It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government ADMITS to ALIEN Presence!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I so agree with you.

I do think there needs to be a more in-depth explanation though. Now whether I'm correct is only subjective and opinions vary.

I knew a few individuals who did (and still do) work in the southwestern proving grounds. Some did have very high clearance to classified projects such as Z-Developments. I will not reveal their names nor place of employment. They all agree (since they are in somewhat of the know) that full disclosure will not happen. The most popular explanation is that (its very simple) we are not ready. We are an immature race. Have you seen our behavior when it comes to how we pass time and solve problems? Like cable? Town hall meetings? Church? Money? Sequels to Batman? Com'on the list goes on.

Don't get me wrong there are many of us who have descent enlightenment and have a pretty good notion as to what roams in skies and stars. But in the long run we are out-numbered. Not to mention the whole UFO thing is incredibly complicated.

So don't let the reruns of youtube fool you or pump up the notion of disclosure. Sure I'd love to see it happen. But it won't. All you have to do is get up and leave the house. Sooner or later someone else's moronic circumstance will get in your way and you will realize...Wow. We are so not ready for full disclosure.

'My' explanation may have missed a few things. I mean to honestly answer this big question requires a full dissertation and not just a paragraph.

Anyone care to add on or chew me out?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Irregardless of "the Truth", chances are I'll have to get up and go to work the next day. U.f.os/aliens/roswell ad nauseum, ad infinitum, is merely a diversion. There are way more important issues to be dealt with then this.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There is a Pyramid of glass that sits at my windowpane overlooking the ocean on the 10th floor of a highrise. It's interesting how at a 'certain' time in the morning while the sun is in 'just' the right position or 'Angle' a beam of Light bearing all the photons or 'colors of' the light spectrum beam to my floor. It's a special moment for me though I don't sit around making a ritual of it. It Is what it Is. It's being as in human 'being'. Ever wondered how the term human being had the suffix of a verb, Being??

I plan to replace the glass replica with a Crystal one just the 'same'......though hardly.

When one Travels on a trip whether it be from L.A. to Miami or from Port Canaveral, Florida to the I.S.S. it's the 'journey' that matters. In the journey we travel and learn.

A human being is a 'journey' of sorts where as they evolve by accurately interpreting the energy of the world around them and how it all comes together in the End.

There is only One Energy, it's all connecting together as the veins/capilliaries in the body pulsing to the rythm of a heart, fed by E=Energy. E and G have significant meaning in many cultures and for Good Reason.

Consider yourselves 'lucky' to witness what is to transpire over the next few years.

There will be alot of 'stimuli' though only 'you' Choose how you are to react/counteract to it.

One is either One with himself/herself and the Universe or 'apart' from another and the Universe/Cosmos.

2012 will be a kind of special alignment/enlightenment.

Meanwhile, I'll be watching and 'growing' the Seeds of Life in my own domain as I am to do. I'm looking forward to it. It is who 'I' am though I 'had' some help along the way with 'perception'. I'm grateful though honestly, I deserve it.

Have a Good day.
I'll be 'watching' carefully for I don't miss Nut-in-honey.
))

Oh, Gold, yes, might want to grab some for the future. Regardless of it's 'monetary' value; it is For out of this world.

Words, words, words.
If they don't ring, perhaps they weren't meant to.
Either way, we carry on.....carry On.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I don't think that their will ever be full disclosure either and this is why: Heirarchy of Intelligence what is at the front of the UFO not much but as you progress further back you get more and more this progression is defensive against attack think of a triangle simple at the point complex at the base this is the best idea for defense you know. No on full disclosure because there are levels of intelligence!

Want to know how to make a Terrestrial Officer?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I realy hope there is disclosure soon! To know for deffinate that I am not alone is this universe will make me a very happy man!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is how it appears to me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/988c3f1daa94.jpg[/atsimg]

It appears that each set of 4 lights are 1 rigid object.

-E-

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Excellent!

It does make alot more sense after watching the video again and taking your theory into consideration!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Denver

Wisdom and Knowledge should be free for those whom seek it.
They seek it for Reason. They are on their own path or mission per say.
If One's mission is highjacked, only negative consequences with negative energy results. This is for both parties involved.
I prefer to have those armed with Reason around myself than that with Not.

Even though I may be quite aware of what is going on around me, I don't Act on it unless my Person or Property are in question as it is my inherent Right to defend both until those 'identities' of 'possession' are no longer necessary. For now, it is necessary for me to view things as such.

If humans were to view one another as Brethren rather than the 'other' there would be much more positive energy pulsing around in which would empower the Spirit/Soul whatever name you wish to a-scribe. Many lives would be extended and population control will be carried with 'Reason'.

Most have multiple children for various Reasons. Some have farms and need the extra hand. Some have many fears about the future and have many young insurance policies. Some are encouraged to have more children to increase their government benefit ?awards?

If humanity is armed with Reason, they will be equipped to be better stewards, in collective fashion, of Earth.

There is a Golden Rule for a Reason and it is a Truth that Rings True and needs no interpreter.

I believe one should just carry on with their purpose.
The problem is the people are constantly distracted from who they are and where in lies their inherent 'purpose'.
Most result as slaves in a 'system' Not of their making.
It's sad, though I try to pass some positive energy onto all I meet.
The result is a 'Positive' environment.

I've been asked to be President of a certain condominium project I live in. I don't ask why, I know why though it is Not my mission. I don't need a title to help another. I just Do.

My point is, I don't join an environment, I create My environment while abiding by the Golden Rule when dealing with my Brethren.

When knowledge and wisdom are held from man-kind, it sets back the timeline on their development. Many feel 'trapped' in their present circumstances because they are just that, trapped by their entraptors though one is entrapped for the interest of 'Another' or a special group of folks whom have more 'funds' than common sense.

Humans don't pollute the environment. A human eats, sleeps, deficates, and dies. Their carbon shells are good for the compost of the Earth.
The concept of humans polluting the environment is a means of deception of purpose for the purpose or End of 'another'.

Multinational corporations, industrial factories which pump out the waste in your waters and terra pollute the environment, not humans. This lie should be put to Rest asap if the people are to 'come together'. Hmm John Lennon once wrote the song and look what happened to him. He was On to something though the infamous powers that be had that put down to the demise of Both parties.

If the people want 'enlightenment' they must open 'their' stables while their 'gatekeeper' stands in awe to His new Creation and chance for Enlightenment.

If it doesn't ring, one has Freewill to..........carry on.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Denver

Denver, how's Beth doing?
It really is all about 'Awareness'.
I'm still working on mine all the time.
We are all a 'work in Progress' not de-gress.

With a 'term' like Alien floating around, no wonder the folk in folk-land are so confused. Would not the Creator ^self be an alien by interpretation.
The term is more associated with ignorance than enlightenment.
This Earth has been visited many times by 'other' Beings.
Our bodies are quite temporal while our E is eternal. E-nergy, E-ternal, E-den, E-lohim E....

E-lohim=belowhim

en.wikipedia.org...
I should read the above before posting though I have a feeling that it should provide some 'meaning'.

May we use our 'collective' intellect to further englighten the 'folk'.
I've learned quite a bit on this site alone as others. Here is a site today I witnessed though for the first time. I'm not even sure if I'll come back. In other words I'm not promoting it though there are some good 'talk' going on in this thread on the site: divinecosmos.com...

Reminds me of what Einstein once said; "For those of you who set yourself up as a Judge in the field of Truth or Knowledge, are shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods".

Gods/Elohim...plurality? Wachtalgonaboutwillis kind of moment eh? He was good at that. No one likes to find they have been duped.

Perhaps there is a Reason for this site just as their is a reason for Wiki?
There is a Reason for everything because at the Base there or rather 'their' is One.

The sounds of the words give the words themselves 'meaning' do they Not?

When one's communication via computer is taken over by another, do you wish they were paying attention? My trojans stand in line. Not sure why they keep fighting one another. They are all attempting the same 'purpose'.
I Do.

P.A.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I thought Greer's disclosure book was going to be it. If people read it I can't see how they would discredit it. But it's bean 8 years since the book came out and nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I just don't understand why we need PROOF, per say. You only need to do the math enough to know that the odds are totally in favor of there being life as we know it on another planet somewhere else.

As a matter of fact, you might find it hard to convince me otherwise. I simply refuse to be arrogant enough to believe that the Universal Architects left only us to inhabit all this space-time. To me, that is the silliest thing anyone could possibly believe as truth and fact. Even our ancestors knew there was life elsewhere. The Egyptians talked about a planet of millions of years where the Gods live and stuff like that. Even the Sumerian people had stories about other races coming here, as well as the Hopi who tell the same story as the Sumerians names and all. Shoot, there's a tribe in the middle of the African desert, The Dogon Tribe, that knows more about the Sirius star cluster than science did until like 20 years ago. Look it up! Need proof...Look at SOME of the Crop Formations...How about some of the ancient temples and Pyramids. Are you all really going to tell me that people with no good reason, even by today's standards, would waste lifetimes cutting hauling and building some of this stuff, are you serious? Would you do it?

I'm sorry! I just find it humorous anyone even waste their time these days worrying about proof when deep inside you all already know you are living, breathing proof. If we are alive and breathing, so is someone else...somewhere else, in all probability. It's okay to admit this! No one is going to laugh at you to your face...well maybe, but still. Do you really care if they believe you or not? If so, ask yourself why does it matter? Does it change anything in actuality if its all true and we are just a drop in the cosmic gene pool? I don't really think it does, nor do I care if I end up being wrong. It wouldn't be the first time and certainly won't be the last. I never truly understood why people used to tell me to listen to my instinct until I started to actually do it. Then all this started to just make sense and it was suddenly so easy and okay. Even if you are a Bible thumping believer of Christ you have to admit that by definition Yahweh himself is extraterrestrial, period!

Just a thought and opinion...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Is Ram a good Shephard or one of the wolves?
Perhaps Ram has a Choice as well?
Ram is to live with the consequences regardless.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
greaat find men greaat! flag!
im pissed to the max about usa,its about time they tell the whole world,god how can you not hate the us government

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
People who have the truth in their soul and seek peace and reality will be the only ones that can handle disclosure. The other 99% of people will not be able to handle the sharp incline of their conscience.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

+1 Co-sign with my man right here!

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
scary part is i think most of the aliens want to enslave us,i hope theres a galactic federation alliance of some sort,couse in egypt days,the stone carvings of our solar system make me think we were slaves,i hope it was an issolated incident

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think all UFOs have been and always will be from our own planet. I think our technology is just much more developed than our military cares to admit. And no, I don't think it came from other planets. There are no 'aliens'. Maybe there are planets with other human life, but I bet you none of those planets are as friggin awesome as Earth! =D

Oh also, in reply to right above me: I think if you expect aliens (or anybody for that matter) to be hostile, it will increase the chances of them being hostile. For example, if you think a guy at a bar is going to kick your ass, so you walk up to him with a broken bottle in your hand, he is going to be scared, and react by being aggressive and trying to kick your ass first, even though he didn't intend to harm you in any way. Then he hurts you, and so basically you created a hostile situation by using only your thoughts. Just, be careful being paranoid, because you'll create all the experiences you dream up, be they positive or negative. Just saying, be an optimist! Why not? It's more fun =)

[edit on 27-8-2009 by trank31337]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this. This is a pretty big breakthrough in the whole field. I pay attention to and monitor these events closely as I'm sure a lot of others here do as well, so it's much appreciated!

I really do believe the ancient Mayans, as shown on the recent History Channel ET show, were actively involved in extraterrestrial beings and possibly these same beings on this video. Let's just hope official disclosure becomes a reality within our lifetimes I guess.

S&F

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteroni

I personally think that it makes much more sense that the Mayans' depictions of reptile and alien looking creatures in their art, etc. is actually stuff they saw while having inner spiritual experiences. I know that snakes and reptiles have always been spiritual depictions of evil forces in the Universe. Just a thought! I'm sure I have not researched it as much as you have.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Didn't the sources of light from the first (Fox news) video turn out to be heat signatures from a distant oil refinery? Or, was that a different video?

Wouldn't one of reasons that so many space shuttle launches have taken place lately is because the space shuttle program is to be retired in 2010? source: www.theregister.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join