It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVIDENCE -The case for NASA UFO'S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is a 2 parts documentary . I found Part II to be very interesting .But I do recommend the whole documentary .

"David Sereda explains and shows truly bizarre NASA footage captured with an infra red camera from several Shuttle missions. This is not just a collection of "flying saucers" caught on tape like so many other DVDs. "Evidence" is MUCH more bizarre and more disconcerting to my sensibilities than any UFO related material I've seen (including an actual sighting).

I don't have a degree in physics, but I can understand the scientific logic Sereda uses to explain concepts in nuclear propulsion, the composition of matter, characteristics of light, and quantum mechanics before delving into the seeming impossibility of what we are seeing in the footage.

All of our current concepts of physics are defied by the objects in this footage and any mind will find it disturbing. If there is a horror movie for the intellect, I would say this is it. I found this DVD thorough, compelling, and, for some reason, very scary. "

by Christopher Carneal

PART I (11 SUB PARTS)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

PART II (10 SUB PARTS)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Great explanation of quantum energy E=hF Max PLanck Equation

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Hope this would be of an interest.Enjoy.

All the best.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
They know there are UFO's... hell they created some of them.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Look forward to viewing the videos tonight/this weekend and posting my thoughts. Thanks for the compilation - s&f.

Nice bit of shameless thread promotion - advertising on another thread -- I love it (and appreciate it, might not have found this thread otherwise)!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Thanks for the post I haven't seen these yet.

-anyone

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I stopped watching from part 4 at the point where he tries to convince us that the 'Fireball' object is 'Definately' escaping the earth's Gravity.

It's impossible to tell from viewing the object for such a short period of time wether or not it actually did escape earth's gravity.

Then the real clincher was when he say's an object comes into view travelling at what he claims is 25,000 - 30,000 MPH and then makes an instantaneous almost right angle turn.

Now, I'm no expert here but if you look closely you'll see that this phenomenon is actually a result of the combination of a wide angle camera lens and the camera operator zooming out at high speed just as the object come's into view.

Thus giving the 'effect' that the object is moving at high speed, when in actual fact the object was moving at exactly the same speed and travelling in the same direction the entire time.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Riakennor]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Riakennor]

new topics

top topics

join