It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for 9/11 truthers...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
First, let me state that I am in no way trying to belittle or make light of those who believe the 'inside job' scenario. I just have a question. It's the one thing that keeps me from even contemplating the possibility of an inside job. So here it is...

Several family members and friends of those who were on the planes received phone calls from those onboard the planes stating that Middle Eastern men had hijacked the aircraft. Were these friends and family members in on it? Or those who placed the calls? And what about the thousands of eye witnesses in NYC? (OK, so more than one question, but all along the same theme.)

I just can't wrap my head around the possibility of a conspiracy that would have to have involved hundreds, if not thousands of people to be in on it. Or that none of the co-conspirators have come forward. I will look at all replies seriously and with an open mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The airplane is real, the people in the airplanes are real and the hijackers are real.

The conspiracy is that the government knew that this was going to happen and they let the hijackers do what they came here to do.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
And what about the thousands of eye witnesses in NYC?

What gave you the notion that thousands of eye witnesses in NYC had to be in on it???

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
The airplane is real, the people in the airplanes are real and the hijackers are real.

The conspiracy is that the government knew that this was going to happen and they let the hijackers do what they came here to do.

Uhm... are you sure about that?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

This is exactly what I believe, but you see so many threads that have the government behind the entire thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

The threads I have read claiming that there were no planes involved, and that explosives were actually used to bring down the towers.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Hi, JaxonRoberts.

I, too, did NOT want to believe. But know I KNOW ! !

The last "modern/computer age" murders, made by the PTB started in 1991,
( with "smaler" deeds sooner) .

Read that :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There EXIST that kind of BAD/dirty psychopaths.
And it is NOT 100% governments. Governments are only puppets.
It was/is organized by **higher** dudes than that !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Several family members and friends of those who were on the planes received phone calls from those onboard the planes stating that Middle Eastern men had hijacked the aircraft.

Did you ever see the documentary "Loose change"?

They claim one of the passengers called his mother from the hijacked airplane and said:
"Hi mom, it's Mark Bingham".

How often do you call your mother and present yourself with your full name?

There was just so much weird stuff going on that day...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18

Yes but they didn't fly to New York on 9/11.

That's how you'd like it to be.

Listen, the "nose out" vid tells the true story. As others vids do, for instance the many ones clearly showing the chain of explosions from inside the two WTC towers. I'm not blind. Sorry.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

The threads I have read claiming that there were no planes involved, and that explosives were actually used to bring down the towers.

Even so, why would that require thousands of witnesses to be in on it and what is your source that there were thousands of witnesses?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Duvant

Did you ever see the documentary "Loose change"?

They claim one of the passengers called his mother from the hijacked airplane and said:
"Hi mom, it's Mark Bingham".

How often do you call your mother and present yourself with your full name?
There was just so much weird stuff going on that day...

One if you did any REAL research would have found that acoording to Mark Bingham's mother, Alice Hoglan, would start phone calls this way

Two - his mother was staying at her brothers (his uncle) house - could not
be sure who would answer phone and would recognize him

Hoglan: I was staying with my brother Vaughan on the morning of September 11th, and, uh, the phone rang.

Bingham (reconstruction): Mom... Mom, this is Mark Bingham.

Hoglan: Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Even so, why would that require thousands of witnesses to be in on it and what is your source that there were thousands of witnesses?

The streets weren't exactly empty on 9/11. There were tons of people who saw, or claim to have seen the planes crash into the towers and the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

First, let me state that I am in no way trying to belittle or make light of those who believe the 'inside job' scenario. I just have a question. It's the one thing that keeps me from even contemplating the possibility of an inside job. So here it is...

Several family members and friends of those who were on the planes received phone calls from those onboard the planes stating that Middle Eastern men had hijacked the aircraft. Were these friends and family members in on it? Or those who placed the calls? And what about the thousands of eye witnesses in NYC? (OK, so more than one question, but all along the same theme.)

I just can't wrap my head around the possibility of a conspiracy that would have to have involved hundreds, if not thousands of people to be in on it. Or that none of the co-conspirators have come forward. I will look at all replies seriously and with an open mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That (and what happened to all the passengers) are two of the hardest scenarios to fathom. But it's been suggested that a technique called 'voice morphing' might've been used.
You know you have to try and imagine, if the PTB wanted this to happen SO badly then, this was very well thought out for a very long time. I think we'd be in a state of shock if we realized half of what goes on behind our back.

But how 9-11-01 was all pulled off....with so many of us shaking our heads in doubt.....and not one government personnel is sitting in jail, is currently our 8th Wonder of the World!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Common sense prevails - If this was not an inside job then every single counter terrorist and secret service agency employee would have had their respective heads pushed so far down their throats, they would have had to stick a toothbrush up their asses to clean their teeth.

I`ll point you in the right direction here to how much they failed that day - C.I.A. and stock market irregularities (they monitor the market), look at the respective put options graph and the main targets here - UAA and AA.

Clue - something big is about to happen involving aircraft, think someone telling about incoming Norad operation (the dates of put options and Norad war games are nigh on identical), rocket science?... hardly.

Just one blatantly obvious oversight in a whole heap of plenty.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There is plenty of evidence out there to prove the government knew this was going to happen. The conspiracy is they let it happen. Isn't that enough to get you angry?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The planes did crash into the towers, not quite sure if one hit the pentagon, or if was a missile. But the eye witnesses don't mean anything. They just saw the planes hit?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

You pose some good questions.

One more you should add is this.

Why can't the "truthers" agree on one thing that happend?

Some claim there weren't any planes

Some claim they were military planes

Some claim we just let it happen

Some claim there were explosives in the WTC

Some claim a missile hit the pentagon

Some claim the planes were holographs.

Everyone agree they want the truth. The problem is they can't agree on what the truth might be.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Everyone agree they want the truth. The problem is they can't agree on what the truth might be.

Maybe because, we are entitled to our own beliefs, it all depends on how much research one has done, or where one gets his or hers reading materials. But one thing for sure is, the OS is a proven lie and that my friend is something we all can agree on.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

If everyone is entitled to their own belief then why do most who don't agree with the official story label those who do as "sheep"?

Seems kind of backwards to me.

I personally don't care if you guys think martians came to earth and blew the crap out of the WTC and the Pentagon.

But show the same courtesy in you mentioned in your previous post to everyone. Not just to the various groups who denies the official story.

edit to add-

A new conspiracy, new to me atleast that could be added to the list.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone actually thinks it could be possible for aliens to have caused 9/11.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by jd140]

edit again to add- the bit about maritans blowing up the WTC came before I found that post. So you see what I'm getting at.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by jd140]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join