It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election - Leader of the Post-2012 World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

I have a suggestion for the new National Anthem:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yes you can be the fearless Fuhrer who leads the burned and mutilated people to the poison water after the cataclysm. It can be you that fights with mutant dogs for scraps of tainted meat in radiation soaked valleys. You can do all those fun things and have your very own regime. Good luck. I hope your 2012 movie does well.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

OK, you very well might get my vote simply for not knowing what state Microsoft is based in. It's in Washington, outside of Seatle if I remember correctly...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Wow I am an idiot lol

I actually thought you were serious and had to be informed it was a promo for the movie.

Jebus..

Somebody slap me.

~Keeper

Thank you. I will take that as a complement. I'm a good salesman....or I make a believable crazy person.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

OK, you very well might get my vote simply for not knowing what state Microsoft is based in. It's in Washington, outside of Seatle if I remember correctly...

According to the 2012 edition of my history book, Bill Gates was an alien who stole the DOS operating system from a stupid hippy for measly $10k. He knew this was a good deal courtesy of his time machine. While Gates' clone and Microsoft's "public" office operated out of Washington, the real Bill Gates, his home and his business headquarters were located 2 miles below the state of California in a bunker.

In the future, everyone will be encouraged to fact check and nitpick using Wikipedia and then chime in with corrections with little relevance or practical effect. In fact, everyone will just say, "As I remember," rather than citing Wikipedia, to save time.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
your company is a fraud, and morally a piece of ***. You play on peoples fears and panic to make money, and traffic to your new movie.
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. people like you aren't wanted nor needed in this forum community.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Dude! Take a Xanex! Either that or get your sarcasm/humor detector fixed! What, if we're not all serious and gloom-and-doom all the time, we shouldn't be here? Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Andrew, after watching all of the video's of the contestants, my vote went to Tim S. Whoever that guy is actually had it right. I don't know which video was yours but, Congrats on being in the top 12, and good luck on the election. Which video was yours?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join