It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harassed, Seriously, WTH.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I was not trying to be presumptuous and I apologize I was just wondering if that was what you were referring to.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blind.face

I'm not talking about elvis.. I'm talking about your belief.. if you truly think there is no God.. then I assume you "believe" there isn't a God..

To say anyone is a non-believe is inaccurate. For the record, I could give a # less if you believe in God, to each his own.

I must've missed the point in your post then.

You told me, there is no thing as a 'Non-Belief'.

But apparently you don't give a (insert rude comment here).

In religious text, some religions present the mandatory option that you should find and stone me to death.
yay.

I believe there is no god. Yep, just as much as I believe elvis isn't alive.

Now this may not be about elvis per se. But it's something to compare.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Nihilism is a belief that there is no morality. How is that contradicting what I said?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

No need to apologize.

I was just trying to make it clear. Repub08 had a hard time understanding at first also.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I will state one more time.. there is no such thing as a non-believer. Everyone has a belief in something.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love that the fact, who truly oppose me or think wrong of me.

Have nothing but bad to say, and chose not to, counter what else I have to say, they gather stars or whatever, but other then that, their simply that guy that yells wetback to a hardworking american building your road.

Just come by and say a rude thing then tail between their legs and run like hell.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face

I will state one more time.. there is no such thing as a non-believer. Everyone has a belief in something.

What would a belief, in no god be then, if it is not a belief?

No harshness just trying to understand your 'philosophy'.

link   

Did I say you were contradicting what you had said? I don't recall typing that. Hmmm any way.

Existential nihilism is the belief that life has no intrinsic meaning or value. It can stem from scientific analysis showing that only the physical laws contributed to our existence. With respect to the universe, a single human or even the entire human species is insignificant, without purpose and can make no real change in the totality of existence

Nihilism of an epistemological form can be seen as an extreme form of skepticism in which all knowledge is denied.

Look two forms of Nihilism that are not moral Nihilism :O

[edit on 27-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

link   
DOUBBLE POST WHY!!!!

link   

Dude do I have to stand on a desk and wave my hand like a maniac for you to notice me?

I hold no beliefs.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You can believe in cheesus or better yet here I will throw up some god choices for you take your pick.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02a7d7a7e19c.jpg[/atsimg]

Cathulu is a vengfull god see h.p love craft Cathulu

or you can go with.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c39b88c8dcb.gif[/atsimg]
I have a fealing mods are going to delete this.

I am just trying to further Mr. JD’s choices in this matter

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter
If you think about it religion is like a "Cult".

Not "like", IS.

These kids make me think of the videos with the scientology nutjobs. I wish someone would pull a stunt like this on me. Especially some punk kids. I would give them such a verbal and mental thrashing they would run home screaming and crying to their mommies.

I come up with really inventive and invective laden language when I'm pissed. I would have done anything and everything to hurt their tiny minds.

I don't cotton to being preached at.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

BTW - there is NO conspiracy here...

Beg to differ, there are groups of deluded sheeple conspiring to brainwash children.

Clearly these 15 year old youths have been indoctrinated at an early age.

To my mind this is nothing short of christian orchestrated child abuse, whereby the youngsters are encourage to stalk and harass people, and live in fear of imaginary demons.

If your working in a gas station and have to put up with this kind of crap. Hose them down with gasoline and tell them you are now going to show them real burning.

Bastard xtians, if mars is habitable I recommend giving it to them and locking the door so we achieve a little sanity on earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Remember folks -

"I contend that we are both Atheists - you just have one more god than I do!"

The Para.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Remember folks -

"I contend that we are both Atheists - you just have one more god than I do!"

The Para.

Sound reasoning.

I'm just atheist to all of them, you may be for one of them but against the others. I just go one god less.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face

Don't be ridiculous, I don't care how many times you state jack, when it comes to religion I am a non believer IE I don't believe.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Bastard xtians, if mars is habitable I recommend giving it to them and locking the door so we achieve a little sanity on earth.

We should not resort to cussing to make our points.
not when funny pictures work so much better
Not only does it make your point week it makes you look week.
imo

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I have to say this to be true.

I doubt a 15 year old anywhere, grown in a secular, not a atheist, well maybe, but a place where god just isn't discussed, as Mccain and obama, aren't discussed, in some places, that if they were raised just as 'children'.

I would have to doubt that they'd be banishing people to hell and going into their workplaces where the said person works 12 hours shifts a day, and 7 days a week, just to add a little kick of, "hey I think you're going to hell, and here is a group of people who think you are too, and so is everyone else!".

Although, it's right of a christian to do this, but wrong in moral concepts.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Beg to differ, there are groups of deluded sheeple conspiring to brainwash children.

I will agree with you here because they do indoctrinate at a young age very young preschool. It is important to get them young while there minds are open you have to win them over because children are the future and if you have the kids in the future you will have the power. It is a cycle get them young indoctrinate them than while they grow up in the church and than become parents they indoctrinate there kids so on and so forth.

I will have to post some of my class notes from college on this you would not believe half the stuff they taught us to do.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by Republican08

yada, yada...

Buy a diary dude...it will be better for everyone.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by happygolucky]

Read another thread dude.. there are plenty of them.

BTW - you're not obliged by anyones opinions here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join