It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidences: The Illuminati Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences. Well, coincidences like this anyways.

After more than 4 years of lurking ATS, and almost a year and a half of participating, I've seen people come and go. From those who pose theories that are way out in left-field, going going gone; to those who present sound facts, links, and hours of research. My sarcastic, witty attitude isn't always the most constructive for a website such as this, but you can't survive without a little humor added to the mix. Whether you find it funny or not, it is a necessary ingredient in progress.

As I have introduced before, I am a more spiritual person. You will find most of my replies, and knowledge in the Paranormal, or Metaphysics forums other than the UFO's, or the NWO, etc - despite my love for all things conspiracy-related. I do love reading new threads on ATS, and it has become one of my "daily sites." It all started with a simple Google search on Chemtrails in 2004 that landed me here. Since then, I have become a resident "thread killer" here, with the amazing ability to shut everyone up with a simple comment regarding the original post.

As stated, I don't believe in coincidences. Call me crazy, but I feel change on the horizon, and I don't like the feeling at all. I don't profess to be in contact with the "other side" or be "in the know" about what is coming our way, but I think most of you feel it in the air as well. Whether it be 2012, Planet X, NWO, or revolution I think we're all agreed; something is on it's way. Noticing this change has been a gift. While others busy themselves with iPhones, Blackberrys, repetitive electronic music (we have Pac-Man to thank for that trend), and bar-hopping, most of us here are busying ourselves with research, discussion, debate, and intelligent conversation...occasionally when we're not ripping each others throats out over the internets.

I caught on to this coincidence right away, and I'm just going to flat out say it; I've started to notice the term Rosicrucian being thrown around almost constantly. The word has started to stick out to me in various threads, almost as if someone is trying to say "Look! Look at this word, again!" Hopefully that "someone" is an incredibly gorgeous blonde on the "other side," but that's another thread.

This very well put together piece by ChemBreather: www.abovetopsecret.com...
A question for 2012 believers proposed by Trams: www.abovetopsecret.com...
And a third location I recently visited mentioned the Rosicrucians. The site was third-party, completely UNRELATED to conspiracies.

Up until recently, I had never seen or heard of the Rosicrucian religion before. I don't spend a lot of time analyzing religions, but I have a grasp on most of the major and minor one's. A quick Google of the word Rosicrucian will lead you to the infamous wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org...

Rosicrucianism (symbol: the Rose Cross) is the theology of a secret society of mystics, allegedly formed in late medieval Germany, holding a doctrine "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm."

^ Whoa.
I must say, upon reading this first sentence I was captivated. This basically says, "The Illuminati, NWO, [Insert world organization that wants power here]." To me, at least. And everyone links TPTB with Freemasonry. How about this;

According to Jean-Pierre Bayard,[14] two Rosicrucian-inspired Masonic rites emerged towards the end of 18th century, the Rectified Scottish Rite, widespread in Central Europe where there was a strong presence of the "Golden and Rosy Cross", and the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, first practised in France, in which the 18th degree is called Knight of the Rose Croix.

The change from "operative" to "speculative" Masonry occurred between the end of the 16th and the beginning of the 18th century. Two of the earliest speculative Masons for whom a record of initiation exists were Sir Robert Moray and Elias Ashmole. Robert Vanloo states that earlier 17th century Rosicrucianism had a considerable influence on Anglo-Saxon Masonry. Hans Schick sees in the works of Comenius (1592–1670) the ideal of the newly born English Masonry before the foundation of the Grand Lodge in 1717. Comenius was in England during 1641.

The Illuminati, allegedly, was founded in 1776, as most of you are probably aware.

This movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830),[1] who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[2] The movement was made up of freethinkers, as an offshoot of the Enlightenment.

Courtesy en.wikipedia.org...

So it would seem that all of "this" is going down around the same time. The 17th and 18th centuries...there's a rebirth of interest in alchemy, black magic, the occult, etc.

It is my understanding, that these groups existed long before that though, and history has only documented a small sample of an ancient knowledge that has been passed down through the ages, pre-dating the so-claimed "beginning" of civilization. For archaeologists, and historians who would like to argue, I suggest watching the "Hidden Archaeology" series

www.youtube.com...&hl

As my ADD kicks in, and my thoughts start to jump around I would like for any input on the Rosicrucian religion, and opinions you guys have about how it all ties in with the Illuminati. Or maybe you think there is no connection and I've just completely lost it. As per usual, my threads never really garner much attention, but hopefully this will spark some discussion as I am quite new to hearing about this religion - or cult rather. Input welcome! Thanks guys.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Hi, DocEmrick.

VERY interesting new point-of-view on the subject !

Do you know about the "other" point of view, that is
linked in the second line of my signature ?

Among other things, Carla was talking about 2012, as
soon as 1981. . .

Have a good read, if not done !! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
follow the jesuits.

the illuminati was formed after the excommunication of the jesuits from the catholic church. weishaupt was a jesuit trained scholar.

in fact the jesuits ran many many schools and built many schools worldwide. they knew to control education they could control people.

they are the only church arm to have its own interplanetary observatory.

the jesuits may be the illumintati. they are certainly a huge force in opus dei.

now im not saying they are the only ones involved. but there are certainly questions to be examined.

just something to consider......

new topics

join