It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know what this may be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i'm not sure where to post this...but this seemed the most appropriate place.
i was driving home from san diego today, up I-5, and when i saw this strange fence i decided to take a few pictures...
i should have taken note as to where it was on our trip...i know it was about 2/3 of the way. anyway, i was hoping that someone would know what it is...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
2/3 thirds of the way from San Diego to.... Vancouver? Eugene?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Exactly...

If you can post some more information regarding the specific location of this facility I would be more than happy to look at it via Google Earth.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

We need to know where "home" is to figure out what two thirds of the way there is.

Edit: What they said. ^^^

[edit on 27 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

sacramento, sorry. lol

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well I just took a quick glance at everything in the "2/3's" area from San Diego to Sacramento and didn't come up with anything.

Perhaps if you can provide some more information as to where this was? What side of the road if your traveling North towards Sacramento... What towns was it near, after, or before? Are your photos from the Northbound lane? etc... anything else would provide helpful..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
These pictures by you I think you are trying to say that they are UFOs but I say they are CGI. The second picture is clearly manipulated to put UFOs into the sky and any image processing program can tell that these objects are not from the picture orginally

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Who said anything about UFO's...

The facility is what is in question... There are no unidentified flying objects, unless of course you are talking about the clouds... which are now clearly identifiable as clouds.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I think she knows those are reflections on the window. (not cgi btw)

I believe she's asking if anyone knows the installations in the pics.

[edit on 27 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Those fences look a lot like the kind they put up when there's a golf course nearby, or even just a driving range. We have one here in Utah that's by a business park near a highway with a fence like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If they took them on an iphone the GPS coordinates would be in the exif data...

Let that be a warning!

EDIT: Darn, Canon PowerShot A560

[edit on 27-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

The second picture in the sky there are three objects (two white and one like a cigar shaped UFO)

This is CGI

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

The second picture in the sky there are three objects (two white and one like a cigar shaped UFO)

This is CGI

Ummm...

CGI of a reflection of the inside of the car?

In that case, ok.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Well the fact that you are finding UFO's in the photo has NOTHING to do with what the OP asked... Why would he CGI ufo's into the picture, when YOUR the one who brought it up. Maybe you should edit the image, because I certainly am not seeing any UFO's... just clouds

... and the fact that this is in the area 51 and other facilities section... Wow, lol

I guess some of us may have forgotten the ATS motto: DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaker

thats what i thought...but there wasn't anything around it. no signs, no people there, that we could see. no direct roads in, from what we could see.
just that one building and a long perimeter of that huge, awkward fence.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Ya, I was looking at buildings similar on the I-5 route in that area... and there are several, I mean several, 'installations' with fences around the parimeter.

Several of which were along a river running parallel to the road, which would lead me to to believe they possibly have something to do with water treatment

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the OP is referring to the installation, not the objects in the sky.
and your not much of a photoanalyst, those are in the original photo. its called a reflection of the dashboard in a windshield or a window.

but yeah, hes not talking about the "objects in the sky"

--------

lol... CGI...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

this was the only facility we saw the whole way and i mean, if there were more, we would have seen them. i guess further north of sacramento, maybe.

i don't think this has to do with ufo's, i put it here because i wasn't sure if "facilities" meant JUST ufo facilities or facilities in general (lol)

what i find especially interesting is the fence. i've never seen anything like it. i was hoping to get someone here that may know what facilities would use this type of fence....

[edit on 8/27/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

this was the only facility we saw the whole way and i mean, if there were more, we would have seen them. i guess further north of sacramento, maybe.

i don't think this has to do with ufo's, i put it here because i wasn't sure if "facilities" meant JUST ufo facilities or facilities in general (lol)

what i find especially interesting is the fence. i've never seen anything like it. i was hoping to get someone here that may know what facilities would use this type of fence....

[edit on 8/27/2009 by double_frick]

by the way...i'm a girl

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

oh oh
i was driving north
it was on the left side...
the north and south roads are pretty close together, as you may be able to see in the pictures
right before the property the fence starts on there is a grove...but yellow hills after for some time. the property has a bit of a curve to it...i think it may have been around a slight curve of the road to the west....

it seemed new, how new are google earth images?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join