right and left hand corners of frame two notice the small brownish embellishments?, now imagine some sort of circular object has been placed over this frame, the two brown parts are outside of the diameter.

Okay the more technical arithmetic jt is struggling to come to turns with, again I will simplify matters as best I can - 5 frames, each frame has a time stamp, we will concentrate on the time with an emphasis on the SECONDS part..

Frame 1 = 17:37:19
Frame 2 = 17:37:19
Frame 3 = 17:37:21
Frame 4 = 17:37:22
Frame 5 = 17:37:23

Question - What should the time stamp read in Frame 2? - Answer 17:37:20

Frame 2 is clearly not the same frame as Frame 1, as Frame 2 has impact at bottom right hand corner and an explosion caused by an invisible force of some kind.



Question - Are my claims that Frame 2 has been edited - justifiable?.

A). Yes.
B). No.

Edited evidence is an offence where I come from jt especially when it is deemed tampering with evidence to procure a false representation.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh
 



As per normal these two anomalies remain unanswered, especially when looking at the Pentagon explosion, reminds you of another explosion in the picture just above it much?.



[edit on 28-8-2009 by Seventh]



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join