It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best documentary/tv show to convince someone that UFOs exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi all,

There are a lot of'm. Rod Serling's three. The six "UFO Diaries" documentaries, "Above and Beyond", and many more originals made post 1977. I've accumulated about 140 hours of UFO/EBE documentaries over the years.

Unfortunately, I don't have cause to record the more recent documentaries as for the most part they are saturated with pieces of
older documentaries. New EBE/UFO/A-Abduction investigation documentaries based on new reports I record as often as I can.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Although this may make some of you groan because you actually have to pay for it as it is regularly removed from YouTube, Capturing The Light about the Dorothy Izatt Case is nothing less than compellingly fascinating and she has yet to even come close to being debunked or written off as a hoax in any way.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but "Out of the Blue" is often considered to be one of the best docs on the subject...

You can probably find it (in parts) on various vid sites.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The new documentary "The Day Before Disclosure" I think does a great introduction to the subject, and it just came out this month. It's definitely a great primer on the subject.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I know this is an old thread, but "Out of the Blue" is often considered to be one of the best docs on the subject...

You can probably find it (in parts) on various vid sites.

yep, that film along with James Fox's new film "I Know What I Saw"...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
It seems that not many people i know actually believe in UFOs and are pretty shocked that I do if the topic arises. Rather than having to explain my view I would like to point them to a video to watch. Lets see if most people will agree on one or two that does a great job.

Best,
Z

They are not documentaries as such, but the Disclosure Project DVD' are just about as good as it gets.

The National Press Club, plus the two, two hour "Witness Testimony" DVD' will give anyone an inside to what this issue is all about.

I have lent them to friends who are skeptical about the issue, however after watching these three DVD', their attitude and interest changes dramatically.

Also to follow up these three DVD' is the DVD interview that Stephen Bassett did with the Consious Media Network, gives an insight into what happened AFTER the press club event.

Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Probably PMQs every Wednesday on BBC Parliament...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join