It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many basic alien races are there eben gray?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
can some one direct me to how many alien races are they i read grays tall and short and cloned. draco, nordic

is there like 10 basic ones or something i am very confused and scared which ones are scary friendly and neutral

that are visiting the earth i read something like the russians caught a different species when they had their so called roswell
thank you

Chris

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
anyone have a web page thats accurate???

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Good question, here is a summary of the reported different types...

Each type has been reported numerous times in abduction accounts,military accounts,etc.Apparently the Greys come mainly from one of two different star systems;The Zeta Reticuli system and the Orion system.In addition to these three main types it is also reported that there could be as many as 22 variations including 'hybrids','The Orange',and the 'Bellatrix Mercenaries'.Apparently(or it is hypothesized) the Greys have been coming here for a long time and might not be the only race,also it is rumored that multiple world governments(mainly the United States) has long ago entered into a treaty with the Greys.The first widely believed treaty was signed by former President Eisenhower at Edwards Air Force Base is 1954 and was called the Greada Treaty and allowed the Greys to abduct humans in exchange for advanced technology to defend ourselves from the Soviets(and possibly in the future the Greys?).Now I don't know what if I wouldn't have done the same thing in those shoes because obviously we couldn't defend ourselves from them(but that's another story and another thread).

Now lets get into the first type of Grey,or the "Type A"...........
(Please note that these are not actual depictions of real aliens!)

Type A Greys

Type A: COMMON GREYS.
This is the most common type. They are about four to four and a half foot tall, with large heads and wraparound eyes, a slit mouth and no visible nose.
In spite of the apparent physical similarities, the group of Type A Greys actually consists of several different species of Greys, that aren't necessarily related, and that come from different parts of our Galaxy. The Zetas, e.g., come from the Reticulum constellation, and are believed to be of a humanoid descent, whereas other races, e.g. those coming from Draco, Orion and Ursa Major, are believed to be reptilian species.

These are the most commonly reported Greys and many think they are the 'worker and scientist' class.Some think they are clones(some think all Greys are) or bio-mechanical drones.

Type B Greys

Type B: TALL GREYS.
Quite often the greys of Type A and Type C are accompanied by one or more greys of Type B: the Tall Greys. The Type B greys look very similar to the Type A greys, but they are a lot taller. Often abductees refer to these Tall Greys as 'the doctor,' because they seems to be in charge of the medical procedures taking place during the abduction event.
Two separate types of Tall Greys are known:
B1) the 'large nosed' tall greys, or the "Eban." They are 6 to 9 feet tall and are believed to come from the Betelgeuse system in the Orion Constellation.
B2) the common tall greys: They are 6-7 feet tall, and are basically taller versions of type A or C, even though sometimes they are said to have reproductive organs. They also seem to have something that resembles a (small) nose. They are believed to come from the same constellations as the Type A and C greys.

These Greys are commonly thought to be the 'leaders' of the race and are rumored to have been the ones at the treaty signing in California.Some say they have very thin white hair suggesting either a Human-Grey genetic hybrid program or that the Greys(at least the 'talls')are of a human-like evolutionary origin.

Type C Greys

TYPE C: SMALLER GREYS.
Sometimes people also mention greys of Type C. The Type C greys are the shortest, about three and a half foot tall. They are believed to be the most dangerous of all grey species. They come from Rigel (per J.D. Stone, V. Valerian) and Bellatrix in the Orion constellation, and are saurian / reptilian in nature.

I have heard rumors that these creatures have a 'sulfuric type smell'similar to burnt matches and abductees report that you can smell them before you see them.After I read that I am always paranoid if I smell a burnt match,lol.These are the Greys you see pictures of that commonly have short,stubby,and wrinkly(aged looking) faces.

Other Types

OTHER GREY SPECIES
This classification in 3 types is a simplification of the actual situation. V. Valerian has done extensive research in these matters and distinguishes up to 22 different types of greys. Other Grey species that have been encountered too are, e.g.:
- The Orange (see: 'Orange, The')
- The Bellatrix mercenaries: a genetic hybrid race between reptilian greys and insectoids, engineered solely for war-faring purposes.
Several sources also mention all kind of hybrid humanoid/Grey races. (See, e.g., 'Essassani').

It should be noted that not all authors are convinced that all Greys are extra-terrestrials. John Mack, Jacques Vallee, Withley Strieber and Graham Hancock, e.g., point at the similarities between the abduction realm and the realms of the fairies and the spirit world that shamans visit. They suggest that greys may be part of a parallel realm or another dimension that has always existed and that always had interaction with our reality.
It should also be noted that it is perfectly possible that if such realm exists, that extra-terrestrials might use it to travel to Earth. This indeed is what Shamans all over the world claim. Shamans in Latin America and sangomas in Africa even make a clear distinction between the inhabitants of the other realm, and the aliens that use that realm to come and visit us.
Last but not least: a) remote viewers who tried to discover where the greys are coming from mention that they are coming from three different time eras, i.e. that most of them are coming from different times in the future.
b) some authors believe Greys are not aliens but future humans or future humanoids.
c) some sources mention a "cyborg" type of grey: a small grey that seems to be partly biological (and presumably cloned) and partly mechanical. The remains of some of these would have been found at crash sites.
copyright © 1996-2008 Manuel Lamiroy

Continued with other reported and speculated species in THIS THREAD

[edit on 8/26/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 8/26/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

There was just a guest speaker today on PalTalk, room called Alien Agenda.

Speaker said that there were hundreds of thousands. We may not know all. Did you Google Alien categories. Sorry am out of the country and this stupid keyboard is set for ETs I guess. None of the punctuation is set for the keyboard. Not sure what the heck they have any figures on the keys if they are not going to type them, grrrr.

There are two kinds of Reptilians, ones with short tails and ones with long tails. One of them is carnivorous the other is not. I didnt take note because they both scare me. There are some grays which are vampires.

Also, he mentioned the existance of many different types of humans in the ET realm. So, join us at the room and ask questions. The people there are helpful, when they are there, because sometimes we are logged in and listening but not sitting at our pc.

I thank the hosts of ATS. Its an awesome exchange point.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

That's a good question.
Of course, there are the Grays.
I think the Atlantians are here. They look exactly like us.
Technically, they are not aliens. They are indigenous to Earth.
I think the Reptilians are here. Look nothing like us.
There is another race called the Etherians.
They look like us but not exactly.
I think the Etherians were the ones responsible for the cattle
mutilations during the 70s. -New Mexico - Colorado -
It's basically a real Star Trek out there of EBEs.
I wouldn't mind visiting the Grays home planet some day.
I would like to see the manufacturing plant that builds their
scout class spacecraft.
I'll bet they use nanotechnology.
I'm kind of bored with the propulsion system. Thanks Bob Lazar.
I'm curious about the Life Support System.
I think it's an air replicator. 20% Oxygen/80% Nitrogen
They must take electrical power and create Oxygen and Nitrogen
Matter and energy are transferable.
I know it sounds like science fiction but i'm sure that's how they do it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
dunno how legit this source is but it's my favorite. take what you will,
www.sherryshriner.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'd be concerned about disinfo here. How do we know who is benevolent or malevolent? Especially if it's the pretty human-looking ones telling us that the ugly greys are bad.

Also you have to consider variation amongst a species, differences of accounts told over and over. You can find plenty of very short and very tall humans on this planet, and it tells you nothing about whether they are good people.

Allso, does the OP speak English as a second language? I can't tell if "eben" means what I would call EBE's - extra-terrestial biological entities.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Hey, i like Jawas!
I see them in my Star Wars : Jedi Academy game.
I prefer the Star Trek races.
They have Reptilians and the Dominion. Jem Hadar etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Thats assuming they are biological in origin. doll bodies anyone?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I can see a Borg race no problem.
We will have nanotechnology robots flowing through our blood stream
in order to kill cancer.
They will also clean out the plaque in our arteries.
Look at Rush Limbaugh and his cochlear implant so he can hear.
I can see the future and it will be incredible.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
RichPlanet.TV
This is a short programme about it, it even tells you whether you should take the alien breed home to meet your mother, should you bump into one!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
how about this for a earth shaking idea

what if the greys, aren't aliens

what if they, evolved on earth.. before the destruction that led to the dinosaurs

like, 3 billion years ago

that would make them terrans too

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here is an article by Michael E. Salla (exopolitics) on this subject:

www.exopolitics.org...

Clifford Stone has been very outspoken on this matter, and here is some of his data:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

(he says there are 57 different ones.)

On the question of motivations (friendly or not, etc.) opinions range all over the map. Steven Greer makes the point that we aren't blown to hell yet, so it might do us well to be more concerned with the motivations of humans on earth than the ones out there in the stars.

But here's my take: Beings everywhere have always had difficulty understanding their condition and their origins. "Advanced" groups have habitually treated less advanced groups as something on the order of playthings, or less politely, slaves. This has been a large problem for eons. It seems, though, that most or all body-based civilizations that have survived to the present now recognize that a "person" is really a body motivated by a being. So for someone to consider himself more "advanced" and therefore having the right to treat others like animals is considered passe and grossly unenlightened among all the surviving body-based space societies.

That said, what passes for "good and fair treatment" among these various societies varies widely. Some seem to be extremely spiritually advanced and live on their home worlds in a kind of utopia. Others, relying more on electronic technologies for their "spiritual" powers, seem to be in the habit of manufacturing workers much like bees in a hive. Though you could say that the bees love each other, cooperate, and take care of each other, the fact is they live like bees. If your only reality was living like that, it might be okay. But for most of us, that is not our ideal scene. So while none that have visited us seem vastly hostile, I think it would be wiser for us to develop our society as we see fit and not rely on them to do it for us.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Look at it this way, you have only a few original sentient species, but each species splits into many different races. The older the species the more races, since the older they are the more worlds they colonize. The greys are particularly skilled at tailoring their own bodies to suit different worlds. This is both genetic and Nano/cybernetic enhancement. Bio-modification is much more efficient and less destructive than terraforming entire worlds.

A female grey once told me that habitable worlds are rare, life baring worlds are rarer, but the most rare and precious jewel by far is the emergence of sentient life.

She told me that E.Ts are here is to ensure that our species survives our own future and that every interaction between ourselves and them has occurred to fulfill this single goal.

They (the greys) discovered our world a long time before our species was born. They discovered a world heavy with life, but they also discovered that sentience was extremely unlikely. Nearly all sentient species emerge from binary star systems. The proximity of binary suns, removes all of the solar objects that are on long elliptical orbits long before life has time to emerge. Without fast moving comets passing through their solar systems, their asteroid fields are much more stable therefore extinction events from cometary and meteor strikes are much rarer.

They decided to remain in our solar system to redirect cometary debris that would otherwise strike our world. They then accelerated the development of the most likely species to develop sentience. They did this for a lot of different reasons, but you could break it down to they just wanted to see some results for their long and hard work.

There is a lot more hidden history after these events, but that will do since the original question posed was "How many alien races are Grey?".

The answers is that they are one of the oldest species, so lots.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
does anyone know what type of alien is portrayed in Avatar?

scifiwire.com...

This image is the closest cinematic representation of a visitor seen in my dreams with a few exceptions. In my dream they are more flesh colored, no ears or hair I noticed, small mouth. The setting is very rocky and so they walk with hands and feet to traverse the terrain.

Similarities with Avatar are the musculature, larger hands and overall body type. Actually the pict below I found while looking for an example is similar.

www.dutchmega.nl...

I don't get the feeling they are grey, robotic or reptilian. if anything closer to an amphibian with subtle mammalian features.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by oneangrymonk]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by oneangrymonk]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oneangrymonk

Well it is a fictional alien, but if I had to compare it to reported real aliens it would seem it fits more so with the Sirians, which are reported to be an amphibious race.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hilarious, 57(Right?) races and all humanoid, bipedal unoriginal spiritual god loving BS creations.

Go away.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
how about this for a earth shaking idea

That is a really cool idea. I have also heard the theory that greys are from the future. Humanoid time travellers. Whoi can really say?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

The time travel theory is a VERY interesting postulate my friend. My best friend thinks that is true, I disagree, but none-the-less it holds weight. The only thing that makes me personally lean towards the ET theory is the countless abductee and 'whistleblower' reports. I do not know if there is a "Grey Alien: Time Travelers or ETs" thread, but I might have to make one, lol....

Anyways, it is GOOD to see you on these boards my friend.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Hilarious, 57(Right?) races and all humanoid, bipedal unoriginal spiritual god loving BS creations.

Go away.

Now can I ask you this?

In YOUR opinion why would the nature of the Universe differ from the obvious successful bi-pedal format we see here on Earth? Not to mention, what if WE come from THEM? Also, what if THEY are US? Do not be so quick to throw down things such as this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join