It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVIDENCE -The case for NASA UFO'S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is a 2 parts documentary . I found Part II to be very interesting .But I do recommend the whole documentary .

"David Sereda explains and shows truly bizarre NASA footage captured with an infra red camera from several Shuttle missions. This is not just a collection of "flying saucers" caught on tape like so many other DVDs. "Evidence" is MUCH more bizarre and more disconcerting to my sensibilities than any UFO related material I've seen (including an actual sighting).

I don't have a degree in physics, but I can understand the scientific logic Sereda uses to explain concepts in nuclear propulsion, the composition of matter, characteristics of light, and quantum mechanics before delving into the seeming impossibility of what we are seeing in the footage.

All of our current concepts of physics are defied by the objects in this footage and any mind will find it disturbing. If there is a horror movie for the intellect, I would say this is it. I found this DVD thorough, compelling, and, for some reason, very scary. "

by Christopher Carneal

PART I (11 SUB PARTS)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

PART II (10 SUB PARTS)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Great explanation of quantum energy E=hF Max PLanck Equation

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Hope this would be of an interest.Enjoy.

All the best.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I SAW THIS!
It's very good, and very compelling I do urge the other ATSers to check this out! Star and Flag my friend!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"A horror movie for the intellect." Good way to put it. It horrifies me that people eat up the gobbledygook that Sereda spouts.

One reason he makes it seem like "all our current concepts of physics are defied" is because of the assumptions he bases his nonsense on, starting with the claim that the videos are in infrared or ultraviolet wavelengths. Most of the videos he shows are taken by the cargo bay cameras. These cameras use visible light.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

assumptions he bases his nonsense on, starting with the claim that the videos are in infrared or ultraviolet wavelengths.

he said he confirmed with NASA that the camera can see into the other wavelengths but never said for a fact that the objects could only be seen in that spectrum.

These cameras use visible light.

can Phage prove that all the cameras only see the visible spectrum ?

no he can't........ just like Sereda can't prove anything

[edit on 27-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Its common knowledge most digital camera's can see infrared light

older models moreso, cause they've started putting filters on the newer ones

but doesnt make it an infrared camera, that just means that normal light could contaminate your picture

so yep.. just a regular camera

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
"A horror movie for the intellect." Good way to put it. It horrifies me that people eat up the gobbledygook that Sereda spouts.

One reason he makes it seem like "all our current concepts of physics are defied" is because of the assumptions he bases his nonsense on, starting with the claim that the videos are in infrared or ultraviolet wavelengths. Most of the videos he shows are taken by the cargo bay cameras. These cameras use visible light.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Phage]
dude, you're an ATS profesional debunker, so you yourself should know that you have to back up a statement like that, with at least a little bit of evidence.

I've not seen this set of videos yet, but I'll watch them when I'm not at work,

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Phage

assumptions he bases his nonsense on, starting with the claim that the videos are in infrared or ultraviolet wavelengths.

he said he confirmed with NASA that the camera can see into the other wavelengths but never said for a fact that the objects could only be seen in that spectrum.

can Phage prove that all the cameras only see the visible spectrum ?

no he can't........ just like Sereda can't prove anything

Sure he can prove it.

First, you contact the guy Sereda claims to be quoting -- he'll tell you Sereda made the stuff up. Besides, he has nothing to do with shuttle cameras anyway.

Then you check the shuttle camera technical specs, the mission control center operators who use them, and other real experts. They'll tell you the cameras were built for normal visible light observations of payload bay activities -- not scientific detailed observations -- and they'll tell you how to get the same type of camera commercially.

Visible light. No IR. Sereda fantasizes. Weak-minded listeners are deluded.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I can understand all the points of view lets say is the camera .

What about all this people in Mexico and Peru Looking up for an hour at an object in the sky . Lots of people not one or two .

When they see what they see with their own eyes how can somebody come and tell them ..wait there is no such things as UFO ..

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Sure he can prove it.

the reason for my post was to set the record straight about what Sereda said in the video because Phage was misquoting the exact words that were used.... but that does not mean that i agree or coincide with what was said.

Then you check the shuttle camera technical specs, the mission control center operators who use them, and other real experts. They'll tell you the cameras were built for normal visible light observations of payload bay activities -- not scientific detailed observations -- and they'll tell you how to get the same type of camera commercially.

posting links to data from NASA and talking to compartmentalized employees would be in my opinion circumstantial evidence and proves nothing.

if this was a criminal investigation , no lawyer in their right mind would proceed with this case without the acquisition of the camera/'s and a technical deconstruction report of said cameras by a independent team of experts that would have to testify to the accuracy of such a investigation.

Visible light. No IR. Sereda fantasizes. Weak-minded listeners are deluded.

again i say ----> prove it.

to respect the Op of this thread i will not respond further with unnecessary back and fourth chatter to this camera discussion unless REAL proof is provided as it would be pointless but ironically at the same time , revealing about how consistently out of touch with reality you really are.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Kind of off topic. What's NASA got to do with Peru?

That's a pretty crappy video but there are plenty of examples of balloons being mistaken for UFOs.
Recently:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posting links to data from NASA and talking to compartmentalized employees would be in my opinion circumstantial evidence and proves nothing.

Perfect. Any possible expert testimony is a priori excluded. Your mind is closed so tight it's a wonder you even are aware of who's president.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Perfect. Any possible expert testimony is a priori excluded. Your mind is closed so tight it's a wonder you even are aware of who's president.

ahh more proof that Jim cherry picks his arguments and has no intention of addressing the valid points i have brought up. when he does this , which he has done time and time again it's an indicator that he can't refute the topic points and has to resort to personal attacks.

this is operandi number one in debunking tactics.

if you can't argue the evidence and win , attack the messenger and if that doesn't work just keep repeating the process.

reply to post by Acidtastic

dude, you're an ATS profesional debunker

i see you are awake

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
On the question of 'space UFO videos' and 'astronaut sightings', I've posted far more real evidence and more real research results than the average bear. See www.jamesoberg.com... for some examples. Many folks find the material helpful and illuminating. Others stick their fingers in their ears, squeeze their eyes closed tight, and mumble, "I'm not hearing you. I'm not hearing you. I'm not hearing you..."

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yes we have our own ufo's up there, with some cia agents, being they take care of foreign affairs. And I sure Nsa would have some fun video tapping the crap out of that area.

(I)nterplanetary (C)elestial (O)rbitation.

The problem with lets say time travel is that you would have to have your coordinates in the right spatial time to occupy the correct space with beings outside our local galaxy.

So lets say our government has E.T. craft well now they actually have the ability to nullify the space their in because of the ships dexterity to manipulate the pull and push of space or the vacume effect.

Generally speaking the push and pull comes from the sun's huge gravitational wave=electromagnetic pull.

You could take a craft right into the sun, and live to tell about it, you would just have to know when and exactly where to enter into it.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

On the question of 'space UFO videos' and 'astronaut sightings', I've posted far more real evidence and more real research results than the average bear. See www.jamesoberg.com... for some examples.

true that, Jim has in my opinion posted more evidence about 'space ufo's" than the average "bear"

but he fails to inform his target audience that he works for NASA and taking his opinions as the gospel end all discussion truth might be perceived as being naive because it's like asking a co-criminal if he committed a crime and expecting him to tell you the truth.

he doesn't tell anyone this because the harsh reality is , it would render him irrelevant to any discussions about NASA ufo's and he surely doesn't want that to happen.

Many folks find the material helpful and illuminating. Others stick their fingers in their ears, squeeze their eyes closed tight, and mumble, "I'm not hearing you. I'm not hearing you. I'm not hearing you..."

many folks on the other side of the spectrum know that this "material" is all nothing but your opinion and proves nothing. since you have never been in Space yourself and can only present second hand or even lower info what good is it ?

the people that you claim are "sticking fingers in their ears" are really the open minded folks that realize there is more to this story because NASA is a goverment tool for the illuminati NWO nutjobs that believe the general public (sheeple) are not good enough to have the same information as them.

some other people stick their fingers in their ears because they don't want to hear anything that might shatter their precious little world and make them admit the boogyman (NWO) is the one really running NASA from behind the scenes and that they are part of the deception.

how these people live with themselves is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

but he fails to inform his target audience that he works for NASA and taking his opinions as the gospel end all discussion truth might be perceived as being naive because it's like asking a co-criminal if he committed a crime and expecting him to tell you the truth.

...he doesn't tell anyone this because the harsh reality is , it would render him irrelevant to any discussions about NASA ufo's and he surely doesn't want that to happen.

A lot of folks express dismay that people experienced in the real space program -- who have worked side by side with the astronauts and have monitored their missions in real time from Mission Control -- don't show up on these threads to share their insights. Easynow's attack attitude is why.

As to who is hiding information about their backgrounds, which of the two of us is using his real name with a detailed home page about his career, and which is hiding behind a 'cool' nom de guerre?

I repeat my invitation to wander around my site and see eye-opening and mind-opening investigation reports. Y'all come on down!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

A lot of folks from Mission Control -- don't show up on these threads to share their insights. Easynow's attack attitude is why.

once again Jim reverts back to his personal attacks because he cannot handle answering real questions that would lead to the truth.

my "attack" as Jim puts it is actually a quest to deny ignorance which is the motto of this website. how can we deny ignorance when NASA is tied to the military industrial complex and is under control of the NWO criminals and has one of their employee's in our midst and all over the internet looking out for their best interest ?

believing anything Oberg say's would in fact be embracing ignorance.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
O.K. Lisa2012 must have made two threads...

I just started watching the vids. and have only made it through the first group but it inspired me to post a thread.

I never knew what the tether was used for it makes so much more sense to me now.

Off to watch the rest of the vids. (I was so excited to post my epiphany that I didn't wait to watch the rest of the vids.

-anyone

p.s. easynow, I think I agree with you more times than not

thanks lisa, I will flag this one too

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
O.k., so I am in the middle of the 5th vid. of part two and I am way excited.

I just wanted to pop in and make a few observations/comments/questions.

Do any of you remember that Dorothy Izatt said she could see microwaves?

Also, Steven Hawking said everything in nature repeats intself, therefore, there must be smaller black holes within our existence.

The quantum physics of the multiverse is hypothesized to be like a bunch of grapes touching and interacting.

Kind of reminds me of of looking just at our universe and the way our galaxies touch and interact but seemingly more two dimensionally as we see them in the visible spectum.

Anyway, just having some fun hypothesizing; I love when science gets me all worked up.

-anyone

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So since noone else is posting I will throw in my last impressions of this series since I just finished watching:

So he had me at Galaxy Clocks and Beyond Light Propulsion, interdimensional travel, yes... then WWHHAAAA!!! Dogon/Sirian fishman god?????

The 9th and 10th vids. are such complete leaps of faith/beliefs that I was left thinking, "Is this a joke?"

I have seen an orb and UFO's and other paranormal experiences but, really... maybe it is over my head but I have actually studied a lot of the things that he began to conglomerate into UFO soup for the confused and, boy, not at all how I see it.

Interesting take nonetheless. Everything EXCEPT the last two vids. really got me thinking and sounded plausible.

A little bummed here. It was like watching the Ninth Gate; cool movie but the ending SUCKED!!

Anyway I could probably go on, but at this point I am annoying myself.

-anyone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join