It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government ADMITS to ALIEN Presence!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StarGazer 25

Hi have just logged on and went straight to this thread, I only read the first few negative and know it all comments, I am here in support of your thoughts and ideas in the OP.

Before I go to the link provided and video evidence, let me say that the disclosure is at best a muddled mess of yes there are somethings that can be used to open the paradigm of the world beyond earth and our shared connectivity to a larger picture, and then there is the more dark part which is not going to be exposed to the GP as they are in no way ready to accept what it means for levels upon levels of concepts that stand to change everything from how we see our past to where it leads us into the future.

I know how it feels to really grasp what this all means even without the particulars, but if I may suggest slowing down a bit because other wise it only causes frustration and impatience.

The most important part of disclosure is not what we learn about ET life, it is what we learn about where we stand in all honesty today with our own technology.

It is an extraordinary time to be alive and a great time to become fully aware of ourselves as we move into a higher understanding of our own place in this time space continuum.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OCTOBER SURPRISE...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
One last burst of optimism before it's nothing happening as usual! So I'm not getting my hopes up this time!But it would be cool!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

That video has been posted before and is very interesting however........There will NEVER EVER be a full disclosure. You will be told what they want you to know....Period!!!!!!!! Good day.

The same as a black president was a NEVER EVER too... funny

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry but some of you guys are deluded. No offense.

There will never, ever.... ever

be disclosure.

EVER.

It would weaken control by messing up all accepted religion and cause all sorts of problems.

They will never disclose.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry but some of you guys are deluded. No offense.

There will never, ever.... ever

be disclosure.

EVER.

It would weaken control by messing up all accepted religion and cause all sorts of problems.

They will never disclose.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well..My first post...First to introduce myself...I'm believer.
About the first video.From the first day of release of this video producers are struggling to put it in the various latest documentaries about this phenomenon. And the thing is...They just don't simply put it but put it in front and I'm tired of it.There are so many convincing photos and videos from all around South America. With real, even daylight taken, solid Ufo's and they always put this one in front (I think debunked a long time ago). There are oil platforms or refinery nearby and I think these lights were flames coming from them.Active or passive IR camera does catch them from the long distance.Sorry guys i think it was not real.
But about the second one interview.Very real...I don't know perhaps I'm too naive but my believe grows stronger through people testimonies.Human word is still more important to me than photos or videos.Especially these days when everything can be easily faked.
Are we close to dislosure and public release?I don't think so.This lobby is very strong and persistent to keep this in secrecy for a little more time. Are they preparing us for that...I think they are.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Highly misleading thread topic. First, these interviews do nothing to confirm a government admitting to an alien presence. The Mexican air force video only goes as far to say that these are unidentified objects. We can assume that these UFO's are manned by E.T. but we can't be 100% sure.

The other video (which is CNN, the other one is FOX) with the former Canadian Defense Minister has him clearly stating that he never came across any official documents that confirmed the presence of E.T.

It is all speculation. I do not believe we are alone, but disclosure will come only come when THEY (not humans) allow it or desire it.

Stop sensationalizing these threads.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I get the feeling that the government likes to keep us thinking UFO's are real, but they will never confirm it. This is probably because now they can test any airplane they like and people will always assume its a UFO. They can pretty much spy on anyone they want upclose (or anything they want to spy on), and people will assume they are aliens. I started to suspect this when I saw a UFO in high school. The UFO was low over the mountains in ventura county. It was low enough that it seemed to be right over the mountains. My high school was very close to those mountain, which gave me a very good upclose look at the UFO for about 10 seconds. I saw it around 8:45am. I know because It was first period and I was walking back to class after using the bathroom. I wasn't looking up at the sky. I noticed the UFO because of the strong glare. The UFO was made of a shinny metallic surface, which caused the Sun to reflect off it. The glare wasn't consistent, which makes me think it was wobbling slowly. I stared at it for about 10 seconds and then it disappeared. When it was over I got the feeling that what I saw was made her on earth. Years later I read a book called UFO's over California. In that book I saw a picture of a UFO that was identical to the UFO I saw, and the pic was taken very close to where I saw the UFO. The date the pic was taken was about a year after I saw the UFO. The UFO also was about the same distance from the mountain. This lead me to believe that that spot is some type "routine patrol" highway for UFO's? It was a clear blue sky that morning. I'm sure of what I saw. I'd love to believe they where aliens, but I get the feeling what I saw was a government made UFO.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by OralFixation]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This video was actually an embarrassment for the Mexican government. Made there pilots look kinda silly i remembered this being reported so let me disclose what the pilots saw.

www.alcione.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
oral fixation great avatar man (:
and for the other guy there will never be disclosure if its up to our stupid governments,atleast the usa,they may make disclosure when they sell us like slaves to the aliens the bastards...
but we people are smart enought to rise up and fight apathy!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draconian

The same as a black president was a NEVER EVER too... funny

Don't get your hopes up, that issue is still pending too.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have to agree with the "no likely disclosure" crowd, only because full, complete, 100% truth disclosure wouldn't help the government.

Partial disclosure, maybe. But if it's only partial disclosure, I'd be hard-pressed to actually trust it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

If aliens 'did' come to Earth, would humans not be ashamed of the man-made trash they leave behind?

"One man's trash is another man's treasure", comes to mind.
Regardless of who coined it, it Rings true to me; you?

Meanwhile, most have no idea where their 'charity' really goes?
Much trash ends up in the Trash 'mounds'.
I suppose some of the elders would be upset at such a travesty to Nature.

The only mounds they were aware of, had special 'meaning'.
Understanding goes along way.
It would take a God to see the error in one's ways while understanding where it comes from.

I like alternative Energy.
Energy has always been free but not here on Earth?
That should send off large Red flags.
The mass media 'sais' otherwise until it is too late.....for whom?

One man's trash Is another Man's treasure.

Consumerism is not a 'natural' trait.
It is 'learned' or rather programmed into the 'programmable'.
It's subjects are just that; Subjects.
You are Free to create a new Reality though would it not be for One reality?

With Wisdom and knowledge comes Responsibility with it and for it.
Let's act more responsible from 'here' forward with our Freewill, it's a Gift.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Disclosure will be like pulling teeth for them. They know that as soon as it is disclosed as to aliens being on the planet and visiting it. It will be a free for all on everything that we thought was the gospel. Instantly the ancient civilization theory (which I believe) will be up front. Also discussion will be on who are they and what do they want and how long have you known etc. etc.. We will have disclosure, and when it happens it will be the most beautiful thing for the planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Some would say "E-nter" the age of Aquarious.....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Interesting. It could explain the control issue and the entitys' interest in human spiritual development.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
This video was actually an embarrassment for the Mexican government.

Perhaps even more embarrassed is this thread. There has been very little in the way of thoughtful, rational discussion.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, Imagir will need to clarify, but events might otherwise be accelerating which could start the process of acclimation to a disclosure. Yet one without a governmental consent. Media alone could do this if its hands were not so firmly tied to their federal licenses. In fact anyone with a taxpaying ID is to some extent vulnerable to a squelch.

A disclosure will be very complex and in ways we have not thought of yet. Impact from such an "official" government sign off will not be as pleasant as UFO believers think, and I suspect, not as horrifying as non-believers would suspect either.

So we find we have not needed oil for anything but cosmetics and plastics since the 60’s, due to alien/trans -dimensional tech recovered and figured out to the point that we could have started manufacturing 40 years back and by now assimilated naturally.

To some extent we have already gone through this process if Lt Col. Phil Corso is to be believed. I for one believe him. His book is another issue due to editorial by the writing help Corso cites as being misleading somewhat. But Fiber optics, high tenacity fabrics and materials, night vision, microprocessing and other advances are said to be at least helped along by such recovered tech.

We are in a very complex and dynamic civilization. We have staved off natural technological change for things like profitability of markets for legacy forms of energy and technological advances. Now, any upgrade of new technologies will be long and painful. Weaning a child 40 years to late has consequences.

When we find out what has been hidden from us for the profit of a few we will start thinking about enforcement of crimes against mankind. So that won’t come out by any official government declaration because largely the governments have been complicit.

We might find where those several trillion missing dollars went? I don’t think so. There would have to be a social revolution and the government taken down and gutted for such. That would not be good for anyone. They not only cover their footprints, but burn the forest to forever destroy such paths to truth.

So aliens exist and many different species have been here throughout our history. What are the implications? Is our history due to then be re-written? Our religions also, including our most sacred symbols, Christ, Buddha, and those who cannot be spoken in name? There will be a psychological-emotional impact beyond our ability to foresee. Add that to the damage. But it will have to happen, and we know this.

Government disclosure is unlikely, but if their hand is exposed by a global events they might say they have known about this, but have been protecting us by gathering the technology to be able to protect us from the bogyman aliens. Expect a false flag for that.

Because mentioned, I think the time that centers on 2012 is when our view of the world as we have believed will shatter. A disaster is less likely, unless the excellent pre-Columbian astronomers logged and plotted an asteroid due back.

More likely we en-mass will see through massive illusions we have ourselves perpetuated out of our fears and disbelief in an open ended universe. This by events of undeniable realities in everyone’s life, like aliens, UFOs, dimensional shifts, rifts in the fabric of local time and space or such things. You cannot begin to be intelligent until you realize how unintelligent you are. We might have the chance then on a planetary level soon. Expect a ramping up of…something. Prepare to be stupefied!

As far as disclosure I will bet it will not be what we expect.

BTW, the Mexican Military FLIR footage I studied like many when it happened. In my own research I found some compelling evidence that took the air out of my balloon. You should see this too as it is still posted. It was enough to keep me from going much further as a researcher.

Mexican FLIR UFO conclusion.

Have a nice planetary rotational unit.

ZG

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Wow! Never saw this before. No doubt, oil well fires.

Again, thread topic misleading and at least one link debunked.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join