It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internos and Co

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Thanks for notifying me, azure.

OP is very confused, and I'm unsure of whether or not he's schizophrenic, but he's sounding just like I had when I first broke into insanity for the first time.

Insanity starts with a crapload of information, and you don't know where it's coming from. You then proceed to filter the information - which takes TIME to decipher what is true and what isn't - and you must think yourself sane again.

He's focusing on metaphors, rather than what is really going on in his mind.

I hope he replies/U2U's me. I can share with him some of my experiences until he realizes I do know what he's going through, and then help him in the right direction.

At the very least, it'll give him someone to relate to, and he won't feel as alone. That always feels like heaven to me, when I find someone more experienced than I am at handling schizophrenia, and they teach me something on how to control it better.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

I see and totally back what you're saying. I just hope he recognizes the issues he's having as a mental instability and doesn't resist and push away even harder.
I am concerned for this member.

Cuhail

PS @ Shroed's Dog- New mini profile background looks cool, I like it!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well I kinda like bits of what he's saying, even if it is garbled. Let him speak.
And if he's unwell, then thats not funny peeps.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Maybe Internos and Co. just = ATS members.?

It reads like new age computer/conspiracy jargon...

I got: interdimensional travelers through different densities are controlling humans/ai/androids with godtech and have been intercepted in a war to eliminate suicide machines, ie. the devices that capture souls to be controlled.

-anyone

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

do you really think your pet cat is the only one that loves corn on the cob? WRONG! I had a white cat the could finish a whole corn on the cob...he was rather, umm, "tall/long", had the longest tail I've seen on a cat; he was murdered...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Given the earlier posts suggesting the OP battling with illness, I have redacted my earlier comment.

I wish the OP well, but I also hope that he seeks guidance and help from a gentle hand.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by mckyle]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join