It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government ADMITS to ALIEN Presence!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25Has anyone noticed how there has been a shuttle launch every month since September 2008?? Hmmm I have because I live in Florida and can see the shuttle everytime it launches!

That's not true at all. Since September 2008, there have been 4 launches (November 14, March 15, May 11, and July 15). That's not even close to one every month.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
freedom isn't free, it costs a hefty [snip] fee.

Mod Edit -
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hi/

Ok, can anyone tell me what the reason is for 'shuttle launches'?
I really dont have any knowledge on these?
Who actually pays for these, and how much would this cost all up?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

john lear would tell you there will be a full disclosure and bunch of hodge podge on top of it thats beyond sensible imagination.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

OLD NEWS! Doesn't anyone check the archives before posting anymore? It only takes a minute. AND, the government DID NOT admit to anything on this old news program, as the OP says in his deceptive title. Sheep crying wolf too often.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I too have queried all the shuttle missions since last year.... in fact i made a post about my suspicions but nobody here noticed anything strange.... maybe they thought i was being paranoid but nope it's looks like they just didn't want to listen.... or maybe it was because i'm from the UK and thread wasn't worth it

Flagged yours

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Not only is your name EXTREMELY offense to myself and others I'm sure, but if you think you're "denying ignorance" but running around screaming there will NEVER be disclosure, you're on the opposite end of the spectrum from many of us.

I truly dislike people such as yourself simply for the fact that, not only do you take ZERO time to back up your answers but you also contribute nothing to the conversation or thread at hand. You're insulting people and not helping in any way.

You say you want to deny ignorance, yet you seem to be a proponent of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

I do believe that disclosure will come. I definitely agree that there will be some sort of "mock invasion" or the like, that the governments will use to take control, and perhaps even merge.

Most all of this is about control. Otherwise we'd be well informed.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

this happened, what, 5 years ago or something?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why does Disclosure have to come from any government?

Why are all the alien artifacts from crashes, and so easily buried by the government?

If Disclosure were to occur, I would put all my money on the Aliens being the ones to do it!! It really doesn't matter what the governments are telling you, if an alien is in your backyard, or landing on your driveway!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If the Aliens are planning some mass attack i'd blame the US Government for taking that "supposed Alien" which crashed on the "supposed craft" back in 1948 Roswell....

Mind you if there was a crash then the Alien would have died eventually anyway.....

But what if the craft was shot out of the sky? Then we have started a conflict with Aliens before attempting any kind of friendly chat....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Question... If there's 'disclosure'- why aren't the aliens doing it themselves? Land on the White House Lawn, or at Disney, or someplace where it can be televised easily...?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If the Aliens are planning some mass attack i'd blame the US Government for taking that "supposed Alien" which crashed on the "supposed craft" back in 1948 Roswell....

Mind you if there was a crash then the Alien would have died eventually anyway.....

But what if the craft was shot out of the sky? Then we have started a conflict with Aliens before attempting any kind of friendly chat....

You are making an assumption that an advanced race of aliens would be as cretinous as humans. I doubt anyone more advanced would wish to attack...that is a very human fear and lack of progression.
I just wish they would show themselves and suck up all the people from all the governments of the world....and 'retrain' them, whilst making peace with the rest of us. Oh, and leaving their bank accounts open for us to take back what is ours.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Like everyone else I want to see disclosure also. The governments across the world are all taking their sweet time about releasing this info. However we could all be disclosure advocates by raising our spirits. It seems that many of the ETE's are highly developed spiritually and mentally. And that's probably why they dont interact with common people like many would like to see, is because of our spirits. Raise your spirits and began to outflow of positive intent then disclosure will happen really quickly. You can have your own ETE contact by doing this and they welcome it. So we don't really need the government to do this for us. We the people can do it. But i do feel that the governments across the world have a moral obligation to release this info to the people. Lets stay positive people and wondrous things will happen

Cheers!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Your title is a little misleading. Perhaps SOME government talked more freely about UFOs, but neither video you linked has the U.S. government (nor any government) officially admitting to alien presence.

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Has anyone noticed how there has been a shuttle launch every month since September 2008?? Hmmm I have because I live in Florida and can see the shuttle everytime it launches!

There have been 4 space shuttle launches since September 2008 (actually 4 in the past 10 months). If STS-128 launches tonight as scheduled, that number would be 5. That's about one every 2 months.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I highly doubt that an interstellar road trip was taken, only to be forced to keep "abducting" new cases for study.
To rephrase, Aliens travelled billions of miles, have accomplished the tech curve that allows such options, and yet they can't figure out the very BASIC idea of "test tube babies"?
Aliens don't need us, and the idea that we are being traded for anything is ridiculous.
Not that I don't agree with the premise of extra-terrestrial beings;
I would think that if they had the power/desire to enslave or destroy us, they would have done so the minute reality t.v. became popular.

Kind of a "reverse Prime Directive".

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
JESUS H CHRIST......

is right!

Mod Edit- Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthShallFreeYou

I highly doubt that an interstellar road trip was taken, only to be forced to keep "abducting" new cases for study.
To rephrase, Aliens travelled billions of miles, have accomplished the tech curve that allows such options, and yet they can't figure out the very BASIC idea of "test tube babies"?
Aliens don't need us, and the idea that we are being traded for anything is ridiculous.
I would think that if they had the power/desire to enslave or destroy us, they would have done so the minute reality t.v. became popular.

Excellent think.

How about ETs are so advanced they are tuned into the Creator and are decidedly doing the Creator's intent? I believe one component of the Creators "mission" is to fill an infinite dimension with an unlimited number of finite entities to join the Creator in celebrating becoming greater than infinite, by also becoming finite in an unlimited number of instances (us and "them") This will take forever, by the way, so the ETs (and us) better get crackin'.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Back in 1895 nikola tesla the siberian engineer designed an electro magnetic engine that could manipulate the earths magnetic field creating zero gravity, he just need a vehicle to use it with hence his design of the flying saucer.
This design was supressed as clean cheap safe renewable energy was going to cost the oil barons potentially hundreds of billions over the next century, curious also that he desinged the perfect aircraft shape again costing the banks to lose billions in loans to aircraft manufacturers experimenting with shapes through the slow process of airacrft evolution.
Fact is the entire aviation industry is a lie as these saucers are also man made, roswell was a lie by crashing a u.f.o and pretending to cover it up to hide what they really had.
One of the final phases of the N.W.O is to create a hoax invasion from space that would unite the world as a whole accepting the new world order.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by TheTruthShallFreeYou

Excellent think.

How about ETs are so advanced they are tuned into the Creator and are decidedly doing the Creator's intent? I believe one component of the Creators "mission" is to fill an infinite dimension with an unlimited number of finite entities to join the Creator in celebrating becoming greater than infinite, by also becoming finite in an unlimited number of instances (us and "them") This will take forever, by the way, so the ETs (and us) better get crackin'.

Can you elaborate on this a bit more or direct me to information or readings that shed light on this? This is very interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join