It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf War toxin's in Swine Flu vaccine!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The day I have this shot is the day I go insane and eat my own poo!

What the hell is wrong with people

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Ok then. I got that anthrax jab in the army in 1991. In 2005 the pain in my right hip was so severe I couldn't ignore it anymore. I went for testing, all of them but no diagnosis was made other than scoliosis, rheumatoid arthritis and fused disks in my lower spine for the excrutiating pain in my right hip. I received 3 injections of steroids in my spine over 4 months but no diagnosis for the pain. Since then, the entire right side of my body feels like a constant charlie horse. This is the first thing I've heard of that explains the unexplainable pain I've been in. The doctors tried to make me think it was all in my head!

If that is what is in the vaccine, I'm definitely not taking it no matter what.

Scientists in Sweden has proved that the adjuvant SQUALENE can induce a chronic T-cell-mediated arthritis in rats:

Pathogenetic studies of adjuvant-induced arthritis

Adjuvant-induced arthritis models in rats serve as relevant models for RA, having many clinical similarities to this disease. In this thesis, two adjuvant oils, Incomplete Freund's Adjuvant (IFA) and the endogenous cholesterol precursor squalene, were used to induce arthritis in rats. The general aim was to gain knowledge as to when, where and how these adjuvants trigger disease, since the pathogenetic mechanisms by which these adjuvant oils induce a T cell-dependent, joint-restricted inflammation are largely unknown.

In this thesis we clearly demonstrated that squalene alone was capable of inducing a T cell- dependent and erosive polyarthritis that could be transferred by in vitro concanavalin Astimulated lymph node cells. We further demonstrated that squalene accumulated in the draining lymph nodes rather than in joints, excluding the hypothesis of preferential homing of adjuvant to joints.

diss.kib.ki.se...

The Endogenous Adjuvant Squalene Can Induce a Chronic T-Cell-Mediated Arthritis in Rats

Barbro C. Carlson*, Åsa M. Jansson*, Anders Larsson, Anders Bucht* and Johnny C. Lorentzen*

From the Department of Medicine,*
Unit of Rheumatology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm; the Department of Medical Sciences,
University Hospital, Uppsala; and the Department of Biomedicine,
Division of NBC Defense, Defense Research Establishment, Umeå, Sweden

Squalene is a cholesterol precursor, which stimulates the immune system nonspecifically. We demonstrate that one intradermal injection of this adjuvant lipid can induce joint-specific inflammation in arthritis-prone DA rats. Histopathological and immunohistochemical analyses revealed erosion of bone and cartilage, and that development of polyarthritis coincided with infiltration of ß+ T cells.

ajp.amjpathol.org...

Arthritis development was provoked in Oia3-congenic rats by intradermal injection of different adjuvant oils. One successful arthritis trigger was squalene, which is approved for vaccinations in humans and has been implicated in Gulf War syndrome.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So far I have only found scientific papers & studies about tests done with Squalene on animals - rats, ferrets etc!

But I do not feel like, or have the urge to have SQUALENE injected into my body before I know it's 100% safe to do that.

I want results from tests done independently in some independent LAB and not from Big Pharma's or Goverment/Military's LAB and LAB-results!

Maybe I'm over-paranoid regarding the Squalene - but I don't want to take the chance to find out if I am the unlucky one who get some auto-immune disease.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Reading that wikipedia article on Squalene does NOT indicate that what is in the syringe for the Pig flu virus is the mutated form. Squalene is either a benign substance that is in lotions and shark liver supplements -- or it's causing autoimmune reactions.

I'm not seeing proof that it's in the immunization -- does anyone have that? Or did I miss it?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Reading that wikipedia article on Squalene does NOT indicate that what is in the syringe for the Pig flu virus is the mutated form. Squalene is either a benign substance that is in lotions and shark liver supplements -- or it's causing autoimmune reactions.

I'm not seeing proof that it's in the immunization -- does anyone have that? Or did I miss it?

www.globalresearch.ca...

Search the net for: Squalene, Vaccine

I can tell you one suspicious thing though! - in the beginning of last month I could find the composition of the Pandemrix vaccine, which is the swine flu vaccine from GlaxoSmithKline on the Internet at Glaxo's own website for the Pandemrix ingredients.

Today I made a search again and guess what? - PAGE GONE!

Squalene is an adjuvant that will be used with the Vaccine regardless which company who are making the vaccine GSK, Baxter, Novartis etc!

Pandemrix - influenza virus H5N1, inactivated, vaccine, with AS03 adjuvant

alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix
disodium phosphate
formaldehyde
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene
thiomersal
vitamin E

This Pandemrix is a mock-up vaccine made for H5N1 orginally, but they will use this vaccine and only make an addition where they add an antigen of the H1N1 strain into the vaccine.
www.biopharma.com...

GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccine will be made up of antigens of the recently isolated influenza strain, and also contains its own proprietary adjuvant system AS03 that has been approved in the EU along with its H5N1 bird flu vaccine in 2008. According to the European Public Assessment Report [30], AS03 adjuvant is composed of squalene (10.68 milligrams), DL-α-tocopherol (11.86 milligrams) and polysorbate 80 (4.85 milligrams). The H5N1 vaccine also contains 5 micrograms thiomersal, as well as Polysorbate 80, Octoxynol 10, and various inorganic salts. The company is aggressively promoting various adjuvant systems as its ‘adjuvant advantage’ that reduces the dose of vaccines [31].

www.i-sis.org.uk...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Being a Canadian resident I do have the choice whether or not to take the vaccine, but I do believe being able to cross the border on business may present a challenge for me... so regardless I may have to take the vaccine to keep my job... argh (Thats like getting 40 dollars an hour to get off'd LOL)

But on a sidenote, does anyone else feel that perhaps the govs are trying to scare the population into not taking their vaccine and revolting so when things hit the fan, they can say i told you so and watch their population die out?

I just feel the facts regarding the swine flu vaccine and the flu itself are just ridiculous, the vaccine is linked to birth defects and everything, that can cause a completely new generation of problems, maybe even new diseases over time... and he flu itself I read on some instances had a structure as if it was created in a laboratory... not good IMHO.

God help us all...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I have had many suspicions about all this SARS, Bird and Swine flu talk from the word go. And, it seems odd that at no other time in all human history have western governments stock piled masses of Tami Flu and such other vaccines for a virus that is no more harmful than the common flu.

Could it be that we are all being brain washed into thinking that all this virus talk is just a load of rubbish. The CIA have a technique called The Slide, whereby they overload the conscious mind with so many faults that when the real thing happens you ignore the hype and then end up in the poo. Its like the boy who cried wolf. So it works like this.

Media starts hype about SARS, everything gets scared, world goes into 100% panic, then it disappears and the all clear is sounded.

Then the world goes mental about bird flu, there is wide spread panic and again the all clear is sounded and people say "Oh, that was not bad after all".

The we all here about Swine Flu, and we are now a little more sceptical because of the previous two false starts. Again, give it another few months and swine flu will be over . Again, the world starts to think "This is a load of crap, the media hype is huge and we should ignore this in the future....they cried wolf!"

CIA Slide Technique works in three's. Same with any other habit. ie. try a cigarette three times you are hooked. What ever you repeat three times in a row can becomes a habit. Well known fact.

So....when the next bug hits. The population says, "Well they cried wolf three times already, so I'm going to continue as normal". But guess what....this time it is a killer. Because everyone has cried wolf, we are unprepared. That’s when the crap will happen.

Again, I don't trust our powers in our countries, they all seem corrupt and up to no good. So the above just could be a load of bollox. But I’m sorry don’t trust the powers.

All I know is there is something afoot. There seems to be so much crap going on in the world you have to ask.....what is our attention being drawn away from and why?

With all the talk on economy, viruses, war, Africa, politics, climate change ...it seems that we are being bombarded with negative rubbish so we are mentally worn out and don't have the energy or time to see what the true picture is. And I just can't see what it is myself.

So, could the vaccine be part of this. i.e. It will protect the population to a known threat and it’s the governments way of making sure that the western elites stay alive through the coming threat, or is it the actually to weaken our resolve and make us more prone to a common threat. Either way a handy method of population control.

Either way, just take vitamin C, Elder Berry, Echinacea and Goldenseal. Perfectly natural and actually boosts the immune system and cures viruses. So I’m told anyway….and it has worked for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I think you should check some other vaccines and see if they don't have a similar "irritant" list. If all vaccines us this - then of COURSE the only difference between H5N1 and H1N1 would be in the antigen added to the brew. Make sense?

An immunization is TRYING to get the human immune system to react AND promoting more immune system activity (maybe they could add echinacea?).

But the list you showed, is some pretty lousy crap that I would never put in my body on purpose -- I mean, why not use something less toxic?

But in order to point out that this is a DANGEROUS vaccine, we need to see that it is different from normal vaccines -- and I don't know enough to tell you that.

>> and what rat bastard stuck themerisol (mercury) back in vacinnes? I swear, we've got some angry frat boys pulling pranks at the least.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Your point is very valid;
We need to not become DESENSITIZED to the real threat of viruses.

Our country needs better immunizations -- and that includes more testing. We need better plans to deal with actual emergencies.

We need to have the media, take it's lead from someone who is accountable, for giving us a threat level. WE have category 4 and 5 hurricanes -- we need this for other threats.

However, if you watch the news, the weathermen like to freak out about every storm -- and then when someone sits out a hurricane and gets drowned, they tisk tisk about "not listening." If everybody listened to weather men, we'd all be panicking at every rain drop.

But no conspiracy there -- just that we've let our systems that should be protecting the public, devolve into marketing groups for Big Pharma.

I really, don't know what to think, other than the immunization is worthless, and likely has some junk that will make some percentage of the population more unhealthy than the people who did nothing -- will anyone do a study covering that? Not damn likely.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wow... what a scary thought... does anyone know anything about the vaccine and compulsary injections being allowed in Australia? Cause all I know of is the ones in America...

Anyone that could answer that, it'd be muchly appreciated

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A lot of vaccines can cause autism

All the childhood vaccines have shown to have negative effects on very young children.

This is no news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join