It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK TV presenter my daughter 'almost died' after taking Tamiflu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

UK TV presenter my daughter 'almost died' after taking Tamiflu

www.fightbackh1n1.com

London : Mr Burnham agreed to take part in the show to discuss the alleged merits of Tamiflu (how it sticks in my craw even to write those words) he was doubtless looking forward to putting across the Government's point of view in the gentlest of surroundings.

What ensued was an ambush, as the visibly irate presenter revealed that his daughter Georgina had collapsed and nearly died after taking the supposedly harmless drug
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-8-2009 by uk_flu]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by uk_flu]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Media people should learn a lesson from this incident and start reporting about Tamiflu side effect.And H1N1 Swine Flu is man made proof are here they just only to report it .Before H1N1 Swine Flu bioweapon kill your love ones as well.

BBC recently reported about how Tamiflu and Relenza 'unhelpful' in children against H1N1 .. so please watch second video as well...

www.fightbackh1n1.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Every medication sports very rare but deadly risks of side effects. Including your Advil, Tylenol, Claritin, whatever. So out of the thousands of people taking Tamiflu, a small percentage of them will have adverse effects.

And out of the percentage of people trying a new food for the first time, a small percentage will also have adverse effects ranging from anaphylactic shock to an upset stomach.

It's a new substance entering the body. It's going to happen sometimes.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Every medication sports very rare but deadly risks of side effects. Including your Advil, Tylenol, Claritin, whatever. So out of the thousands of people taking Tamiflu, a small percentage of them will have adverse effects.

And out of the percentage of people trying a new food for the first time, a small percentage will also have adverse effects ranging from anaphylactic shock to an upset stomach.

It's a new substance entering the body. It's going to happen sometimes.

Tokyo : Japan's health ministry says it plans to reissue a warning of dangerous behavioral side effects linked to the anti-influenza drug Tamiflu. This comes amid reports that several children in Japan died after taking the medication. Governments around the world are stockpiling the medicine amid growing fears of a possible human pandemic of avian influenza.

www.fightbackh1n1.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
thanks for the thread
50% of Vietnam surveyed said they won't take the vaccine

good thread

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
thanks for the thread
50% of Vietnam surveyed said they won't take the vaccine

good thread

Whats going on in India ?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_flu

Well said. If only more of these stories would come out into the mainstream.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's an interesting video I saw recently, from the same show as the video clip in this article.

They say that studies show that more than half of children who take Tamiflu have a bad reaction. Also the doctor makes the point that if you give these out too widely, it could lead to the swine flu becoming more resistant.

When all Tamiflu does is ease the symptoms, so they last about a day less, I'm not sure it's worth it. We should probably only use Tamiflu in exception circumstances.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good Job by the GMTV presenter!
He may well lose his job over this,and he know that-but he did good IMHO.
If that was me whose Daughter had nearly died,Andy burnam would not have got away that lightly.
He would have left the studio minus his teeth-if I was feeling generous.
The government are trying to get rid of their entire stock of Tamiflu before it goes out of date in october-If that means kids are made very ill or die,then so be it.What a loving government we have.

A Pig's Ear on Tamiflu Stockpiles?
This probably needs further investigation by someone with more time, but a couple of GP blogs have pointed out that large numbers of the Tamiflu anti-viral dosages will expire this autumn. The Jobbing Doctor believes this is the reason why the government is so keen to get this out. If we are in for a far more serious outbreak of Swine 'Flu later in the year, it would be shocking if large stocks of Tamiflu were by then out of date. However, given the comments on the Jobbing Doctor and NHS Blog Doctor, there is some question as to how many people are actually completing the prescribed Tamiflu doses, given the side effects being reported.

petercranie.blogspot.com...

My niece aged 4 gets bad asthma-I will inform my sister about this(not that she would give it to her without reading the side effects).

new topics

top topics

join