It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction - 6 months later :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So I never really took the time to formally introduce myself to the community, and I would like to do so right now... No need to reply to this thread, unless you insist, just thought I would take the time to share my background.

I am a college student attending Colorado State University set to graduate sometime next year (majoring in construction management and business with a brief biology background). In my younger years I was very interested in 'alternative' topics and would devore every bit of info I got my hands on. Probably, what lead me to these forums.

Pretty sure the first real taste of alternative topics was when I saw the Bob Lazar interviews on TV and heard about Area 51.

Anyways back on topic; my interest on these forums is primarily in the aspects of general conspiracies, aliens and UFOS, and government technology and bases... I am very adamant about helping to contribute to the quality of these forums and specifially bringing breaking news to be debated...

One quick note: I do have access to our library's research database which includes numerous other databases, scientific journals, newspapers, etc... and can help with research when needed. So feel free to ask for my assistance with the use of such databases if needed.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sorry, but I insist!
Nice to meet you!
Ok, I feel better now!!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

haha, well thank you... I'm sure I'll see you around here on ATS

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01

In my younger years I was very interested in 'alternative' topics and would devore every bit of info I got my hands on. Probably, what lead me to these forums.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

Can i ask ......

Were your early years spent pouring over books relating to alternative topics ?
Did your exposure to the internet , tip the needle so to speak, away or towards, a stronger conviction in your earlier beliefs ?

I never got around to doing the introduction "thang" .... oh well !

Greetings
tmayhew01

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Well thought I would stop by and say hello! Hope to see you around

Regards, The Doo.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I would try and find anything on government secrets or aliens at my local library... Around the same time, I would also use the internet to strengthen my so called 'theories.'

But to answer your question, yes the internet did strengthen my own theories towards alternative topics. Of course, ATS was a major contributor, especially with the quality of information available here.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well hey, welcome aboard
im new too.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

hello tmayhew01

and would devore every bit of info I got my hands on

funny stuff.

top topics

join