U.N. Agency Calls for Teaching Children 5-to-8 Years of Age about Masturbation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
this is all part of the NWO's agenda to sexualise children and have the state and state education take over the role of parenting.

This is sick, just like sexy underwear for toddlers is sick, just like young girls showing their asses while cheerleading. When did it become okay to turn schoolchildren into sex objects?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe we should teach 5-8 year olds to ignore the idiots in the UN, who are barely competent at handling their own matters, let alone trying to police the world and telling our children what they can and cannot do.

Maybe we should teach our children not to listen to most adults, since we've done a bloody good job of screwing up the world in the last few years.

If the Un wanna be known as a bunch of wankers, then that's fine by me. But don't drag our children into it.

Tossers.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this is so wrong. what is the world coming to?

[edit on 28-8-2009 by platipus]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well, as a resident of England, I'm afraid you have far bigger "wankers" to worry about in our own Government if it bothers you so much.

Sexual education, ranging from basic anatomy to relationships will be taught in English schools as a compulsory subject from the 1st year of Primary school, which is 5-6 years old, starting in 2010.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it. They are all curious and asking questions at that age anyway.

[edit on 28/8/09 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Well, as a resident of England, I'm afraid you have far bigger "wankers" to worry about in our own Government if it bothers you so much.

Agreed.

Sexual education, ranging from basic anatomy to relationships will be taught in English schools as a compulsory subject from the 1st year of Primary school, which is 5-6 years old, starting in 2010.

Don't get me wrong Stu, i am a fair believer of education. But i think a five year old has better things to be getting on with than masturbation.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it. They are all curious and asking questions at that age anyway.

There we disagree. I think a five year old should be studying basic mathematics, language skills and other key points. Leave it to the parents i say.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes...IF parents would start doing what they're meant to do and cover that topic. But a great many parents don't unfortunatly. My parents arn't bad parents...but they never covered it, and the same goes for most of my friends...we all found out via the internet and a few searches.

NOT the best way at all is it...I learnt what sex was properlly through watching 'videos' online. There are simply too many parents not covering this subject at home with their children, and if they wont...someone has to.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I suppose I am more receptive than yourself as I was "educated" at a young age by both my parents and school.

I was also sexually curious at the tender ager of 7 & 8 when I lived in Germany (My dad was in the Army). I used to have "peep shows" and other such naughtyness in the basement of my friends house with girls and I was quite aware how being "touched" did feel "nice"...

It is a fact that kids these days, whether it's due to the media, video games, peer pressure or a reptilian desire to feed off our sexual energy, are experimenting sexually. Teaching them the rights, the wrongs and how to be prepared is not such a bad idea.

i would rather my little ones (who are 5 & 6 themselves) were educated properly on the matter, by both parents and teachers so that they can avoid some of the mishaps we hear about all to often. Trying to protect them from it will only make them even more curious, kids being kids.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

I don't know if the first part of your post is correct (I do not agree with most "NWO conspiracy theories), but your second part is perfectly correct, regardless of who is behind it.

It's a fact that we can see (mostly on TV) that everyone is trying to convince the children to act in a more adult way, but only in a sexually provocative adult way, while parents are also convinced to let the children follow one more trend.

And this is another problem, children follow trends and what is fashionable even more than adults, so if the present day trend is to use sexy underware then all want sexy underware.

I think this is once more the parents fault (I can say as many times as I want because I do not have any children
), they should show to the children that doing what other people do just because all other people are doing it is not a smart move.

The UNESCO report also talks about that (if we interpret it that way), in the "2.2 Norms and Peer Influence on Sexual Behaviour" part, where we can see, for the 5-8 age range:

Define peer pressure
Key Ideas:
• The right to self-determination
• Examples of different kinds of peer pressure
• Resisting influence of negative peer pressure

and in the "3.2 Sexuality and the Media" part, also for the 5-8 age range:

Identify different forms of media
Distinguish between examples from reality and fiction
(e.g. television, internet)
Key Idea:
• Different mass media are positive and negative in their representation of people

So, I think that even if this report is part of the "NWO's agenda to sexualise children", there is always the possibility of using it to our advantage, but that depends, once more, on the adults.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Considering that the UN cannot impose anything on any nation, I find that a little strange.

Considering how the UN has political weight in many nations, and the UN has a military force around most of the world, not to mention that many governments have decided to follow throught with the UN goals your response is illogical to say the least.

Did you read the UN report? If you did, was that the general feeling that you got from it?

If you did not read it I suggest you do, it's better to really know what we are talking about.

If you do notice this post gives a website with excerpts from the report, and yes i went to the website and read the parts that deal with this thread.

An appendix backed that claim by pointing to a 2008 report from the International Planned Parenthood Federation that argued governmentsare obligated to guarantee sexual rights,” and that “sexuality education is an integral component to human rights.”

www.ippf.org...

So perhaps you should be the one following your own advice and read what is being presented if you "want to know what we are talking about"...

[edit on 28-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Considering how the UN has political weight in many nations, and the UN has a military force around most of the world, not to mention that many governments have decided to follow throught with the UN goals your response is illogical to say the least.

The UN has a military now, does it? You do know how the UN works, don't you?

The UN has political weight because the big 5 who sit at the top of the table decide what goes on in the world.... Who's on the Big 5, I wonder...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The foul mouth filter is called,TV Guardian,it looks like a vcr.
It replaces bad words with other words.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
That is what is really wrong in todays society.Parents don't take control
of their children.They are too eager to let the school raise their children.
When they should be teaching their children about sex and morals at home.How many parents claim they sleep better at night,knowing their teen daughter is on the pill?
It looks like the people who wrote that UNESCO report have the same opinion.

I am a fundamental,independent,baptist grandma! I don't appreciate
being compared with any group that promotes what little I read.I stick
by my post and won't change my mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In my opinion is a way to sexualize small children and in that way introduce them to the society of consumism which base is around sex. It's a new way to "eslave" people from their early years on.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Szerablyn]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I had to educate myself, because nobody else was doing so...thank god my internet wasn't full of blocks or I wouldn't have been able to. I am now 17 and not met the right person yet...I got my education early and it's payed off.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by StevenDye]

You know why you had to educate yourself? Because your parents didn't
take the time out to teach you themselves.A lot of things on the internet
aren't even fit for adults to see,much less children.
If I had been your mom,you would have had proper education.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Right, the governments may decide to follow the UN (in this case, UNESCO) guidelines (that's what the report presents), but I don't see that as the UN forcing anyone to do anything.

If you can present one case in which the UN forced a country to implement UNESCO guidelines it would be better.

So perhaps you should be the one following your own advice and read what is being presented if you "want to know what we are talking about"...
I read the article and the report, and what the article is doing is, as we call it in Portugal, "puxar a brasa à sua sardinha", meaning that they are "tooting their own horn" or something like in English, they are showing that they are an important organisation that is even influential to the UNESCO.

The UNESCO report has that reference in the Appendix II, "International conventions outlining the entitlement to sexuality education", and this is the complete paragraph:

Some international organizations also support the view that governments are obligated to provide sexuality education in school. The International Planned Parenthood Federation’s (IPPF’s) declaration in 2008 argued that governments are obligated to guarantee sexual rights, and that sexuality education is an integral component of human rights.

It may be a question of making a wrong interpretation, but I don't see it as the UNESCO forcing anything on anyone.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You know why you had to educate yourself? Because your parents didn't
take the time out to teach you themselves.A lot of things on the internet
aren't even fit for adults to see,much less children.
If I had been your mom,you would have had proper education.

Maybe so...but the fact is I didn't, and neither do thousands upon thousands of others. Once again, we need to stop living in a dream world...the fact is you are likely part of a minority in the way of PROPERLY teaching their children about sex. The most I got from my parents was a reminder to use a condom when I go to a girls house.

They never actually told me what one was, I already knew...but only through my own means...by the time school covered it, I had already looked it up..because school was too late.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I am a fundamental,independent,baptist grandma! I don't appreciate
being compared with any group that promotes what little I read.I stick
by my post and won't change my mind.
I don't even know what a "fundamental, independent, baptist" is.

And I was not comparing you with the people that wrote the report, it's obvious that you are not on the same side of this question, I said that both have the same opinion, meaning that the people that wrote the report, apparently, knowing that the parents are ignoring their children's education studied a way in which the teachers can fill that position also in sexual education, one of the reasons being the spreading of sexually transmitted diseases, specially AIDS.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Szerablyn

I think it's too late for that, that work was already done some time ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
Is it just me or is there something not quite right about telling 5-year-olds that touching your private parts is pleasurable? I'm missing something, right?!

Sorry I'm responding to a post on page 1 but I had to reply to this...

There is nothing more natural than touching ones private parts - obviously society and ones day to day activity gets in the way tho...

I am a father to a 4 and 2 year old - when their hands aren't filled with toys or food then its their genitals.

It's natural and healthy.

Once they are of an age where I feel that they will understand me explaining masturbation then thats when I will be telling them all about it.

It's not up to the schools nor the UN when this will be but me as a parent.

Kind regards

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I couldn't read the whole report. I didn't like where it was leading.
I am a christian lady,my church is fundamental,independant baptist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join