It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government ADMITS to ALIEN Presence!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

This video was actually an embarrassment for the Mexican government. Made there pilots look kinda silly i remembered this being reported so let me disclose what the pilots saw.

www.alcione.org...

While I was writing, you were too. Same point. But because the 'ediotors' use the same footage for sensationalism this persists.

Another media clip incorrectly used is the skipping UFO that is actually a test range ballistic bomb that looks like a ufo hitting the ground, bouncing up a bit, then impacting a target in a shower of incendiary sparks.

If I see this again, I will stop listening to whomever is using this for a background video. It's military test range footage! Sheesh.

ZG

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
We won't have Alien disclosure until a Vulcan star ship (on a survey mission) passes by our solar system and detects the warp drive signature from our first successfull warp drive spacecraft test run.

[edit on 27/8/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm not buying this. Whatever they're about to do here, announce disclosure, admit alien existence in our back yard, it's not for good.

Somehow, whether this is disinfo or the truth, it's going to benefit the old sly men in the backstage at the expense of people's wellbeing.

I mean, on a mainstream news channel? Come on...

[edit on 27 Aug, 09 by dramafreak]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If the government came forward with full disclosure tomorrow, how many people would believe them, how many people, would think they were giving false information and still hiding the truth?

If the government had anything to disclose, why would they? They would know most people wouldn't believe what they were disclosing. After all full disclosure could turn out to be something totally different from what is believed it will be.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Well, Imagir will need to clarify, but events might otherwise be accelerating which could start the process of acclimation to a disclosure. Yet one without a governmental consent. Media alone could do this if its hands were not so firmly tied to their federal licenses. In fact anyone with a taxpaying ID is to some extent vulnerable to a squelch.

Right about the license being taken away or heavily fined. Can you discuss the acceleration from your vantagepoint?

Now, any upgrade of new technologies will be long and painful. Weaning a child 40 years to late has consequences.

As long as people choose to remain slaves it has to be this way, it takes much more personal responsibility than one thinks to usher in the next phase of technology, however it has been told to me that it may be closer than you think.

They not only cover their footprints, but burn the forest to forever destroy such paths to truth.

How true ,lol.

So aliens exist and many different species have been here throughout our history. What are the implications? Is our history due to then be re-written? Our religions also, including our most sacred symbols, Christ, Buddha, and those who cannot be spoken in name? There will be a psychological-emotional impact beyond our ability to foresee. Add that to the damage. But it will have to happen, and we know this.

I will tell you, they must be getting sick of watching us wreck the playing field, how many times have we done it now? I fear if humanity does not make some serious changes fast, we are doomed to begin again.

More likely we en-mass will see through massive illusions we have ourselves perpetuated out of our fears and disbelief in an open ended universe. This by events of undeniable realities in everyone’s life, like aliens, UFOs, dimensional shifts, rifts in the fabric of local time and space or such things. You cannot begin to be intelligent until you realize how unintelligent you are. We might have the chance then on a planetary level soon. Expect a ramping up of…something. Prepare to be stupefied!

Many have been prepared by forces already outside the limited minds capacity to comprehend. Question, it has occured to me that not everyone will progress in the same manner, putting it nicely, some will find the same dimensional realm, just very much the worse for wear, others find things simply got WAY better, is that possible?

As far as disclosure I will bet it will not be what we expect.

I advocate first disclosure of our technology and connectivity to the greater galactic community. Disclose the future of education and higher learning in an enviroment not limited by looking to the past, but towards our future.

BTW, the Mexican Military FLIR footage I studied like many when it happened. In my own research I found some compelling evidence that took the air out of my balloon. You should see this too as it is still posted. It was enough to keep me from going much further as a researcher.

You know it is always when I get to that point that things start really heating up again, dont loose your path my friend.

Mexican FLIR UFO conclusion.

Have a nice planetary rotational unit.

LOL!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
In Scuba's opinion , there WILL be disclosure!!

But it will come as alien presence, for all to see.

If the government releases the information it may cause panic throughout the world for those who couldnt possibly fathom any other beings existing.

But if they dont release the information, and an alien race makes its presence known, then im afraid there will be alot of eggs on alot of faces.

The governments are tied up in a rather delicate and articulate decision.

It just aches the ones like us who would like instant gratification.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Could you please explain why US disclosure is so important? If the rest of the world is disclosing what difference does it make whether or not the US does? Why would the rest of the world wait for the US to disclose? I don't get the connection. The US is not the entire world. I'm not trying to be dense or confrontational, really!

Because We've got the bombs ok. We got the BFG's and the BFB's and the CFC's. Errr. wait, Im Aussie. ... Because theyve got the bombs. the big bombs.

Seriously though, does ANYONE want the government representing us to aliens? Man, they can't help themselves, they prob open fire first as the alien lifts up its arms in greeting....
I like to think the aliens have superior technology though, and have done their research on humanity. And fake aliens sounds very plausable. If the secret military make a cool looking ufo, equipped with genetically engineered life (our green friend), send it out to space, THEN announce to the world "alarm alarm, UFO approaching earth" plunge it into the earth at mach10 speeds or whatever looks good (try not to kill the green man). Green man gets out, gullible humans believe whatever comes out green mouth... "greetings earthlings I am zigorot from nibiru, ...please listen to your government. Even though they are not perfect, they really ARE trying to do the right thing by everyone. Work hard like ants, and don't rock the boat. Thats what us aliens back at nibiru do, and all the other lifeforms in the galaxy and we're happy "

edit spelling and trying to make "we're happy" bigger. oh well. I'll stop noob'n

[edit on 27/8/2009 by Inkrinhuminge]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
The first time we see aliens, it will be a mock invasion by mock aliens.

The battles you see in the sky will be a mockery and the cities that are destroyed won't be destroyed by any alien death rays.

Then, when we are on the brink of losing the war to the "aliens," the real aliens will show up. They will save us from the evil aliens who don't really exist.

The new aliens will be our friends. Riiiiiiight.

It will be a real come to Jesus event.

Don't fall for it.

Stay in the country and stay underground. Only come out for food.

Read up on the triangle UFO. It's a holographic projector. It can make all sorts of crazy things appear in the sky.

Those of you familiar with Art Bell, that's the UFO he saw. I saw it to in 1986 with a friend.

When will they do it?

When the US government starts to lose control of the people. And THAT is starting to happen.

Ready or not, it's coming.

You can buy your guns and store your food all you want. If you don't know how to survive pioneer style, you ain't gonna make it.

Could you pull a Charles Ingels? From Little House On The Prairie?

If you can't survive like that, and the vast majority can't, it's a done deal. Signed, sealed, and delivered.

Got any proof to back up your off the wall comments? Or are you digging that hole?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

If aliens wanted to wipe us out, they could do it any day... Actually it seems likely they even created us as hybrids between themselves and our monkeys.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Copernicus]

Could you tell me please why you think it is likely that we are the progeny of ET/monkey hybrids?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
US government knows that there would be no panick if they disclosed the truth about aliens. And there is simple explanation to that. Panick is always directional, meaning , the panicking person or people run away from the alleged point of threat towards oppposite direction or towards a place that would give them security.Admitting that aliens exist, would not give a location of threat, thus there would be nowhere to run, unless you plan to leave the earth.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
so for a slant on "perspective", i know this thread is about disclosure, but doesn't anyone think that some of these sightings are military craft?

we've GOT to have some pretty swanky engineering feats under our belts at this point right?

just saying.

now, onto disclosure. i think it WILL happen, but the answers for the public will have to be pretty well laid out. because inter-dimensional concept is a scary thing for the masses to grab ahold of conceptually.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi/

So, if the Government were to disclose there are aliens and that they knew all along, why should you not believe them?
IF they DID or if the DID NOT disclose this to the world what difference would that make?
You are at a loss both ways!
Do you believe or do you NOT believe them?
Either way it would make no difference if they do or dont disclose!
BUT, if U.F.O's starting appearing in the skies and started to blow up people left, right and centre, then what?
Who would you go calling for help to?
eg/
Say all your life you dedicated it to ALIENS and their existence,you spent hours, days, months or even years waiting,reading,studying, watching science-fiction movies and the like and so on,what outcome or what expectations would you want to see?
If ALIEN space crafts appeared and started to BLOW up everything, then what is it that you learned that will help you survive this catastrophe?
Do you still trust the Government for keeping this a secret and stay mad at them, or do you go to them for help and put your TRUST in them after all?

There's a post here on ATS about 'Space wars' or something like that!
What if this WHOLE alien thing began with a deliberate attempt to DECEIVE for whatever reasons they are?
What then?
How do you save yourselves?
Just a few thoughts to consider,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There are 3 versions what could be really going on in those secret facilities-1. Aliens, reverse engineering.
2. Secret US military warplanes and weapons.
3. The biggest looting of taxpayers money in world history.
Usually the simplest answers tend to be the right ones. If we look at the Unites States business nowadays it is rather based on looting than superengineering. what are the odds, that the country that is unable to construct a single tv set, unable to construct a leak proof hydrogen tank for Venture Star would suddenly be building supersecret Auroras and Black Mantas. If your funds are secret and you are accountable to noone, it is rather important to sustain the veil of secrecy than build an actual product. A country that hasn`t been able to construct a single sedan platform for her cars in last 20 years , would be suddenly able to create anti-gravity engine based upon Bose -Einstein condensate? A country that has to import at least 50 000 engineers every year to even support the engineering leftovers they still have would suddenly be hiding in secret hangars superplanes? Us always gravitates towards income with the least possible input, so the chances of supreme engineering, I would say , are rather slim.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ron paul says,- audit the Fed. I say, shut down the Fed and audit the military complex.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Surely, a news like that would NEVER go unnoticed, come on now!

No matter what mundane theory we can think of to explain the phenomenon/phenomena, there's just no way that any government formed of "humans" can back up such a deception. It would be so unbelievably, nonsensically outrageous.

Let it be there’s a reptilian pack keeping us in the dark or that the government made a trade with some authentic Ets.
The latter just cannot be kept secret nor covered up for so long. Someday, somehow push has to come to shove.

We keep waiting and waiting for disclosure as if it is then that this matter will exist but you just can't postpone reality if this matter is part of it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It was interesting that the guy being interviewed wasn't torn apart by the news guy. Maybe there will be a disclosure, but how much will be given to us? Will we get the real story, a partial story stuff left out, or somewhat of a truth, which is composed mainly of lies?

I would really like to see full disclosure. I feel there is so much more going on that just isn't made public.

Troy

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge
Because We've got the bombs ok. We got the BFG's and the BFB's and the CFC's. Errr. wait, Im Aussie. ... Because theyve got the bombs. the big bombs.

It's okay mate... you can say 'we' because the US military owns half your country and has those bombs, and energy weapons, and Et's tucked away right under your nose

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advancedboy
3. The biggest looting of taxpayers money in world history.

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

McKinney Grills Rumsfeld

Federal Reserve Steals Over 9 Trillion Dollars

How the Gubment works

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Why are you being such a downer, dude?

Minus the spectacularism, is not the act of questioning whether there is intelligent life beyond our present conceptions, itself intelligent?

Where it might be from or what form it takes is speculation, it is the fundamental idea which opens our minds. Beyond fuzzy photos and grainy pics, there is evidence built into behaviorial patterns and even philosophy.

This is epistimology, when we talk ideas. That which we call the center of our conscious world keeps shifting until the whole includes us, not we it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Jimmy Carter, 1977 on the Voyager II golden record:

We cast this message into the cosmos… Of the 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, some — perhaps many — may have inhabited planets and space faring civilizations. If one such civilization intercepts Voyager and can understand these recorded contents, here is our message: We are trying to survive our time so we may live into yours. We hope some day, having solved the problems we face, to join a community of Galactic Civilizations. This record represents our hope and our determination and our goodwill in a vast and awesome universe.

A little closer to "government admiting to alien presence" than what the OP posted.
But: that was 30 years ago. and though this statement obviously pointed towards disclosure coming soon, it... didn't

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join